Arris: TG1682G

Discus and support Arris: TG1682G in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Arris (Modems/Gateways): TG1682G Does anyone know if this gateway can support two different Xbox? I have a 360 and a One and cannot seem connect both... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by JuryEagle34, Nov 15, 2016.

1. JuryEagle34
    JuryEagle34 Guest

Arris (Modems/Gateways): TG1682G
    Does anyone know if this gateway can support two different Xbox? I have a 360 and a One and cannot seem connect both to xbox live.

:)

JuryEagle34, Nov 15, 2016
  2. Wadesamdad
    Wadesamdad Guest
    Moderate NAT

It is a Arris model TG1682G. Yes the UPnP is enabled.

Wadesamdad, Nov 15, 2016
  3. NSFxPython
    NSFxPython Guest
    Arris: **** TG1682G Multiple Xbox Ones

Arris (Modems/Gateways): **** TG1682G Multiple Xbox Ones
    Does the **** TG1682G support multiple Xbox Ones for Open NAT? I've seen articles all over, some saying they've been successful, some say they haven't.

NSFxPython, Nov 15, 2016
  4. Wadesamdad Win User

Moderate NAT

It is a Arris model TG1682G. Yes the UPnP is enabled.
  5. Chazquatch Win User

Constantly losing connection to xbox live with great connection

Not my question but definitely my experience:

Comcast Gateway - Arris TG1682G

If this one is not compatible what should I ask for/purchase to replace it?
  6. CrimsonEchelon Win User

Arris: **** TG1682G Not Listed?

Hey guys -

i have this modem/router gateway and its turning out to be a PIA.

I have multiple xboxs and have tried everything under the sun over the weekend to get this to work.

I would ask NSF - when you are in your settings is UPnP enabled?

Mine is and it still isnt working.

Im going to set mine up in bridge mode when i get home and try another router -- see if that works.

On a side note Sin - i can play with all of my settings (its currently not in bridge mode)

add me on xbox and we can chat about it - if i figure out a multiple box issue fix ill post it back here.
  7. SOSfromAtlantis Win User

Strict NAT after port fowarding

USA, MD

I live in an apartment an received a wireless router that a cable screws into a box mounted in my wall.

The model is TG1682g

Vendor: Arris Group, from Xfinnity Comcast.

2 Xbox ones and a ps4 are wirelessly connected

Upnp unknown

Strict nat

Data plan from ISP is quoted "150 Mbps" fastest i could receive in my area.

Hope this helps, thanks.
  8. SplitYapper6 Win User

I need a little help

• -Download Speed: 97.17
      • -Upload Speed: 5.99
      • -Latency: 85
      • -Packet Loss%: 0
      • -Wireless Strength (if applicable): 100 when used
    • -Router Manufacturer (if being used): ARRIS
    • -Router Model Number (if being used): TG1682G
    • I have also contacted my ISP. I tried to unplug it, move it closer to the xbox, they replaced a few things and I took my xbox to my friends house. It still had the problem.
Thema:

1. Arris: TG1682G - Similar Threads - Arris TG1682G

2. Arris: Router issues maybe? Weird situation!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Arris: Router issues maybe? Weird situation!: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Router issues maybe? Weird situation! I have the two different Xbox Ones, both say the same thing. Will only work on Ethernet. 52ff3f1c-e8ec-4fb1-a881-19e37048ac09
  3. Arris: Networking Hardware Information?

Arris: Networking Hardware Information?: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Networking Hardware Information? I have the Linksys WRT Gaming WiFi Router I think that it is Optimized for Xbox e32e4d0a-e957-40b2-a089-8d68ea54749b
  4. Arris: Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off?

Arris: Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off?: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off? Hi mike-456, Thanks for replying! Instant-on mode strictly means that your console...
  5. Arris: Cannot fix Strict NAT Type

Arris: Cannot fix Strict NAT Type: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Cannot fix Strict NAT Type Tried that one and 8.8.8.8 but neither worked :( acda9652-d3cd-46e7-94c3-84a229bf4c71
  6. Arris Arris DG1670: MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof

Arris Arris DG1670: MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris DG1670: (Arris dg3270) MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof Hi Mack, It can get confusing yes. If you are unsure you can call your...
  7. Arris: Arris DG3260 setup

Arris: Arris DG3260 setup: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Arris DG3260 setup Hello Jack, Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. If the gateway/router is through your ISP, you can always call them for assistance....
  8. Arris: **** TG1682G Modem

Arris: **** TG1682G Modem: Arris (Modems/Gateways): **** TG1682G Modem I found my way into this forum trying to figure out why my game was not loading Dragon Age Inq. servers... Glad to know I have this exact model of a...
  9. Arris: **** TG1682G Not Listed?

Arris: **** TG1682G Not Listed?: Arris (Modems/Gateways): **** TG1682G Not Listed? Hey guys - i have this modem/router gateway and its turning out to be a PIA. I have multiple xboxs and have tried everything under the sun over...
  10. Arris: **** TG1682G Multiple Xbox Ones

Arris: **** TG1682G Multiple Xbox Ones: Arris (Modems/Gateways): **** TG1682G Multiple Xbox Ones Does the **** TG1682G support multiple Xbox Ones for Open NAT? I've seen articles all over, some saying they've been successful, some say...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. arris tg1682g