As a content creator this NEEDS TO BE FIXED ASAP

Discus and support As a content creator this NEEDS TO BE FIXED ASAP in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/CRU-JONES-FTW-2 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CRU-JONES-FTW-2, Sep 16, 2020.

1. As a content creator this NEEDS TO BE FIXED ASAP

/u/CRU-JONES-FTW-2, Sep 16, 2020
  2. onyxishere Win User

This needs to be fixed ASAP

Please try deleting your gamertag from the console. Then power cycle by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds until it shuts down. Finally redownload your profile to the console.
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

Login to enforcement.xbox.com to see if there really is no ban active anymore.

After that try to delete your account from your console and re-download it again.
  4. tawnycack Win User

Please try deleting your gamertag from the console. Then power cycle by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds until it shuts down. Finally redownload your profile to the console.
    I’ve done several amount of times already
  5. Devil Doll 0 Win User

This needs fixed ASAP!

Disconnect your xbox completely from the internet and you should be able to sign in. You should be able to launch your games. I was able to successfully login to my Xbox One and launch and play any digital games I have purchased.
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

: Fix needed ASAP

Hi zAssassinMast3r,

Thanks for reaching out to us today! I'm sorry to hear bout the constant disconnection issue from Xbox Live. I would like to clarify in regards to the network, you've made sure that you do meet the
    minimum requirements for the network? I'm assuming you've already port forwarded your networking device as well?

We do have a troubleshooting article for this issue it guides you through various possible solutions I highly suggest to go through them. The article is

"My Xbox One is getting randomly disconnected from Xbox Live"

Hope to hear back soon, let us know how it goes.
Thema:

As a content creator this NEEDS TO BE FIXED ASAP

1. As a content creator this NEEDS TO BE FIXED ASAP - Similar Threads - content creator NEEDS

2. How about an improved "Groups" tile/content block

in XboX Insiders
    How about an improved "Groups" tile/content block: After seeing how great the new my games and apps tile looks like, It would be nice to have an updated Groups tile. Right now it's a large solid color with an outdated icon. The UX seems quite...
  3. DLC From a Content Disk

in XBoX on Consoles
    DLC From a Content Disk: Was trying to transfer the dlc packages from Borderlands 2 360 version to my Xbox One, had them transfered to a flash drive but couldn't use the items? I did pay for the content disk which is no...
  4. Content I purchased not showing. About to reverse all my Microsoft purchases with the bank

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Content I purchased not showing. About to reverse all my Microsoft purchases with the bank: So I have been using my Minecraft account with out issue for about 4 months before this happened. I have two Realms subscriptions be accident, and one of the realms I wasn't using. I canceled one...
  5. Showing content I don’t own in game library

in XboX Insiders
    Showing content I don’t own in game library: I had preordered Jurassic World Evolution but canceled it. There was a preorder bonus. I later purchased the game. Under my add ons it shows the preorder bonus. I can install it but can’t access...
  6. Purchased content not received

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased content not received: Last Monday I bought a couple of tv show bundles from the vudu app on my Xbox. One of them went directly to my library with no trouble at all. The second one however never appeared. I contacted...
  7. About the problem with purchase and content usage.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    About the problem with purchase and content usage.: Hello microsoft team, I just bought a subscription for the game pass ultimate service you guys provide, since I saw an offer with discount I went for it, but, it appears you guys are having some...
  8. Minecraft for Xbox One Creators Pack Content wont show in game How Do I get a Refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Xbox One Creators Pack Content wont show in game How Do I get a Refund?: Minecraft for Xbox One physical copy was purchased at Xmas which included the Starters Pack add on, the Creators Pack add on and 1000 Mine Coins. All three were redeemed with their codes on my...
  9. Project xCloud Content Creators Beware!

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud Content Creators Beware!: [IMG] We are all excited to see what Project xCloud has to offer. However if you are accepted into the Project xCloud Preview Program you agreed to not make recordings of the program. I am...
  10. Application for content Creator's

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Application for content Creator's: I was wondering if you guys could create an application that allows content Creators to edit game clips, it would be great if this application allowed us to create our own intros, backgrounders...