asking for a disk when i bought digital?

Discus and support asking for a disk when i bought digital? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there. i recently bought dragon ball fighters z digital and when i start it it tells me: do you own this game or app? and it tells me to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sansplayy, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Sansplayy
    Sansplayy Guest

Hello there. i recently bought dragon ball fighters z digital and when i start it it tells me: do you own this game or app? and it tells me to basically put the game disc or check the microsoft store (i dont have a disc because i bought it in digital and
    when i go to the xbox store it says i own it and i can select play and it tells me the same thing, i have uninstalled and intalled it, tried in other accounts, closed my account,restarted my console, turned it off etc. please help i dont know what to do

:)

Sansplayy, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Christyna64 Win User

3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Try removing your account from the console clearing the cache and reinserting your account.
  4. PatriotSH529 Win User

Try uninstalling the game and reinstalling it, then make sure your home xbox is the xbox you are trying to play the game on.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  6. choppyseize Win User

It sounds like the game may be linked to another account. Which is why it keeps asking for the original owner to verify it. Have you checked your purchase history to verify you're using the same account that bought it.
Thema:

1. asking for a disk when i bought digital? - Similar Threads - asking disk bought

2. paid for premium version of jigsaw and now it is asking me to pay again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    paid for premium version of jigsaw and now it is asking me to pay again: paid for premium version of jigsaw and now it is asking me to pay again, said it would not ask for money again, but yet it is and will not work right 8b51eb7c-e520-4734-9d5d-ae80d39da328
  3. Xbox one X constantly asking me to clear local saved games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X constantly asking me to clear local saved games: My X is almost daily asking me to clear local saved games. I’ve done every type of reset, tried with and without my external drive... to no avail. What can i do to resolve this? Ive seen other...
  4. How to ask for support?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to ask for support?: How to ask for support? url please 2bbaa580-47a3-40c1-a382-e27e7d255cc7
  5. Downloaded game asking for disk /sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded game asking for disk /sign in: exact error message reads "Do you own this game or app? If you have a game disk, insert it now. If you purchased this online, make sure you are signed into Xbox and if you do not have th rights...
  6. Rainbow 6 Siege downloaded when it was free now asking for disk after it didn't need it ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow 6 Siege downloaded when it was free now asking for disk after it didn't need it ...: So on the last day the Rainbow 6 Siege was free I downloaded it played it the day after and all was well. Now after that day it starts asking me "If I own this product" and to put the disk in...
  7. Digital asks for disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital asks for disk: I bought the Ultimate Edition of Star Wars Battlefront yesterday digitally, however when I try to play the game all it does is ask me for the disk copy or buy it on the Xbox Store. I have checked...
  8. Can't play games, asked if I purchased the game/disk...****

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play games, asked if I purchased the game/disk...****: How come whenever I try to play a game, I'll click on the "tile" to start the game, and it kind of swoops downward and I either get a message saying to restart my console and try again, or a...
  9. Games previously played on Xbox won't work. Keeps asking for disk. Won't recognise new Xbox ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games previously played on Xbox won't work. Keeps asking for disk. Won't recognise new Xbox ...: played fall out without issue one night. Turned Xbox off after saving and exiting to save screen. Next time I turn it on it asked for disk when I tried to play. Turned Xbox off and on. Tried other...
  10. Asks to finish installing disk every time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Asks to finish installing disk every time: Every time I play a disc based game it asks me to finish installing it when it already has been installed (several times). It says every time that it's 99% complete when I insert the disc....