ask

Discus and support ask in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Will there be new features on all xbox insider build on news.xbox.com/insider in august 2021 17167ed3-81cc-4f1e-8712-4b77af5adedc Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by gafik50033aline9_0, Jul 30, 2021.

1. ask

Hi Will there be new features on all xbox insider build on news.xbox.com/insider in august 2021

:)

gafik50033aline9_0, Jul 30, 2021
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

ask

No one here has that information, and the people that do wouldn’t tell you before tomorrow, assuming that there is anything at all for them to talk about and it isn’t someone just making rumors.
  3. kipson_10 Win User

ask

4. LucasQuinello Win User

ask

Hello dear Gamer, it's a pleasure to help you today.

My name is Lucas O

I am a gamer and expert on the XBOX platform.

Welcome to the community.

Unfortunately no official information was releseased yet about directstorage on older generations
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

ask

There is nothing official, as we do not have any accurate info; however, you will all get updated if there is anything implemented
  6. Smwutches Win User

ask

It's not down. If it's not loading for you, try clearing your browser's cookies/cache or try another browser.
Thema:

ask

1. ask - Similar Threads - ask

2. MS Flight Simulator - today newest update installed nevertheless program is asking for update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Flight Simulator - today newest update installed nevertheless program is asking for update: MS Flight Simulator - today newest update installed nevertheless program is asking for update. Re-installation of the update and PC-reset doesn't change the situation. The system is running in an...
  3. Ultimate Game Pass showing Active but games won't play/asking me to purchase

in XboX Insiders
    Ultimate Game Pass showing Active but games won't play/asking me to purchase: This is on Xbox Series X. We transferred everything across from Xbox one 10 days ago and it's been fine til now. The old Xbox has not been plugged in. We cleared cache, signed out and restarted...
  4. Skyrim V using GamePass , ask xbox live login before new game starts and fails on it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim V using GamePass , ask xbox live login before new game starts and fails on it.: I have game pass. After a load skyrim v, and before the new game begins, it asks me to login to xbox live. When I try to login , it saids "can't init session at this moment, try again later..."...
  5. games unplayable as keeps asking me to log into account when opening games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games unplayable as keeps asking me to log into account when opening games: using my game pass on pc and EA games working fine, but any xbox or game pass games keep asking me to sign in when i open to which is responds with welcome and my gamer tag, but then when i press...
  6. I ask you to solve this problem please and provide a solution for me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I ask you to solve this problem please and provide a solution for me: good afternoon my xbox game pass code for 3 months turned out to be invalid for my account, since it is intended only for new users, it upset me a lot, since I am a big fan of Forza Horizon, I...
  7. I received a refund I didn't asked for (Gamepass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I received a refund I didn't asked for (Gamepass): Today I received an email saying that the refund I asked for was accepted and completed... the ting is that I didnt asked for any refund. It was for my first month of xbox gamepass (promotion for...
  8. Xbox game asks for updates at launch, Microsoft Store downloads and installs the same...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game asks for updates at launch, Microsoft Store downloads and installs the same...: Hi, I recently tried to play State of Decay 2. The game starts normally and prompts for a mandatory update at the main menu. When I select the update button, it automatically opens the...
  9. COD Cold War asks to purchase.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Cold War asks to purchase.: My brother purchased Cold War on his account, and when he signs on to my Xbox and installs it, it asks to purchase again when you start it. I’ve looked online and it seems I’m missing the 4...
  10. The Microsoft Store is continually asking me to update

in XboX Insiders
    The Microsoft Store is continually asking me to update: Even if it is updated it asks me to update again in Xbox Series X. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]