Asking about warranty on my new Xbox One X

Discus and support Asking about warranty on my new Xbox One X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just bought a new Xbox One X a couple days ago. When I check on the warranty info on xbox site, it says that the manufacturer warranty ends... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tobbep90sverige, Feb 12, 2019 at 4:13 PM.

1. Asking about warranty on my new Xbox One X

I just bought a new Xbox One X a couple days ago. When I check on the warranty info on xbox site, it says that the manufacturer warranty ends 12/23/2020, but i did not buy the Xbox in december, I bought it in januari. And the technical support ends

03/23/2019. Is that right, or did i buy a already selled one? Cause i bought it from Elgiganten, they are like the biggest sellers of tech in my country so it feels weird if they sells a already selled one.

:)

tobbep90sverige, Feb 12, 2019 at 4:13 PM
  2. zmaster2XXX Win User

You should contact xbox support or the retailer.
  3. {Parity} Win User

You should contact
    Xbox Support
    directly to get a clarification on the warranty on your console.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Brand new xbox one X having issues with wireless controllers - controllers dc when ethernet is removed, randomly, and sometimes dont work at all.

If it is an issue with the brand new Xbox One X, you have voided your warranty.
  5. xxIron Bobxx Win User

American Xbox 360 in Australia??

Did I ask about the warranty???? My xbox is over 4 years old anyway, so the warranty is out of date
  6. gds1972 Win User

Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition - OUT OF WARRANTY??

Hi

I think this is a known issue and being investigated, When I check on the devices page my Xbox One X is also showing as out of warranty so I had an online chat with the Xbox support team who told me my Xbox One X is still in warranty.

You might wish to contact the Xbox support team directly using the link below selecting either the option to "chat with Xbox Support" or request a call from support to get reassurance about the warranty coverage of your console.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. Asking about warranty on my new Xbox One X - Similar Threads - Asking warranty

2. I bought a 15$ giftcard and I can't use it! It asks me for payment method!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a 15$ giftcard and I can't use it! It asks me for payment method!: Hey , I got a 15$ giftcard to get some DLC and some V-bucks . I can't purchase games or DLC without adding address , phone number , etc. I can't possibly refund a redeem code , so . I can't get...
  3. Xbox one keep asking for money to pay them not sure I need to set up an debit card account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one keep asking for money to pay them not sure I need to set up an debit card account: Is there an reason why it doing to hurt my gaming and I have an concern. 8b7385db-a8c7-4630-9d03-171affdab03b
  4. peço pfvr uma ajuda da Microsoft [Translation-I ask reinforced a help from Microsoft]

in XBoX on Consoles
    peço pfvr uma ajuda da Microsoft [Translation-I ask reinforced a help from Microsoft]: olá tudo bem, me chamo Antonio tenho 17 anos e tenho Xbox desde o primeiro que lançou sempre amei e preferi tudo da xbox ... estou comecando a fazer livestream porém não tenho o suporte necessário...
  5. Xbox app asks for a pin but i don't have one

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app asks for a pin but i don't have one: i have seen other people with this problem and they say go to settings - accounts - sign in options yet there is no sign in options there is sign in and passkey but in there there is no pin delete...
  6. Asking About Suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Asking About Suspension: Hello to anyone reading, My name is Calvin, also known as on Xbox live. I came back to my place today to play some Xbox and chill when I realized I had a com. ban through my account. I looked...
  7. Have to ask here

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have to ask here: maxen as you lock my questions before i can reply...my mistake they were ambassadors and one of them cheif jooboo deleted one of his answers,and now i cant reply at all keeps saying something went...
  8. Xbox clubs Xbox one asking for permissions to which are already granted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox clubs Xbox one asking for permissions to which are already granted.: I have a xbox 1 . I m trying to use the sea of thieves club multiplayer group finder. Its telling me i have to set accept invites to everyone, so i went to dettings and everything is already set...
  9. Why am I getting disconnected on when I ask about the same issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting disconnected on when I ask about the same issue?: I just want to purchase in game currency for Elder Scrolls Online (Crowns) at the price shown on the crown store. It shows that its available for purchase at $17.49 with Gold, but when I go to...
  10. Asking for a xbox one controller (day one) substitution under warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Asking for a xbox one controller (day one) substitution under warranty: Hi! I'm trying to ask for xbox one controller replacement on the site, but the only available option is to substitute the controller by paying 53 euros; since my warranty is still valid, xbox chat...