Asking for help with reporting a Gamertag.

Discus and support Asking for help with reporting a Gamertag. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi everyone, Thank you for taking the time to read this. I have just had an offensive Gamer tag brought to my attention by another gamer. They... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bokor Zombie, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Bokor Zombie
    Bokor Zombie Guest

Hi everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I have just had an offensive Gamer tag brought to my attention by another gamer.

They reported this Gamer tag 12hrs ago and unfortunately it is still up. I too have now reported it as i feel it is not what Xbox represents.

I can't do any more than just report it and state my case, though i am asking you, all of you to in any way assist me with this as i may not be gay though alot of gamers are and they deserve the same respect as the rest of us.

The Gamer tag in question is [mod removed]

Please give me your opionions, feedback, any thing - ways we can have it where this can't keep happening.

Thank you

:)

Bokor Zombie, Aug 1, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

As long as they have been reported, the enforcement team will investigate them. It can take a lot longer than 12 hours for them to investigate and take action since they do received thousands of complaints each day and have to investigate each one. It also
    only takes 1 valid complaint to have them investigate and take action so asking other people to report, who haven't run into the guy, really doesn't do anything else.

Also, keep in mind, it's against
    forum guidelines
    to call out other gamers.
  3. SltKiwi Win User

How can I defend myself against bullying on Xbox? When I don't turn on Xbox at the moment but do I play Xbox games via PC?

Try blocking him on FB and reporting. Ask any others in the group if they know the gamertag (DM)
  4. Tr0llChief Win User

playing fifa 2014 UT

I'm sorry to hear that BrCaK BA, I'm also FIFA UT player.Here some of tips that can help you to punish cheating player.

Try to report EA Technical Support Team at
    help.ea.com/.../ask

You will not be able to "Force" win game you lose.

Maybe you can be able to find him on your multiplayer game history, report him. (If you remember his gamertag enter it here after = symbol and try to report him at Xbox Website

live.xbox.com/.../Profile
    )

Hope this simple tips will help you.That is everything I know that can help you.
  5. Xtramalt Win User

need help reporting gamertag

I have reported this.

Please note, we do not allow users to call people out on the forums.
  6. Endgamez Win User

need help reporting gamertag

Make sure you have filed a complaint, via the console and blocked communications, as well.
Thema:

1. Asking for help with reporting a Gamertag. - Similar Threads - Asking help reporting

2. peço pfvr uma ajuda da Microsoft [Translation-I ask reinforced a help from Microsoft]

in XBoX on Consoles
    peço pfvr uma ajuda da Microsoft [Translation-I ask reinforced a help from Microsoft]: olá tudo bem, me chamo Antonio tenho 17 anos e tenho Xbox desde o primeiro que lançou sempre amei e preferi tudo da xbox ... estou comecando a fazer livestream porém não tenho o suporte necessário...
  3. I asked for help but my posts were deleted...

in XBoX Rewards
    I asked for help but my posts were deleted...: I haven't received my 5,000 box Live Credits earned on June the 6th. You said I will get them on June the 30th but it's July the 11th and no one can tell me what happened to them. And also my 2...
  4. hi,asking for help there is a problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    hi,asking for help there is a problem: good evening, I have a problem.Error 8015D003 POPs up when you sign in to xbox live on your xbox 360 account.Already tried all ways to solve the problem which is written on the website what to do?...
  5. I ask to express gratitude to Delana M, for the help!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I ask to express gratitude to Delana M, for the help!: I am (Saidos) and my friend (Shytik90) have asked for the help in support service where Delana M. very strongly I could help us with pre-paid to codes on a game. We are very grateful to her for...
  6. The account was stolen.I ask you to help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The account was stolen.I ask you to help.: My account was stolen by an attacker, removed all security information and put your mail as a contact,for 5 days trying to recover everything without success.PLEASE HELP.I use a translator....
  7. Please may i ask for help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please may i ask for help: i have three xbox accounts on my xbox and when i try add one of the accounts to the family i can't. Once i try add it it days "this account already has a Microsoft account"(not direct quote). This...
  8. Asked support for help 6 days ago still no reply

in XBoX on Consoles
    Asked support for help 6 days ago still no reply: I raised a discussion group asking for help regarding a early request to deposit 20,791 reward credits 6 days ago and heard nothing back, please explain? Thank you....
  9. Ask for help, my Xbox live account suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ask for help, my Xbox live account suspended: Your respectful customer service represents you: My Xbox Live account is: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** Today my account was disabled by you. First, sorry...
  10. I ask help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I ask help: The XBOX ONE console does not load. When turned on, the green boot screen lights up first, then goes to the black screen. When you press the XBOX button, you receive an error message: 0x80070490....