Arris: TG1682G

Discus and support Arris: TG1682G in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Arris (Modems/Gateways): TG1682G Does anyone know if this gateway can support two different Xbox? I have a 360 and a One and cannot seem connect both... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by JuryEagle34, Nov 15, 2016.

1. JuryEagle34
    JuryEagle34 Guest

Arris (Modems/Gateways): TG1682G
    Does anyone know if this gateway can support two different Xbox? I have a 360 and a One and cannot seem connect both to xbox live.

:)

JuryEagle34, Nov 15, 2016
  2. Wadesamdad
    Wadesamdad Guest
    Moderate NAT

It is a Arris model TG1682G. Yes the UPnP is enabled.

Wadesamdad, Nov 15, 2016
  3. NSFxPython
    NSFxPython Guest
    Arris: **** TG1682G Multiple Xbox Ones

Arris (Modems/Gateways): **** TG1682G Multiple Xbox Ones
    Does the **** TG1682G support multiple Xbox Ones for Open NAT? I've seen articles all over, some saying they've been successful, some say they haven't.

NSFxPython, Nov 15, 2016
  4. Wadesamdad Win User

Moderate NAT

It is a Arris model TG1682G. Yes the UPnP is enabled.
  5. InboundJuggler Win User

Xbox One X connection issues with Xbox Live.

It's a Arris TG1682G and at the current moment I dont have a long enough cable to run to my console.
  6. CrimsonEchelon Win User

Arris: **** TG1682G Not Listed?

Hey guys -

i have this modem/router gateway and its turning out to be a PIA.

I have multiple xboxs and have tried everything under the sun over the weekend to get this to work.

I would ask NSF - when you are in your settings is UPnP enabled?

Mine is and it still isnt working.

Im going to set mine up in bridge mode when i get home and try another router -- see if that works.

On a side note Sin - i can play with all of my settings (its currently not in bridge mode)

add me on xbox and we can chat about it - if i figure out a multiple box issue fix ill post it back here.
  7. Chazquatch Win User

Constantly losing connection to xbox live with great connection

Not my question but definitely my experience:

Comcast Gateway - Arris TG1682G

If this one is not compatible what should I ask for/purchase to replace it?
  8. taidara Win User

Xbox One X connection issues with Xbox Live.

It's a Arris TG1682G and at the current moment I dont have a long enough cable to run to my console.
    Do you know whether you connect your console to the 2,4 GHz band, or the 5 GHz band?

Just to clarify; do you get disconnected from Xbox Live regardless of whatever title it is you try to play?
Thema:

1. Arris: TG1682G - Similar Threads - Arris TG1682G

2. I have WoW! 1000mbps and I have my own modem. Arris sb8200 is the modem and the router is...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    I have WoW! 1000mbps and I have my own modem. Arris sb8200 is the modem and the router is...: I have WoW! 1000mbps and I have my own modem. Arris sb8200 is the modem and the router is Asus rt ac56r and the Im confused cause nothing has changed when changing modem and internet speed from...
  3. : Xbox connection issues -Arris CM8200 Modem & eero

: Xbox connection issues -Arris CM8200 Modem & eero: : Xbox connection issues -Arris CM8200 Modem & eero Hello. A few months ago, we added the eero to add momentum to our internet access and all worked great. Just this past week, the Xbox will not...
  4. How to open NAT type on Arris Router

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to open NAT type on Arris Router: Thanks in advance if you can help! Model is Surfboard SBG6580-2 91799d6c-41d2-4497-a936-01ec2ee6e315
  5. Arris Arris TM602: Xbox Connection Issue

Arris Arris TM602: Xbox Connection Issue: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris TM602 (Modem): Xbox Connection Issue Try a wired ethernet connection to your network hardware and console. You may be getting signal interference if using WiFi....
  6. Arris Arris TG952: Red mala :([Translation-bad network :(]

Arris Arris TG952: Red mala :([Translation-bad network :(]: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris TG952: Red mala :([Translation-bad network :(] Hi Naïve, Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand having issues with connection to the network. We recommend...
  7. Arris: IPhone8 & xboxone WiFi interference

Arris: IPhone8 & xboxone WiFi interference: Arris (Modems/Gateways): (SOLVED) IPhone8 & xboxone WiFi interference I FIGURED IT OUT (face palm) when i moved into this new house xfinity said the house was cable&wifi ready, of course that was...
  8. Arris: **** TG1682G Modem

Arris: **** TG1682G Modem: Arris (Modems/Gateways): **** TG1682G Modem I found my way into this forum trying to figure out why my game was not loading Dragon Age Inq. servers... Glad to know I have this exact model of a...
  9. Arris: **** TG1682G Not Listed?

Arris: **** TG1682G Not Listed?: Arris (Modems/Gateways): **** TG1682G Not Listed? Hey guys - i have this modem/router gateway and its turning out to be a PIA. I have multiple xboxs and have tried everything under the sun over...
  10. Arris: **** TG1682G Multiple Xbox Ones

Arris: **** TG1682G Multiple Xbox Ones: Arris (Modems/Gateways): **** TG1682G Multiple Xbox Ones Does the **** TG1682G support multiple Xbox Ones for Open NAT? I've seen articles all over, some saying they've been successful, some say...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. arris tg1682g