Ashen accidently deleted

Discus and support Ashen accidently deleted in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ashen was deleted after I canceled an update, is there any way to retrieve it without buying it again? 5f868c14-a2af-4d2e-829e-18957b1d7616 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AdhesiveSiren24, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Ashen accidently deleted

Ashen was deleted after I canceled an update, is there any way to retrieve it without buying it again?

:)

AdhesiveSiren24, Sep 22, 2019
  2. TomaToMcNuggets Win User

Ashen accidently deleted

Ready to install section of your games or if you’ve accidentally hidden it too, LS + X together make hidden games appear
  3. XBA_Hype Win User

Ashen accidently deleted

once a game or dlc is paid for it is yours to keep, you can uninstall and reinstall anytime you like, it will be on your ready to install list.
  4. aMexicanErb Win User

Ashen accidently deleted

It should automatically go to your ready to install section were you can start to install it again. This is as long as you purchased it.
  5. Simple OJ Win User

Ashen accidently deleted

Go to your "ready to install" tab to download the game again.
  6. HollywoodBull Win User

Ashen accidently deleted

The game should be in your To Download section of the games.
Thema:

Ashen accidently deleted

1. Ashen accidently deleted - Similar Threads - Ashen accidently deleted

2. Xbox one shut down accidently

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one shut down accidently: Hi all My xbox one recently git shut fown accidently Anybody knows why?!! 1ed20f04-6d94-47cf-8c41-d2e894aca285
  3. My sibling used all my Xbox home switches on accident

in XBoX on Consoles
    My sibling used all my Xbox home switches on accident: So i have two xboxes and i had then both set as a gone xbox for my account but my little sister was trying to get her account set as a home xbox on both of them by herself, i dont really know what...
  4. Chat ban because I sent what the player to him by accident instead of pressing report

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat ban because I sent what the player to him by accident instead of pressing report: Is there anyone that can help me? I never use foul language and frequently report those that do in game (Rocket league). Today I wrote out what the person said and that it was very offensive and...
  5. A little accident with gamertag

in XBoX on Windows
    A little accident with gamertag: Hello, a had a little accident with a gamertag. I accidentaly set a random gamertag and I don't know how to fix it. Can someone help me? Can I fix this for free because I buy Sea of thieves and I...
  6. 한국xbox 스토어에 ashen없나요??[Do you have ashen in Korea xbox store ??]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    한국xbox 스토어에 ashen없나요??[Do you have ashen in Korea xbox store ??]: ashen. 한국엑박스 어에 왜없나요 [Translation - ashen. Why is not there in Korea] fa985dde-5164-47fb-949f-b7ee3ed0f1c1
  7. Ashen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ashen: Has anyone else played Ashen on Xbox and noticed that when starting a new game, it instructs you that the "back" button (the one with two squares) is the game MAP, when you press it, it turns out...
  8. Ashen para PC? [Translation-Ashen for PC?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ashen para PC? [Translation-Ashen for PC?]: Hola compre el juego Ashen en el Microsoft Store, pero solo funciona en Xbox One. ¿Debo esperar a que salga para PC para poder instalarlo? Gracias [Translation-Hi bought the game Ashen in the...
  9. Ashen Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ashen Multiplayer: After purchasing Ashen and seeing that it has "co-operative multiplayer" I have attempted to play multiple times with friends near and far away from me with a 0% success rate. Is there any way to...
  10. Ashen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ashen: please support the upcoming game Ashen...please make it never end...a continuously expanding world...im very intetested... 1a51f314-00ee-422a-bab3-c01649f70966