As an Australian who just got to Alpha Skip-Ahead yesterday. really disappointed it maybe...

Discus and support As an Australian who just got to Alpha Skip-Ahead yesterday. really disappointed it maybe... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was so excited yesterday to get Alpha Skip Ahead. Unfortunately, because I'm not American or British I have to miss out on testing this out. Most... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Neggy5, Oct 29, 2019.

1. /u/Neggy5
    /u/Neggy5 Guest

As an Australian who just got to Alpha Skip-Ahead yesterday. really disappointed it maybe...

I was so excited yesterday to get Alpha Skip Ahead. Unfortunately, because I'm not American or British I have to miss out on testing this out. Most likely it'll already be a delta feature by the time it comes here. Rendering my Alpha Skip Ahead worthless.

Really disappointed.

submitted by /u/Neggy5
    [link] [comments]

/u/Neggy5, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Xbox Live preemptively muting offensive messages.

I had this one also i think it's only availble for some xbox insiders in the highest build (alpha skip ahead) i just deleted the message and never replied to the person who sended me that message
    That's a possibility. I'll message him to see if he's in the alpha skip ahead.

I'm in the regular alpha wave.
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Update

No, it's not a bug, only 50% of the Alpha and skip ahead users got the new experimental dashboard.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
Thema:

1. As an Australian who just got to Alpha Skip-Ahead yesterday. really disappointed it maybe... - Similar Threads - Australian got Alpha

2. Late Shift game not launching via GamePass (from Australian Store)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Late Shift game not launching via GamePass (from Australian Store): Help needed from Australian GamePass subscribers regarding Late Shift game. My issue is that while it’s been available on GamePass for a while, it has only recently launched in Australia (because...
  3. New Zealand and Australian Xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Zealand and Australian Xbox store: Is microsoft adding black desert to the oceanic store in the near future f1ea33f2-abd2-4311-96ee-294b7ebf2043
  4. Xbox gifting issues (canadian bought for australian)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gifting issues (canadian bought for australian): I bought mwf black ops 4 for buddy in Australia and it doesn't let him download says wrong region ??? Heeeeeelllppppp lol Will xbox send him code if contacted? Im not able to get refund from...
  5. Xbox live australian service shaping?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox live australian service shaping?: Xbox live australian service shaping? Hi, Does anybody know if the xbox live service is shaped in Australia? I usually get 44mbps download and 15mbps upload but when speed testing my xbox...
  6. Help I'm not american but it keeps saying i am so i can't use my Australian card.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help I'm not american but it keeps saying i am so i can't use my Australian card.: just trying to buy State of decay 2. when ever i click buy it comes up how do you want to pay so i click card then it wants me to put in my details but its default set to America so it won't...
  7. Laggy australian servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Laggy australian servers: ive brought my console over from scotland , every since ive landed the australian connections are terrible to play on. Wondering if anyone knows if i need to change any settings or anything like...
  8. NFL Gamepass Australian Content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL Gamepass Australian Content: My NFL Gamepass app is currently telling me that it cant play content in my region. What gives? When will this be fixed? I contacted NFL Gamepass and they told me Microsoft are in charge of the...
  9. When will The Vanishing of Ethan Carter be available for Australian Customers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will The Vanishing of Ethan Carter be available for Australian Customers?: Hi there, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter became available for US Xbox One players last week. Any indication on if & when it will be available from the Australian store? I attempted to purchase it...
  10. Is ROBLOX Available For Australians

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is ROBLOX Available For Australians: Is ROBLOX Available For Australians Please Tell Me Because Its Not Popping Up In The Australian Store Thanks ;-p c959332f-95c7-42c2-9fae-1d90dc8ea344