As much as I like Red Dead Redemption 2. I don’t feel like it belongs in the apps section....

Discus and support As much as I like Red Dead Redemption 2. I don’t feel like it belongs in the apps section.... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/ninthblock5 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ninthblock5, Nov 28, 2019.

1. As much as I like Red Dead Redemption 2. I don’t feel like it belongs in the apps section....

/u/ninthblock5, Nov 28, 2019
  2. Miles_ Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

Red Dead Redemption 2

The witcher 3

Hue(I like the light music in this game very much)
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Recommend me any game !

Dead Space 2 and Red Dead Redemption. I liked Dead Space 2 more, but you'll get more hours out of Red Dead if you like it.
  4. epicdp12 Win User

Games that resemble real life

Red Dead Redemption 2 made me feel like I was there because its all country land and it relates to where I live.
  5. epicdp12 Win User

Games that resemble real life

Red Dead Redemption 2 made me feel like I was there because its all country land and it relates to where I live.
  6. H3adshak3r Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC Problem

I checked this for my and my brothers account and that is the result. Looks a little bit strange or? On My Account the Ultimate Edition is listed twice. I think this is not correct and on my brothers account ultimate edition is missing. Pre-Order Bonus is
    correct, because i have it bought and my brother not.

My Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (War Horse)

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (Treasure Map)

Brothers Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

Thema:

As much as I like Red Dead Redemption 2. I don’t feel like it belongs in the apps section....

1. As much as I like Red Dead Redemption 2. I don’t feel like it belongs in the apps section.... - Similar Threads - much Red Dead

2. How much would Xbox one s repair cost?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much would Xbox one s repair cost?: All I know is that my console will not turn on, i got it from a friend and it is out of warranty. What would a same unit replacement cost? And what would a normal repair cost?...
  3. Xbox controller stopped working due to playing too much Forza?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller stopped working due to playing too much Forza?: Hello, Today I have played Forza Horizon 4. As always there were a lot of vibrations coming from the controller. I thought that was not an issue at all since I have left the settings on default...
  4. What much XP on Insiders Hub would I need to become eligible for console stream?

in XBoX on Mobile
    What much XP on Insiders Hub would I need to become eligible for console stream?: I would like to have access to the console stream feature. I have access to Xcloud, and I would like to try console stream. 58e3fbaf-49c2-4b7a-9c83-c59f9da0c271
  5. Cramming too much into "Manage and Full Library " is a huge step backwards

in XboX Insiders
    Cramming too much into "Manage and Full Library " is a huge step backwards: This new redesign of "Full Library and Manage" is pure garbage, it's nice to be able to quickly see what apps/games are getting updates, cramming it into a category isn't a great idea at all, it's...
  6. Why won't xbox gamertag system be much like playstation gamertag system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox gamertag system be much like playstation gamertag system?: This xbox gamertag system of this #34565Why Why Why Why only 12 Characters? 874e7058-7daa-4830-9d04-218ce7d73154
  7. Some Games Won't Install On External Hard Drive 2.0 (Situation Much Worst Now!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some Games Won't Install On External Hard Drive 2.0 (Situation Much Worst Now!): Hey everyone, So this an update to a previous post I've made in the past:,...
  8. The App Page of The Xbox Dashboard is Much more difficult to Navigate and it is hard to...

in XboX Insiders
    The App Page of The Xbox Dashboard is Much more difficult to Navigate and it is hard to...: The Games and App page of the Xbox Preview has been changed. Originally there was an easy to switch to section to see what games you owned that you hadnt installed,along with apps as well. Below...
  9. How much can a parent control with a smart phone

in XBoX Accessibility
    How much can a parent control with a smart phone: Wondering just how much control over the xbox I have with my smartphone my son gets mouthy and I'd love some redemption b1572334-eb5f-4e68-9dbf-b6f9ddc1d97b
  10. How much longer will i stay red rep?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much longer will i stay red rep?: Hi. I have a lot to say, but ill just keep it brief. How long will my gamertag "" stay red reputation? Ive been unable to enjoy playing for over a month now. And its so unfair because i never...