Arris: Networking Hardware Information?

Discus and support Arris: Networking Hardware Information? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Arris (Modems/Gateways): Networking Hardware Information? I have the Linksys WRT Gaming WiFi Router I think that it is Optimized for Xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Vameha, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Vameha
    Vameha Guest

Arris (Modems/Gateways): Networking Hardware Information?
    I have the Linksys WRT Gaming WiFi Router I think that it is Optimized for Xbox

:)

Vameha, Sep 28, 2019
  2. mozmoz2009 Win User

I have the Linksys WRT Gaming WiFi Router I think that it is Optimized for Xbox
  3. MisterFizzle Win User

Randomly Disconected From Xbox Live

4. XBR Poseidon Win User

Extremely bad lag problems

5. Verachi Win User

Keeps Disconnecting from live

6. Mister Ohnaka Win User

I get disconnected on my Xbox but not my PC! HELP

Hi Skittle,

Do you know by chance what firmware your modem is running? It could be either Arris Firmware, or Xfinity Firmware. Depending on the firmware, you may encounter different problems. Below are the known issues for each device.

Arris Firmware known issues

Xfinity Firmware known issues

I would check those out, as it seems both are fairly plagued with issues. Honestly,
    I would call up your ISP and see if they have any different options for you.
Thema:

1. Arris: Networking Hardware Information? - Similar Threads - Arris Networking Hardware

2. Arris: Router issues maybe? Weird situation!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Arris: Router issues maybe? Weird situation!: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Router issues maybe? Weird situation! I have the two different Xbox Ones, both say the same thing. Will only work on Ethernet. 52ff3f1c-e8ec-4fb1-a881-19e37048ac09
  3. Arris: Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off?

Arris: Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off?: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off? Hi mike-456, Thanks for replying! Instant-on mode strictly means that your console...
  4. Arris: Cannot fix Strict NAT Type

Arris: Cannot fix Strict NAT Type: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Cannot fix Strict NAT Type Tried that one and 8.8.8.8 but neither worked :( acda9652-d3cd-46e7-94c3-84a229bf4c71
  5. Arris Arris DG1670: MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof

Arris Arris DG1670: MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris DG1670: (Arris dg3270) MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof Hi Mack, It can get confusing yes. If you are unsure you can call your...
  6. Arris: Arris DG3260 setup

Arris: Arris DG3260 setup: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Arris DG3260 setup Hello Jack, Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. If the gateway/router is through your ISP, you can always call them for assistance....
  7. Arris: Unable to find wireless connections

Arris: Unable to find wireless connections: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Unable to find wireless connections Sorry to hear you are having issues with wireless connections. Here is the Xbox troubleshoot page for this kind of issue. Hope this...
  8. Arris Arris DG1670: Xbox one won't detect any wireless connections

Arris Arris DG1670: Xbox one won't detect any wireless connections: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris DG1670: Xbox one won't detect any wireless connections Hi QEmpire, try the following this article:...
  9. Arris: nat type

Arris: nat type: Arris (Modems/Gateways): nat type Hi SquareAcorn824, Thanks for reaching out to us today. If you're receiving a NAT warning when you connect to Xbox Live, see the Xbox One Multiplayer Game...
  10. Arris: network speed extreme variance

Arris: network speed extreme variance: Arris (Modems/Gateways): network speed extreme variance I'm having the same issue with my connection when it has always been good in the past. The connection speeds constantly fluctuate wildly....