Asoka: Xbox is ass

Discus and support Asoka: Xbox is ass in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Asoka (Powerline Adapters): Xbox is ass Seems like a hardware issue. To get your console serviced:... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by IgnitableLamb05, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Asoka: Xbox is ass

IgnitableLamb05, Jul 6, 2018
  2. taidara
    taidara Guest
    Constantly being ejected from games while not losing connection to LIVE?

Hey there uragano!

Have you tried to restore your Asoka pluglink's to factory defaults? If you haven't, consult the manual for your Asoka pluglink's, how to restore to factory defaults.

Reconnect and run the installation process.

Let us know how that goes.

taidara, Jul 6, 2018
  3. SigmaTheDJ
    SigmaTheDJ Guest
    Eat an ass Microsoft

They should definitely add a confirmation pop-up when hitting the "Cancel all" button.

SigmaTheDJ, Jul 6, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Jul 9, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. taidara Win User

Constantly being ejected from games while not losing connection to LIVE?

Hey there uragano!

Have you tried to restore your Asoka pluglink's to factory defaults? If you haven't, consult the manual for your Asoka pluglink's, how to restore to factory defaults.

Reconnect and run the installation process.

Let us know how that goes.
  7. Paraffin Alien Win User

Eat an ass Microsoft

I imagine that you are the type of person who has a car crash and then blames the car manufacturer because they put the accelerator pedal next to the brake pedal :)
  8. Heisenberg0812 Win User

Eat an ass Microsoft

invest in better internet.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

Eat an ass Microsoft

Don't know why,just a feeling but for some reason I get the impression the op is a tad upset about something.

Then again,if I wasn't able to tell the difference between pause & cancel i'd be a bit miffed as well.
Thema:

1. Asoka: Xbox is ass - Similar Threads - Asoka ass

2. Asoka: Power supply ac adapter replacement

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Asoka: Power supply ac adapter replacement: Asoka (Powerline Adapters): Power supply ac adapter replacement hello all; I have xbpx one 500 GB since 3 years I lost my power supply ac adapter and i want to buy a new one Am living in...
  3. live team sucks ass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    live team sucks ass: yo live team, yall suck big time ... we report the bullys but they dont get susspended n when i get reported it happens right away congrats on doin ur job so well ...u guys suck nr poor adm of...
  4. fix yal **** servers bum ass ****

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fix yal **** servers bum ass ****: yall **** always **** up some **** ps4 dont do this unbann my mans luxury v snxger 7e1e7115-e9d1-4e27-a56c-4e14ec0bbecd
  5. XBOX Stupid ass one X can’t connect ****

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Stupid ass one X can’t connect ****: my **** stupid **** xbox one x cannot connect to the damn WiFi at all and try to get a new one and still have to same problem with it and **** destroying it for good because of it...
  6. Eat an ass Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Eat an ass Microsoft: eat an ass Microsoft for putting a pause button by the **** cancel installation button **** you 71fa026d-07a9-486e-b47b-8692af753a9c