Arris: Xbox1internal network connection

Discus and support Arris: Xbox1internal network connection in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Arris (Modems/Gateways): Xbox1internal network connection Does sound like some ports aren't opening, are you running UPnP? Packet loss bothers me. I... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by MaterFarmer, Dec 15, 2019.

1. MaterFarmer
    MaterFarmer Guest

Arris (Modems/Gateways): Xbox1internal network connection
    Does sound like some ports aren't opening, are you running UPnP? Packet loss bothers me. I have had some wifi adaptors go bad but have never really seen an ethernet port go bad. I guess it would be possible. I wonder if your getting that teredo error.
    What does your xbox say on its nat? Maybe with a little more enough it can get narrowed down.

:)

MaterFarmer, Dec 15, 2019
  2. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Does sound like some ports aren't opening, are you running UPnP? Packet loss bothers me. I have had some wifi adaptors go bad but have never really seen an ethernet port go bad. I guess it would be possible. I wonder if your getting that teredo error.
    What does your xbox say on its nat? Maybe with a little more enough it can get narrowed down.
  3. MaterFarmer Win User

Xbox1internal network connection

shut down, unplugged for 5 minutes, hard wired, restarted had the green screen, speed test 2.02 down, upload says not available, packet loss 36%, latency 137 ms, mtu not available. Removed hardwire plugged into my mac pc, ran test, 214 down, 14.55 up,
    12ms. I am baffled on this one.
  4. {Parity} Win User

Try power cycling your network equipment by unplugging them (modem/router) for two to three minutes and while that is down perform a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi MaterFarmer,

It seems like your router is more than likely blocking the network ports for the Xbox Live service. Are the network tests the same while connecting wireless?

Can you select "Test multiplayer connection" in the console's Network settings and then post the error that you get? Based on the error that you get, please follow this support tool for when your Xbox cannot
    connect to your home network: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/multiplayer-connection-error-solution.
    Please make sure you go through every suggestion on that support tool.
  6. taidara Win User

Changing NAT type

Thanks!

How is your Arris TM502G connected on your local network?

Is your Cisco Linksys E1500 unplugged from your local network?
Thema:

1. Arris: Xbox1internal network connection - Similar Threads - Arris Xbox1internal network

2. Arris Arris TM602: Xbox Connection Issue

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Arris Arris TM602: Xbox Connection Issue: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris TM602 (Modem): Xbox Connection Issue Try a wired ethernet connection to your network hardware and console. You may be getting signal interference if using WiFi....
  3. Arris Arris TG952: Red mala :([Translation-bad network :(]

Arris Arris TG952: Red mala :([Translation-bad network :(]: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris TG952: Red mala :([Translation-bad network :(] Hi Naïve, Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand having issues with connection to the network. We recommend...
  4. Arris: IPhone8 & xboxone WiFi interference

Arris: IPhone8 & xboxone WiFi interference: Arris (Modems/Gateways): (SOLVED) IPhone8 & xboxone WiFi interference I FIGURED IT OUT (face palm) when i moved into this new house xfinity said the house was cable&wifi ready, of course that was...
  5. Arris: Router issues maybe? Weird situation!

Arris: Router issues maybe? Weird situation!: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Router issues maybe? Weird situation! I have the two different Xbox Ones, both say the same thing. Will only work on Ethernet. 52ff3f1c-e8ec-4fb1-a881-19e37048ac09
  6. Arris: Networking Hardware Information?

Arris: Networking Hardware Information?: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Networking Hardware Information? I have the Linksys WRT Gaming WiFi Router I think that it is Optimized for Xbox e32e4d0a-e957-40b2-a089-8d68ea54749b
  7. Arris: Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off?

Arris: Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off?: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off? Hi mike-456, Thanks for replying! Instant-on mode strictly means that your console...
  8. Arris: Cannot fix Strict NAT Type

Arris: Cannot fix Strict NAT Type: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Cannot fix Strict NAT Type Tried that one and 8.8.8.8 but neither worked :( acda9652-d3cd-46e7-94c3-84a229bf4c71
  9. Arris Arris DG1670: MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof

Arris Arris DG1670: MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris DG1670: (Arris dg3270) MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof Hi Mack, It can get confusing yes. If you are unsure you can call your...
  10. Arris: Arris DG3260 setup

Arris: Arris DG3260 setup: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Arris DG3260 setup Hello Jack, Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. If the gateway/router is through your ISP, you can always call them for assistance....