as a member of the beta ring I am ready to give my feedback :) thank you very much for this...

Discus and support as a member of the beta ring I am ready to give my feedback :) thank you very much for this... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Sep 13, 2019.

1. as a member of the beta ring I am ready to give my feedback :) thank you very much for this...

/u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Sep 13, 2019
  2. DxDxD2 Win User

Metro Exodus on Pc Beta app

Okay, thank you very much i will give feedback. did not try much other games.
  3. Spacman77 Win User

Missing microsoft points?

Cheers for the help guys, will give them a ring tomorrow and get it sorted. Changed my password now just in case.

Thank you all very much
  4. Buachaill Dona Win User

How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

We Beta ring insiders don't wait that long to get updates after Alpha ring. Just keep giving good feedback about bugs and features, and I'm sure you'll be invited soon.
  5. RicanBoiiCuhh Win User

Xbox insider hub

Hi I am a Ring 3 Preview Member and I wanted to know how I can change My current ring to the Alpha Ring so I can help Xbox and give my input on their updates a bit sooner.
  6. Owl Returns Win User

Preview Program

Posting reference numbers is not allowed on the forums.

There are many deciding factors on who get's chosen for the alpha ring.You can't ask to be put in.

I've been in the preview/insider programme from the very start,been on live for 14 years,10 with this account,have over 400k Gamerscore , provided feedback regularly & had 2 replacement consoles in that time but am in in the beta ring.

Your Gamerscore & years tenure have nothing to do with it anyway.

There's no difference what ring you are in other than some rings get updates a few days earlier than other rings.

If the preview team decide you should go up to the beta & then alpha ring at some point then you will.Just keep filling out surveys,giving feeback,doing quests etc. & it may happen eventually.

In future it's best to post insider questions in the insider forums
    here
    I spoke with an Xbox support member, was told to put that exact message in this exact forum with my reference number. I'm really new to this forum, I've never been on it. Thank you for your response though, I appreciate it.
Thema:

as a member of the beta ring I am ready to give my feedback :) thank you very much for this...

1. as a member of the beta ring I am ready to give my feedback :) thank you very much for this... - Similar Threads - member beta ring

2. beta member become alpha / skip head

in XboX Insiders
    beta member become alpha / skip head: how did your passage pass to one of the two rings? and how do you feel about it? submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  3. When will the new dashboard be rolled out to beta members?

in XboX Insiders
    When will the new dashboard be rolled out to beta members?: submitted by /u/Siimply_Great [link] [comments]
  4. Preview member and beta codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Preview member and beta codes: Hey I'm wondering how I would be able to become a preview member and get both of the codes for the gears of war beta as I have asked xbox support and I have been guided to this form to request as...
  5. Help I haven't recieved my Beta key for Gears Of War and I'm a preview member!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Help I haven't recieved my Beta key for Gears Of War and I'm a preview member!: I haven't recieved my beta key for gears of war and I'm a preview member can you help me please 0b475039-70be-4cdf-be24-600a4b4748dd
  6. Preview member looking for Halo beta code.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Preview member looking for Halo beta code.: I am in the preview program and have not received beta codes for Halo 5 multiplayer. Sad panda right now. 20ed50f6-013b-4d62-ba0d-9693bf701e81
  7. Beta Ring member having all kinds of issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Beta Ring member having all kinds of issues.: So my xbox had any update several hours ago and now....no internet connectivity, xbox freezes for 30 seconds after every input on-screen, and Windows overlap so you can't see what your selecting....
  8. PSA: Gears of War 4 beta available to all gold members

in XBoX on Consoles
    PSA: Gears of War 4 beta available to all gold members: Until May 1st. Just search for it in the store. e8f2fc38-6c31-4e8f-9462-4d5daefcd98c
  9. Years gold update for XBox live beta members

in XBoX on Consoles
    Years gold update for XBox live beta members: I have been a continuous subscriber to gold since the inception of Xbox Live, including the beta. Currently my badge shows 13 years, who do I need to contact in order to get it updated? I have the...
  10. Ha Ha Ha! Destiny Beta Free For Gold Members

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ha Ha Ha! Destiny Beta Free For Gold Members: It's been amusing watching the Forums turn into the "Destiny Beta Code Begging Sessions". Only for MS to release the Beta to all Gold Members. I suppose membership has it's privileges....