Artics 9x headset not pairing

Discus and support Artics 9x headset not pairing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've had a wireless article 9x headset for about 2 years and never had an issue with it besides it starting to mute itself. I had finally gotten myself... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JohnnyDeception, Oct 18, 2020 at 5:12 AM.

1. Artics 9x headset not pairing

I've had a wireless article 9x headset for about 2 years and never had an issue with it besides it starting to mute itself. I had finally gotten myself a new xbox and game my old one to my fiancé because we were having hardware issues with her old one.
    But any time I try to pair my headset to the new one it just automatically turns on and connects to the old one and their is no way for me to re sync this I dont know what to do any advice rn will be helpful because I've been stuck on this for a month

:)

JohnnyDeception, Oct 18, 2020 at 5:12 AM
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

how to disconnect a artics 9x headset?

3. DrifterX22 Win User

Problem syncing arctix9x headset to my xbox one

The pairing button on your Xbox console isn't working?

You may want to try a full power down to see if you can get that pairing button to activate. That is the means to pair this type of headset so not many work arounds for that.

The Arctis 9X pairs with your Xbox One just like a controller -- hit the wireless pairing button on the console and headset at the same time, and wait for them to connect. In my testing, that took around five seconds. SteelSeries says it worked with
    Microsoft while developing the Arctis 9X to make sure it took full advantage of their proprietary wireless connectivity. (The Xbox One doesn't support Bluetooth headphones, which is one reason why it hasn't seen many wireless headsets.)
  4. Simple OJ Win User

Best Headset for gaming ?

Hyper X, Turtle beaches and artic headsets are really good.
  5. Simple OJ Win User

Best Headset for gaming ?

Hyper X, Turtle beaches and artic headsets are really good.
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

Astro headset

I have the A50 because of the wireless but I have to say I love my Steelseries Arctis 9X because it is so simple ti pair with the Xbox
Thema:

Artics 9x headset not pairing

1. Artics 9x headset not pairing - Similar Threads - Artics headset pairing

2. Can I use USB Headset on the Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use USB Headset on the Xbox one: Hello I bought last week a Usb Headset. But it doesn.t work on the xbox one Thanks eaf0cf3a-4ef1-4cfb-878e-d2132430c28f
  3. Headset issues.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headset issues.: Its a steath 600 gen2 it wont turn off or connect and the volume just shut off 0a8affbb-9457-4baa-99b2-2477283ab362
  4. Cannot hear anyone on xbox party chat with headsets conected to controller but they can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot hear anyone on xbox party chat with headsets conected to controller but they can...: My issue is that from 1 week past from now I cannot hear anyone in the xbox party voice chat and ingame, but when the headset is nlt connected to my controller on my tv I can hear the people...
  5. Headset options

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headset options: I just bought a new headset (Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2) and I cannot for the absolute life of me find anything on an option to prevent my headset from turning my console on and/or preventing...
  6. Can't have game audio go through headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't have game audio go through headset: So all I want to do is have game audio go through my headset, but the slider is greyed out and I cannot select it, if I try it just skips past it, how do I fix this? Image below shows what I mean...
  7. USB Audio (Mic and Headsets) on Xbox One or Xbox Series

in XboX Insiders
    USB Audio (Mic and Headsets) on Xbox One or Xbox Series: Are they any plans for USB Audio support on the Xbox One or Xbox Series of consoles in the future? submitted by /u/CTheStandard [link] [comments]
  8. headset

in XBoX Accessibility
    headset: why can i hear through my headset but not talk in party chats i ordered a new mic but i still cant talk 32739545-62c4-41b1-9501-b6d57c6b16e4
  9. Game audio not coming through headset

in XboX Insiders
    Game audio not coming through headset: Plugging in headphones I can hear the party but no game audio, mixing settings are half, anyone else? submitted by /u/a-last-of-us-2-fan [link] [comments]
  10. how to disconnect a artics 9x headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to disconnect a artics 9x headset?: one day i was playing Xbox and i decided to get off and i didn't disconnect it and now i cant disconnect the headset so my brother is playing and now i can only here his game play not my computer...