Asperger’s Personality looking for others to play with online

Discus and support Asperger’s Personality looking for others to play with online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am looking for others who like to play any type of games. Right now I am really into GTA5 and MineCraft but I have lots of other shooter games and a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The Shadowfiend, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Asperger’s Personality looking for others to play with online

I am looking for others who like to play any type of games. Right now I am really into GTA5 and MineCraft but I have lots of other shooter games and a lot of the downloaded gold games. If you like to play please contact me. I'm 19 years old and age doesn't
    matter to me young or old I just want to play games. Contact LordBane606

thank

:)

The Shadowfiend, Jun 6, 2014
  2. Minecraft,

Sorry his gamer tag is yieldingchip51 ...looking for others to play online with thanks for looking

ReachableAlloy3, Jun 6, 2014
  3. Looking for others to play with

Add me. My gt is NumbGravy546. I'm a level 25 warlock looking to do the weekly missions on either the 360 or the one.

The NecroFjord, Jun 6, 2014
  4. Asperger’s Personality looking for others to play with online

I just notice on my post that my brothers profile is listed on the left of my Ad. So you will need to put LordBane606 into the add friend spot to add me to your friends list

thanks

The Shadowfiend, Jun 6, 2014
  5. The Shadowfiend Win User

I just notice on my post that my brothers profile is listed on the left of my Ad. So you will need to put LordBane606 into the add friend spot to add me to your friends list

thanks
  6. Grim Gambit Win User

Parent looking for gaming friends for Autistic child

To the OP....I'm also looking for friends for my 8 yr old son who is on the spectrum also. He's very high functioning, diagnosed with Aspergers....which just causes him to be very chatty and excitable when he plays online. He plays mostly Minecraft and
    Garden Warfare. I'd love for him to play with your son if possible.
  7. zealousquiche Win User

Autistic child looking for minecraft friend

My 6 year old son has Asperger's too. I'd like him to have some online friends. Let me know if you're still looking for friends or not. All his play will be supervised by either myself or my husband to help him play with someone else. He only plays Minecraft
    right now and pretty much only in creative.
  8. Arkham99 Win User

Which villains will you be fighting in this game?

Aspergers shouldn't be labeled a 'Syndrome' or 'Disorder', it's a blessing...:)
  9. II PARALLAX II Win User

Helicopters are ridiculous.

....yeah man...you gonna make my Asperger's act up
Thema:

1. Asperger’s Personality looking for others to play with online - Similar Threads - Asperger’s Personality looking

2. Who is the Oldest Person with the Highest GamerScore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who is the Oldest Person with the Highest GamerScore: I'm turning 63 in January and approaching 400,000 (AKA ) Starting up Windows to add to the numbers just trying to figure out the keyboard and mouse. 307b77b1-d0ff-4e80-9d77-696ff0cfb06a
  3. Xbox Personalization tab not in settings menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Personalization tab not in settings menu: The personalization tab isnt in my settings menu I have tried factory restarting It is something to do with the account because all my other accounts have the tab but my main still hasn't got it I...
  4. Xbox Personalization tab not showing in settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Personalization tab not showing in settings: Restarted my entire xbox factory reset it still cant see the tab or change my background its just missing 529a076e-7ae0-4eeb-9624-1392f70eeddf
  5. Xbox Project xCloud personal review (Initial impressions)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Project xCloud personal review (Initial impressions): I'm an early adopter for Project xCloud. My experience has been fairly or mostly positive. I have a pretty decent internet. Playing with my Xbox controller on my Pixel 4 XL. I have to admit that I...
  6. Enforcement needs to be reviewed by an actual person or by a person thats going to look...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement needs to be reviewed by an actual person or by a person thats going to look...: Microsofts enforcememt team needs to look into an issue entirely before just impulse banning people. I was comm banned for a message that did not in any way violate ToS while the guy whom reported...
  7. Serious account issue [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Serious account issue [Mod Removed - Personal Information]: I have now been unable to access my account for 2 and a half months now . I have chatted to support about 10 times with no help but it being raised to next level of support. I have tried to call...
  8. My personal option on what the Xbox dash needs.

in XboX Insiders
    My personal option on what the Xbox dash needs.: What I think Xbox one needs: At the main dashboard there needs to be a direct link to your profile (right where your gamertag and profile picture is) I think that DLC content needs to be...
  9. Xbox Account got Hacked and the person changed my back up Email and took my Phone Number off.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got Hacked and the person changed my back up Email and took my Phone Number off.: afew days ago i was in the middle of a game on my Xbox when out of no where it kicked me out of my profile and said i was signed in on another Xbox, a few Mins later i get a Text from Microsoft...
  10. have aspergers and looking for friends for GTA 5, halo 4 and other games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    have aspergers and looking for friends for GTA 5, halo 4 and other games: looking for friends for Xbox 360 I'm 21 and have aspergers live in England and play a lot of games on XBOX 360 GTA 5 / RED DEAD REDEMPTION / HALO 4 currently have limited social skills but...