Asking about warranty on my new Xbox One X

Discus and support Asking about warranty on my new Xbox One X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just bought a new Xbox One X a couple days ago. When I check on the warranty info on xbox site, it says that the manufacturer warranty ends... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tobbep90sverige, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Asking about warranty on my new Xbox One X

I just bought a new Xbox One X a couple days ago. When I check on the warranty info on xbox site, it says that the manufacturer warranty ends 12/23/2020, but i did not buy the Xbox in december, I bought it in januari. And the technical support ends

03/23/2019. Is that right, or did i buy a already selled one? Cause i bought it from Elgiganten, they are like the biggest sellers of tech in my country so it feels weird if they sells a already selled one.

:)

tobbep90sverige, Feb 12, 2019
  2. zmaster2XXX Win User

You should contact xbox support or the retailer.
  3. {Parity} Win User

You should contact
    Xbox Support
    directly to get a clarification on the warranty on your console.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Brand new xbox one X having issues with wireless controllers - controllers dc when ethernet is removed, randomly, and sometimes dont work at all.

If it is an issue with the brand new Xbox One X, you have voided your warranty.
  5. xxIron Bobxx Win User

American Xbox 360 in Australia??

Did I ask about the warranty???? My xbox is over 4 years old anyway, so the warranty is out of date
  6. JoelHansen Win User

The Xbox x at Walmart is under 400 dollars making repair cost twice as much as the Xbox itself rranty is out

The Xbox X is better than the S so it depends on if you need the extra power the X is delivering otherwise getting a new S is a good idea in my opinion. (New warranty period and all)
Thema:

1. Asking about warranty on my new Xbox One X - Similar Threads - Asking warranty

2. Just Asking.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just Asking.: Definitely something effortless, like Minecraft, or the Forza Horizon series. :) Hours of music, and discovering roads.. endlessly mining for precious ores, trading with villagers and making...
  3. Many Supporters of The Saboteur are asking for it to be made backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Many Supporters of The Saboteur are asking for it to be made backwards compatible: Microsoft, I just have a question. First off, I just want to say that I am grateful (as well as many gamers like myself) for having the Backwards Compatible program so that gamers like us can...
  4. Just another random asking if he could get free stuff

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Just another random asking if he could get free stuff: Hey, I know this is probably a waste of time and all also probably going to get removed too but heck, il try... I was just wondering if I could get some free Xbox live, the thing is my first...
  5. 请教有关于xbox手柄返修的疑问 [Translate] Ask questions about the Xbox handle rework

in XBoX on Consoles
    请教有关于xbox手柄返修的疑问 [Translate] Ask questions about the Xbox handle rework: 我的xbox 天蝎座手柄在购买一个月左右RB键出现问题,在官网上提交了修理申请。 请问修理流程是我先将手柄拿到维修点,再由维修点寄回维修中心修理后返还到维修点,我自己上门去取还是直接由维修中心寄给我?寄给我的地址是哪个?我记得我没有填寄回地址。有电话可以咨询一下么?望回复, 谢谢! [Translate by Mod] My Xbox Scorpio handle has a...
  6. I can't get on fifa live as it keeps asking for verification and an email address is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get on fifa live as it keeps asking for verification and an email address is...: Fifa live asks for verification to be sent but an email address that isn't mine is already filled in on the box. It's [Mod Removed- Personal information] Why is this? Help please...
  7. Microsoft Flight now asking for a key, but this was supposed to be a free game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight now asking for a key, but this was supposed to be a free game?: Hello, I have just downloaded Microsoft Flight onto my new computer and when I log in it is now asking me for a key, despite the original being a free download. I also purchased all the add on's...
  8. trying to recover my original account after the weekends antis.id may ask im on 65...

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to recover my original account after the weekends antis.id may ask im on 65...: hi im tryimg to recover my original xboxx one x account it went awol with the caper and im just wantimg a top guy to help me..i have 67 k gamer original most from single plsyer qnd I lost mother...
  9. I cannot play Perfect dark zero because it ask for subscription renewals I already have

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play Perfect dark zero because it ask for subscription renewals I already have: I cannot play Perfect dark zero because it it access for Xbox Live Gold subscription which I already have and it diocese for EA access which I do not believe is it part of it it asks me to sign...
  10. Asking for a xbox one controller (day one) substitution under warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Asking for a xbox one controller (day one) substitution under warranty: Hi! I'm trying to ask for xbox one controller replacement on the site, but the only available option is to substitute the controller by paying 53 euros; since my warranty is still valid, xbox chat...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. watranty on xbox one x