Asked to buy oblivion again

Discus and support Asked to buy oblivion again in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just bought 3 games a little while ago: titanfall 2 ultimate edition kingdom come deliverance the elder scrolls 4 oblivion but for some reason... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chris Bima, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Chris Bima
    Chris Bima Guest

Just bought 3 games a little while ago:

titanfall 2 ultimate edition

kingdom come deliverance

the elder scrolls 4 oblivion

but for some reason oblivion still has the game pass tag on it while the other 2 say i own them now plus the ea play tag has been removed from titanfall 2.

i have it in my order history online via email and on my microsoft account as proof that im using the correct account. Never had this happen before.
    note: i used microsoft account money instead of debit or credit card if that makes a difference.

:)

Chris Bima, Apr 14, 2021
  2. JPV20 Win User

Hi Chris,

I am John, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you. I'm here to work with you on this issue.

I have found a thread that has same issue as yours, you may refer to the answer provided by xbox360italy on the link below. You can purchase the item again (you should not be charged).

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

I hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let me know. I will be glad to follow up and help you.

Regards,

John
  3. Chris Bima Win User

Game I bought Through xbox store doesn't play.

I have a similar issue too but with elder scrolls 4 oblivion instead. Just bought it and it’s asking me to buy again and still has game pass tag on it too but the other 2 games I bought in same transaction say I own them.
  4. emillzkilledu Win User

Being asked to buy PUBG again

Be sure to make sure you're signed in to the account that you made the purchase on, Check the order history on your account to make sure the purchase is listed and lastly remove the account from the console and add it again. Hope this was helpful and if
    any of this didn't work don't hesitate to contact the xbox customer support.
  5. DominumStige Win User

Being asked to buy PUBG again

Hi!

Be sure to use the same account used to purchase the game. Try checking the
    order history if the purchase is actually linked to the account. If everything works, try deleting the profile from the console and re-download it again.
  6. SparkleZonFire Win User

why is wolfenstine 3d asking to buy it again?

Try redownloading your profile.
Thema:

1. Asked to buy oblivion again - Similar Threads - Asked buy oblivion

2. Order history shows i ordered game yet xbox asks me to buy the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Order history shows i ordered game yet xbox asks me to buy the game.: So I just bought black ops 2 for 360 on my Series S and after installing it, it asks me if I own the game. I've done most troubleshooting options and can clearly see that the order was completed...
  3. Minecraft Dungeons asking me to buy again

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons asking me to buy again: I bought the Hero pack for Minecraft dungeons right when it came out and I played it until I beat it in apocalypse mode and I played it not to long ago I cant remember if it was before or after...
  4. DOOM Eternal Campaign Keeps Asking me to Buy Even Though I am Using Gamepass for PC and...

in XBoX on Windows
    DOOM Eternal Campaign Keeps Asking me to Buy Even Though I am Using Gamepass for PC and...: When I launched Doom Eternal for PC using the Xbox app, (because I am using gamepass to play) I tried to play campaign but it kept telling me I needed to purchase it, when I had previously played...
  5. New Xbox asking me to re-buy games I already own.

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox asking me to re-buy games I already own.: Just got a series x and have tried to reinstall some of the games from my Xbox one through the owned games tab and some of them are missing. Dark souls 3 is asking me to re-purchase it despite the...
  6. I have preordered Black Ops Cold War but it is asking me to buy again

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have preordered Black Ops Cold War but it is asking me to buy again: There is no redeem code provided and my xbox doesn't recognize the purchase and is asking me to purchase again It shows "This bundle includes" and a bunch of blue boxes but you can't click on...
  7. CoD: Modern Warfare 2019 Asking to buy multiplayer with disc inserted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD: Modern Warfare 2019 Asking to buy multiplayer with disc inserted.: My friend that owns the game on Xbox One who has the game on a Disc can't play with me because it tells him he has to purchase the game after the Warzone update came out. He has done multiple...
  8. Game Pass ask's to buy it again?

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass ask's to buy it again?: I've recently run into this problem, my subscription is avaible till 3/8/2021 but when i run the game pass app i can't download any game, and it keeps telling me to 'renew' my subscription....
  9. Ac Valhalla deleted itself from my library and is asking that I buy the game a second time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ac Valhalla deleted itself from my library and is asking that I buy the game a second time?: Can you guys from microsoft fix and resolve this issue please? I have made previous attempts with Ubisoft but they are telling me to contact you, i tried that and received no reply back crom you...
  10. [Xbox One S] Bought Cold War Cross-Gen Bundle and Now It's Asking Me to Buy It Again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox One S] Bought Cold War Cross-Gen Bundle and Now It's Asking Me to Buy It Again: I preordered cold war a couple months ago and I got to play the beta and launch up until last night, that's when it started asking me to repurchase the game even though I preordered it and got to...