Arris: Wired connection to Xbox one not working

Discus and support Arris: Wired connection to Xbox one not working in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Arris (Modems/Gateways): Wired connection to Xbox one not working Xbox not working with wired connection fcecf4e5-b048-4b06-8907-40ed72106bf1 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by EAZExxYOxxM1ND, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Arris: Wired connection to Xbox one not working

Arris (Modems/Gateways): Wired connection to Xbox one not working
    Xbox not working with wired connection

:)

EAZExxYOxxM1ND, Nov 20, 2016
  2. Major Xbox Live connection issues, with great network speeds

there are a few that do not work with xbox one , some arris , superhubs , and tecnicolor have wireless connection issues......if possible , try and move the xbox close enough to test with a wired connection so you can determine that it is/isn't a wireless
    problem .....

RobertBuckalew, Nov 20, 2016
  3. taidara
    taidara Guest
    Can't connect to Xbox Live

Hey there Celentan!

The Arris TG862G/CT provided from Comcast do not work with the Xbox 360 Slim if you choose to connect your console to the wireless network of your Arris. Do you by any chance have the Xbox 360 Slim?

The Arris TG862G/CT is a troublemaker when it comes to connect to Xbox LIVE. Some users have connectivity issues even with a wired solution.

Could you start by making sure that UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) on your router is turned on.

post back and let us know how it goes.

taidara, Nov 20, 2016
  4. RobertBuckalew Win User

Major Xbox Live connection issues, with great network speeds

there are a few that do not work with xbox one , some arris , superhubs , and tecnicolor have wireless connection issues......if possible , try and move the xbox close enough to test with a wired connection so you can determine that it is/isn't a wireless
    problem .....
  5. taidara Win User

Can't connect to Xbox Live

Hey there Celentan!

The Arris TG862G/CT provided from Comcast do not work with the Xbox 360 Slim if you choose to connect your console to the wireless network of your Arris. Do you by any chance have the Xbox 360 Slim?

The Arris TG862G/CT is a troublemaker when it comes to connect to Xbox LIVE. Some users have connectivity issues even with a wired solution.

Could you start by making sure that UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) on your router is turned on.

post back and let us know how it goes.
  6. XBR Poseidon Win User

Cant play multiplayer at all

If you have an arris gateway and are connecting wirelessly it is a known issue. The easiest fix is to use a wired connection. If a wired connection is not available disabling IPv6 in the gateway is another solution.
  7. GMAN990 Win User

Can't connect to xbox live, even with compatible router!

Well the DMZ should certainly work, there's not much more you can configure on the router, I know its a pain but I really would recommend (as a test) connecting directly wired to the Arris
  8. BOWJangles Win User

Bad Live Connections

Canada Ontario

Arris modem

Wired Connection

Is UPnP Enabled

Is NAT Type Open

Dsl

Ripnet

I have a direct connection from modem to xbox

I noticed last night our hole teem had 2 bars for connection

One minute good connections next minute your at one bar and freezing

Our connection is showing good
Thema:

Arris: Wired connection to Xbox one not working

1. Arris: Wired connection to Xbox one not working - Similar Threads - Arris Wired connection

2. Arris: Router issues maybe? Weird situation!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Arris: Router issues maybe? Weird situation!: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Router issues maybe? Weird situation! I have the two different Xbox Ones, both say the same thing. Will only work on Ethernet. 52ff3f1c-e8ec-4fb1-a881-19e37048ac09
  3. Arris: Networking Hardware Information?

Arris: Networking Hardware Information?: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Networking Hardware Information? I have the Linksys WRT Gaming WiFi Router I think that it is Optimized for Xbox e32e4d0a-e957-40b2-a089-8d68ea54749b
  4. Arris: Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off?

Arris: Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off?: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off? Hi mike-456, Thanks for replying! Instant-on mode strictly means that your console...
  5. Arris: Cannot fix Strict NAT Type

Arris: Cannot fix Strict NAT Type: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Cannot fix Strict NAT Type Tried that one and 8.8.8.8 but neither worked :( acda9652-d3cd-46e7-94c3-84a229bf4c71
  6. Arris Arris DG1670: MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof

Arris Arris DG1670: MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris DG1670: (Arris dg3270) MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof Hi Mack, It can get confusing yes. If you are unsure you can call your...
  7. Arris: Arris DG3260 setup

Arris: Arris DG3260 setup: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Arris DG3260 setup Hello Jack, Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. If the gateway/router is through your ISP, you can always call them for assistance....
  8. Arris: Unable to find wireless connections

Arris: Unable to find wireless connections: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Unable to find wireless connections Sorry to hear you are having issues with wireless connections. Here is the Xbox troubleshoot page for this kind of issue. Hope this...
  9. Arris Arris DG1670: Xbox one won't detect any wireless connections

Arris Arris DG1670: Xbox one won't detect any wireless connections: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris DG1670: Xbox one won't detect any wireless connections Hi QEmpire, try the following this article:...
  10. Arris: nat type

Arris: nat type: Arris (Modems/Gateways): nat type Hi SquareAcorn824, Thanks for reaching out to us today. If you're receiving a NAT warning when you connect to Xbox Live, see the Xbox One Multiplayer Game...