Arris: was is my Xbox banned? I did nothing wrong re check it

Discus and support Arris: was is my Xbox banned? I did nothing wrong re check it in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Arris (Modems/Gateways): was is my Xbox banned? I did nothing wrong re check it Device bans are not issued lightly, and occur when a particular Xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by OwningReality45, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Arris: was is my Xbox banned? I did nothing wrong re check it

Arris (Modems/Gateways): was is my Xbox banned? I did nothing wrong re check it
    Device bans are not issued lightly, and occur when a particular Xbox console or Xbox on Windows device is used to violate the Code of Conduct in an egregious or repeated manner. Once a device ban occurs, no account can connect to the Xbox Live service from
    the affected device. Given the severity of this action we take each device ban extremely seriously, and only take action after a lengthy investigation.

Upon receiving a device ban, any account that attempts to sign in to the Xbox Live service will receive a notification. The specific content of the notification depends on the type of device that received the ban.

Xbox One:

“Your console is banned. This console has been banned for Terms of Use violations. To protect the Xbox service and its members, Microsoft does not provide details about specific console bans. For more information out console bans, visit xbox.com/xboxone/consoleban.”

Please note that banning an Xbox console or Xbox on Windows device does not disrupt the underlying functionality of the device, and it can continue to be used offline following the ban. For more information about using Xbox One offline:

Using Xbox One Offline

:)

OwningReality45, Nov 21, 2016
  2. was is my Xbox banned? I did nothing wrong re check it

recheck my console ban I did nothing wrong to get banned

OwningReality45, Nov 21, 2016
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    was is my Xbox banned? I did nothing wrong re check it

Device bans are not issued lightly, and occur when a particular Xbox console or Xbox on Windows device is used to violate the Code of Conduct in an egregious or repeated manner. Once a device ban occurs, no account can connect to the Xbox Live service from
    the affected device. Given the severity of this action we take each device ban extremely seriously, and only take action after a lengthy investigation.

Upon receiving a device ban, any account that attempts to sign in to the Xbox Live service will receive a notification. The specific content of the notification depends on the type of device that received the ban.

Xbox One:

“Your console is banned. This console has been banned for Terms of Use violations. To protect the Xbox service and its members, Microsoft does not provide details about specific console bans. For more information out console bans, visit xbox.com/xboxone/consoleban.”

Please note that banning an Xbox console or Xbox on Windows device does not disrupt the underlying functionality of the device, and it can continue to be used offline following the ban.

M3tal Daz3, Nov 21, 2016
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Xbox One:

Please note that banning an Xbox console or Xbox on Windows device does not disrupt the underlying functionality of the device, and it can continue to be used offline following the ban. For more information about using Xbox One offline:

Using Xbox One Offline

M3tal Daz3, Nov 22, 2016
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One:

http://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/networking/using-xbox-one-offline
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

was is my Xbox banned? I did nothing wrong re check it

Xbox One:

Please note that banning an Xbox console or Xbox on Windows device does not disrupt the underlying functionality of the device, and it can continue to be used offline following the ban.
  7. OK Fowl Win User

I did nothing wrong

Despite what some may claim, XBLPET will
    never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions
    always
    occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation.

Sorry, but no one here on the forums can address issues dealing with enforcement actions.

You will need to visit Xbox's enforcement page to find out any information about your current case.

Here are some links that might be useful for future reference.

Link 1:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

Link 2: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-5

Link 3: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/enforcement-on-xbox-live

Link 4:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/Enforcement/ShowEnforcements

Link 5:
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/staysafe#topic0

Link 6:
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic0-6
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

i did nothing wrong

You are responsible for the usage of your account and your personal data.

The enforcement team doesn't use the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
  9. Smwutches Win User

I did nothing wrong

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. Arris: was is my Xbox banned? I did nothing wrong re check it - Similar Threads - Arris was banned

2. Arris: Router issues maybe? Weird situation!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Arris: Router issues maybe? Weird situation!: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Router issues maybe? Weird situation! I have the two different Xbox Ones, both say the same thing. Will only work on Ethernet. 52ff3f1c-e8ec-4fb1-a881-19e37048ac09
  3. Arris: Networking Hardware Information?

Arris: Networking Hardware Information?: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Networking Hardware Information? I have the Linksys WRT Gaming WiFi Router I think that it is Optimized for Xbox e32e4d0a-e957-40b2-a089-8d68ea54749b
  4. Arris: Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off?

Arris: Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off?: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off? Hi mike-456, Thanks for replying! Instant-on mode strictly means that your console...
  5. Arris: Cannot fix Strict NAT Type

Arris: Cannot fix Strict NAT Type: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Cannot fix Strict NAT Type Tried that one and 8.8.8.8 but neither worked :( acda9652-d3cd-46e7-94c3-84a229bf4c71
  6. Arris Arris DG1670: MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof

Arris Arris DG1670: MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris DG1670: (Arris dg3270) MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof Hi Mack, It can get confusing yes. If you are unsure you can call your...
  7. Arris: Arris DG3260 setup

Arris: Arris DG3260 setup: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Arris DG3260 setup Hello Jack, Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. If the gateway/router is through your ISP, you can always call them for assistance....
  8. Arris: Unable to find wireless connections

Arris: Unable to find wireless connections: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Unable to find wireless connections Sorry to hear you are having issues with wireless connections. Here is the Xbox troubleshoot page for this kind of issue. Hope this...
  9. Arris Arris DG1670: Xbox one won't detect any wireless connections

Arris Arris DG1670: Xbox one won't detect any wireless connections: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris DG1670: Xbox one won't detect any wireless connections Hi QEmpire, try the following this article:...
  10. Arris: banned console

Arris: banned console: Arris (Modems/Gateways): banned console There is no way to remove a ban and never believe someone claiming they can get you unbanned for money. f06f0f9f-9e6f-4947-bb80-e16aac3a7d78