ask for a reimbursement

Discus and support ask for a reimbursement in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I wanted to extend my xbox subscription. But I had 2 charges of 59,99 euros on my bank account. I would like to ask the reimbursement of one... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by charlesprovost, May 22, 2019.

1. ask for a reimbursement

Hello,

I wanted to extend my xbox subscription. But I had 2 charges of 59,99 euros on my bank account. I would like to ask the reimbursement of one the amount on my credit card please. How can I proceed please.

thanks a lot
    charles provost

:)

charlesprovost, May 22, 2019
  2. charlesprovost Win User

ask for a reimbursement

hello,

it is impossible to find the Order numbers. So I can not fill the refund form.

Could you help me please ?

thanks

regards,

charles provost
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

ask for a reimbursement

Hi there
    charlesprovost,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a question on how to request refund on your account.

If you’d like to
    request a refund for a purchase,
    fill in the fields on the form and we’ll review your request promptly. Be sure to sign in to and submit your request from the account you used to make the purchase. You’ll need to provide the order number for each item. Order numbers can be found by signing
    in to your Microsoft account.

Hope this helps.
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

ask for a reimbursement

You could try going to the following website:

https://support.xbox.com/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund

You could also try contacting support:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Just keep in mind there is a currently a service alert for purchase and content usage.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

ask for a reimbursement

Hello charlesprovost,

Thank you for keeping us updated. The order numbers can be located on the order history
    of your Microsoft account. The link we provided contains steps on how to locate your order history. The ambassadors, moderators and volunteer moderators do not have the ability to issue refunds. We will be more than happy to provide more assistance with
    how to request a refund. Once you have the order number, you can complete the process. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. MisterRatBoy Win User

ask for a reimbursement

you can request a refund here:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-refund
Thema:

ask for a reimbursement

1. ask for a reimbursement - Similar Threads - ask reimbursement

2. how can i ask for a refound

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i ask for a refound: I've bought an Xbox controller 6 months ago and when I shake my controller I hear like a spring moving, in the left trigger there is less resistance than the other one. I've never dropped it....
  3. Xbox One version of City Skylines (Game Pass) edition asking me to Buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One version of City Skylines (Game Pass) edition asking me to Buy: Looking to see if anyone else has this issue and what should be done. Downloaded Xbox one version of City Skylines (Game Pass edition). When I go to play it, it sends me to the Store and asks me...
  4. Getting asked for a Captcha code when creating an account on Xbox One console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting asked for a Captcha code when creating an account on Xbox One console.: When I enter the Captcha code, if its correct, it just closes the menu and makes me restart the process. Any fix for this? I have already tried hard resetting my console....
  5. paid for premium version of jigsaw and now it is asking me to pay again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    paid for premium version of jigsaw and now it is asking me to pay again: paid for premium version of jigsaw and now it is asking me to pay again, said it would not ask for money again, but yet it is and will not work right 8b51eb7c-e520-4734-9d5d-ae80d39da328
  6. Xbox one X constantly asking me to clear local saved games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X constantly asking me to clear local saved games: My X is almost daily asking me to clear local saved games. I’ve done every type of reset, tried with and without my external drive... to no avail. What can i do to resolve this? Ive seen other...
  7. asking for a disk when i bought digital?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    asking for a disk when i bought digital?: Hello there. i recently bought dragon ball fighters z digital and when i start it it tells me: do you own this game or app? and it tells me to basically put the game disc or check the microsoft...
  8. How to ask for support?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to ask for support?: How to ask for support? url please 2bbaa580-47a3-40c1-a382-e27e7d255cc7
  9. FH4 keeps asking me to choose my graphics settings

in XBoX on Windows
    FH4 keeps asking me to choose my graphics settings: Every few times I start the game it has forgotten its graphics settings. And the control settings don't work properly. Also, I use a translator. 90974d1c-6fb5-419d-bdda-251666f63a0c
  10. Unfortunately my son bought the forza motorsport 7 and I wanted to ask for reimbursement that ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unfortunately my son bought the forza motorsport 7 and I wanted to ask for reimbursement that ...: Unfortunately my son bought the forza motorsport 7 and I wanted to ask for reimbursement that they removed from my xbox and returned it 6a98814d-6e20-4952-b44b-952d378dbc88