Asking about warranty on my new Xbox One X

Discus and support Asking about warranty on my new Xbox One X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just bought a new Xbox One X a couple days ago. When I check on the warranty info on xbox site, it says that the manufacturer warranty ends... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tobbep90sverige, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Asking about warranty on my new Xbox One X

I just bought a new Xbox One X a couple days ago. When I check on the warranty info on xbox site, it says that the manufacturer warranty ends 12/23/2020, but i did not buy the Xbox in december, I bought it in januari. And the technical support ends

03/23/2019. Is that right, or did i buy a already selled one? Cause i bought it from Elgiganten, they are like the biggest sellers of tech in my country so it feels weird if they sells a already selled one.

:)

tobbep90sverige, Feb 12, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there!

We will be locking this thread due to inactivity! Unfortunately we do not have access to that information on the Forums. You would need to
    Contact Xbox Support directly to get more information on your consoles warranty.

I hope this helps!

Happy Gaming!
  3. zmaster2XXX Win User

You should contact xbox support or the retailer.
  4. {Parity} Win User

You should contact
    Xbox Support
    directly to get a clarification on the warranty on your console.
  5. Simple OJ Win User

I really need a xbox one x owners answer.

My Xbox one X has had no issue, I think yours is the faulty one, if you have a warranty for the X I suggest to replace it with a new one. Otherwise you are just going to hate it forever.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Brand new xbox one X having issues with wireless controllers - controllers dc when ethernet is removed, randomly, and sometimes dont work at all.

If it is an issue with the brand new Xbox One X, you have voided your warranty.
Thema:

1. Asking about warranty on my new Xbox One X - Similar Threads - Asking warranty

2. I tried asking support but they didn’t know

in XBoX on Consoles
    I tried asking support but they didn’t know: Ok this is going to sound weird but i texted about a 100 people in the twitch club and i asked them to check out my mixer account i didnt realize self sponsoring was bad and i got a 24 hour com...
  3. 게임을 구매만 했는데 환불부탁드립니다. [Translate] I just bought the game and i'll ask for a refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    게임을 구매만 했는데 환불부탁드립니다. [Translate] I just bought the game and i'll ask for a refund: 카드 등록이 자동으로 된것을 모르 게임 코드 입 하 다가 게임을 카드로 결 해버 는데, 환불처리 부탁드립니다. 게임 다운로드 및 진행은 하지않았습니다. [Translate] not knowing that the card registration was automatically I tried to enter the game code and...
  4. Why is minecraft asking me to buy a collection when I own the full game

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft asking me to buy a collection when I own the full game: So one day when I was going to record a minecraft video I opened minecraft and was greeted by a buy full version button. I clicked on the button and it showed me two options (buy starter...
  5. Asking for help with reporting a Gamertag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Asking for help with reporting a Gamertag.: Hi everyone, Thank you for taking the time to read this. I have just had an offensive Gamer tag brought to my attention by another gamer. They reported this Gamer tag 12hrs ago and unfortunately...
  6. Asking For BackWards Compatibility Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Asking For BackWards Compatibility Game: Charlie Murder and Gotham City Imposters Were Really Good Games that should be brought back and I know this isnt really a big game changer but this game still runs good on PC and Xbox 360 now. I...
  7. After finished, which game made you stop and ask yourself: "Am I a better person because of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After finished, which game made you stop and ask yourself: "Am I a better person because of...: Dont know if any game has stooped me and made me think that - but the original Bioshock had me stop dead in my tracks and reconsider every choice I had made in the game when you got to "that" part...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Games Asking To Install On Devices?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Games Asking To Install On Devices?: Hello, I recently bought the Xbox game pass and the only games I have been able to play is ark survival and some other games on the site that I don't want. Whenever I want to play games such as...
  9. Games suddenly not installed. (being asked to install the game again)

in XboX Insiders
    Games suddenly not installed. (being asked to install the game again): Anyone coming across this, this is mostly likely due to the external hdd not being seen, even though it is. Simply unplugging and replugging the usb cable back in resolves the issue, seems to be...
  10. Asking for a xbox one controller (day one) substitution under warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Asking for a xbox one controller (day one) substitution under warranty: Hi! I'm trying to ask for xbox one controller replacement on the site, but the only available option is to substitute the controller by paying 53 euros; since my warranty is still valid, xbox chat...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. watranty on xbox one x