Asphalt 8 Airborne not opening

Discus and support Asphalt 8 Airborne not opening in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently I've decided to replay the game of Asphalt 8 on my computer, so I installed it. However, whenever I open the application or click for the app... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JulianCanales, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Asphalt 8 Airborne not opening

Recently I've decided to replay the game of Asphalt 8 on my computer, so I installed it. However, whenever I open the application or click for the app to open it closes almost instantly to the point that the app is not available for a mere second on screen.
    I've tried some app settings but resetting won't help it, looking through the compatibility options won't show it, and I've tried to uninstall it and install it again but the same problem persists. Is there anything I have done in my system that has garnered
    such conditions to the app? Anything I can do to make it go back to normal?

:)

JulianCanales, Feb 22, 2020
  2. Zdubleu Win User

Try uninstalling it and then reinstalling. A system reboot or update may also be needed.
  3. CheezyDibbles66 Win User

Uninstall and then reinstall
  4. schnurrer Win User

Hello JulianCanales,

What version of Windows are you using?
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Não estou conseguindo atualizar o jogo Asphalt 8 Aiborne [Translation - I can't update the game Asphalt 8 Airborne]

6. XBF George L Win User

oyun kaydı (Translation: Game Registration )

Hello!

Can you please give us a few more details about your situation or request?

Here is the link to get the game Asphalt 8

Asphalt 8

Please reply in order to best assist you

Thanks for reaching out!
Thema:

1. Asphalt 8 Airborne not opening - Similar Threads - Asphalt Airborne opening

2. Asphalt Airborn 8 Kontostand nicht aktualisiert

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Asphalt Airborn 8 Kontostand nicht aktualisiert: Hallo ich habe vor einigen Tagen erfolgreich eine 25er microsoft karte eingelöst bei meinem Konto auf der Seite kann ich den Betrag auch sehen, nur wenn ich im spiel dinge kaufen möchte wie...
  3. Can't Login to my Xbox Account in Asphalt 8: Airborne

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Login to my Xbox Account in Asphalt 8: Airborne: I'm having login issues to my Xbox Account in Asphalt 8: Airborne. After the game started up, I noticed that the Xbox logo on the top-right is greyed-out. When I click on it to login, I get this...
  4. Asphalt 8:Airborn

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Asphalt 8:Airborn: I cant play this game , when I go to play the says I need to up date / but I can not up date 31e09e5f-dd5e-480b-856f-4a9167a8f06a
  5. Asphalt 8: Airborne (Опять украли данные)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Asphalt 8: Airborne (Опять украли данные): — Дорогие пользователи, помогите. У меня опять украли данные из облака, с 2012 года это уже второй раз. Что делать? — HELP http://www.gameloft.com/ru/game/asphalt-8/ не помогает. 1!...
  6. Not login to asphalt 8 airborne in windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not login to asphalt 8 airborne in windows 10: NOT LOGIN TO ASPHALT 8 GAME IN WINDOWS 10 PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM [img] 8a4fb59a-0964-42f9-8396-da9154619c8d
  7. mudar conta no asphalt 8 airbone (Translation: Change account on Asphalt 8 airborne )

in XBoX Accessibility
    mudar conta no asphalt 8 airbone (Translation: Change account on Asphalt 8 airborne ): tinha uma conta no asphalt airbone 8 com muitas conquistas e estava muito a frente no jogo mas restaurei o pc e tive que instalar o jogo de novo. quando instalei o jogo veio com uma conta zerada...
  8. Asphalt 8 Airborne Crash upon opening.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Asphalt 8 Airborne Crash upon opening.: This is a real easy fix but it will not work for everyone. Go to the bottom right of your screen where it has the up arrow click on that. Go to your network icon right click on it. Click on "Open...
  9. Asphalt 8 Airborne overcharge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Asphalt 8 Airborne overcharge: Hello. I made a purchase within the game that was worth 14.56€ (63.99 lei - my country's currency), but instead I was charged 63.99€ (281.23 lei, so about 4 times the amount). Obviously there was...
  10. Problemas con el ingreso al Juego Asphalt 8 Airborne

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas con el ingreso al Juego Asphalt 8 Airborne: Estimados, Tengo problemas con el ingreso al juego Asphalt 8 Airborne, hasta el día de ayer estaba activo; sin embargo, ya no ingresa al juego se queda colgado y se desconecta automáticamente, en...