Asking for a subscription when I have one.

Discus and support Asking for a subscription when I have one. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Any beta game or new game I get this and its annoying as I don't get to play the games at all. I'll expand. I go to log in to play the game. I click... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kev Greaves, Sep 23, 2022 at 7:33 PM.

1. Kev Greaves
    Kev Greaves Guest

Any beta game or new game I get this and its annoying as I don't get to play the games at all.

I'll expand.

I go to log in to play the game. I click the game and says I need to select a plan for game pass or xbox live. I already have a active Xbox live plan with plenty of time left on it. This means I cant access any of the game contents and no way around this.

Has anyone any advise on this?

:)

2. TeoKan Win User

Asking PIN when i dont have one

Have you tried your PCs pin code? The one you unlock your pc with.
  3. ильяторсте Win User

I can't redeem my gift card.

Yes, but when I go onto the link and click on the subscription I'm having problems with, it asks me to resubscribe to it. And so when I click on it and try to resubscribe to the subscription , it doesn't work.
  4. MateusFontana Win User

I have a gamepass subscription but when i try to download new games it asks me to get a subcription

- Log out of your Xbox app account, close the app

- Make sure the account that has the subscription is also logged in to the Microsoft Store

- Open the Xbox app and log in to your account again, if that doesn't work, see if you can download the game from the Microsoft store.
  5. Lopsinho Win User

I have a gamepass subscription but when i try to download new games it asks me to get a subcription

thank you its on pc please find my other reply in the same thread.
  6. Lopsinho Win User

this is on pc. and i do have an active subscription valid until next month. please find attached screenshots

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

for example I want to download this game

[​IMG]

I click on play with game pass and it shows me this.

[​IMG]

as you see on the left I have a few games that I am currently playing.

i tried signing In and out and still the issue presists.
Thema:

1. Asking for a subscription when I have one. - Similar Threads - Asking subscription

2. Minecraft subscription is messed up. It is asking me to purchase the game again. How do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft subscription is messed up. It is asking me to purchase the game again. How do I...: Minecraft subscription is messed up. It is asking me to purchase the game again. How do I fix this? I don't want to purchase it again. We originally purchased the Starter Pack in January 2022....
  3. I renewed my game pass PC subscription, but xbox app keep asking me to suscribe

in XBoX on Windows
    I renewed my game pass PC subscription, but xbox app keep asking me to suscribe: Hello, I have renewed my game pass subscription, but xbox app keep redirecting me to my billing page. Everything is fine with my payment and billing page says that my subscription is fine. What...
  4. Xbox One Fortnite keeps asking for Xbox gold subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Fortnite keeps asking for Xbox gold subscription: I have downloaded the game Fortnite with no problems. It starts and loads the main page and then takes me to a xbox gold live subscription page. Is this game free to play on the Xbox or not?...
  5. Fortnite asking for Xbox Live Gold Subscription Feb 2021

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite asking for Xbox Live Gold Subscription Feb 2021: Fortnight is asking for Xbox Live Gold account, I thought it was supposed to be free after the announcement in January 2021? How do i get tid of the prompt so my kids can play?...
  6. XBOX windows app asks for Gold subscription if i want to play multiplayer...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX windows app asks for Gold subscription if i want to play multiplayer...: I am trying to play Deep Rock Galactic on PC, and it asks for a Gold subscription when i try to join a game. Pls someone help me, if I know correctly PC multiplayer shouldnt need this....
  7. Xbox is asking me to renew my Gamepass subscription in order to play NBA2k20 but my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox is asking me to renew my Gamepass subscription in order to play NBA2k20 but my...: I am simply trying to play NBA 2k 20, I literally played it last night but now when I attempt to play it I get an error message telling me to renew my subscription to Game pass. Upon checking my...
  8. Overdue subscription which I never asked for

in XBoX on Consoles
    Overdue subscription which I never asked for: I bought xbox gamepass for 1$ a month ago just for 1 month. Now when I go to redeem xbox live for my xbox it says I have a suspended payment when I paid for it with a xbox gift card and it wont...
  9. XBOX LIVE GOLD now asking for subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX LIVE GOLD now asking for subscription: HI I have an live gold account but suddenly when I turn and log on im asked for which subscription I would like. ???!?? What should I do? c8f9fe08-1c37-47c9-b1b9-b0e1424c4da9
  10. Devolución por Subscripción renovada / Ask for Refund of Subscription renewed

in XBoX on Windows
    Devolución por Subscripción renovada / Ask for Refund of Subscription renewed: Saludos, como puedo solicitar la devolución de una suscripción? que lamentablemente Xbox Game Pass para PC me hizo el descuento de mi tarjeta de crédito sin avisarme. Greetings, how can I ask for...