Asphalt 8 connection error on Windows 10

Discus and support Asphalt 8 connection error on Windows 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't connect to Gameloft server. I can't buy cars, boxes, claim rewards. [img] 62d77978-756b-4e29-84cb-4e731f02e467 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RichardPotato, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Asphalt 8 connection error on Windows 10

I can't connect to Gameloft server. I can't buy cars, boxes, claim rewards.
    Asphalt 8 connection error on Windows 10 [​IMG]

:)

RichardPotato, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

Hi. Have you tried to reinstall the game and also checking your router? That should fix it. If not, contact Gameloft for more information.
  3. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can't Login to my Xbox Account in Asphalt 8: Airborne

Yes, but Asphalt 8 is a Windows 8 game.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Asphalt 9 Legends on Windows store

6. jose danielherrera g Win User

asphalt 9 does not work on windows 10

asphalt 9 does not work on windows 10
Thema:

1. Asphalt 8 connection error on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Asphalt connection error

2. Não estou conseguindo atualizar o jogo Asphalt 8 Aiborne [Translation - I can't update the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não estou conseguindo atualizar o jogo Asphalt 8 Aiborne [Translation - I can't update the...: Antes jogava de boa,agora diz que tenho que atualizar,clico em atualizar,só que: quando clico em atualizar ele abre o navegador e aparece o jogo e tem a opção "obter",clico nele,em seguida aparece...
  3. In asphalt 9 I cannot run multiplayer races

in XBoX on Windows
    In asphalt 9 I cannot run multiplayer races: It just sits there searching for quite a while and then come up that it could not find any other players and I should try again later. What is the problem? 88e122db-8b6c-4127-9e83-4d756b7fdd67
  4. Asphalt 8

in XBoX on Windows
    Asphalt 8: I deleted the game because I needed storage. I just downloaded it again and instead of 57 cars I only have 13 and I have -21.504 credits. What to do? Please help me I've been playing this for 3...
  5. Cannot play multi player games or collect rewards in Asphalt 9 Legends

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot play multi player games or collect rewards in Asphalt 9 Legends: Ever since the last major update for Windows 10 a couple of weeks ago I can't play multiplayer games or collect any rewards from some events in the game. When I try to connect to XBox live inside...
  6. asphalt 9 lagging

in XBoX Games and Apps
    asphalt 9 lagging: hi there I installed asphalt 9 game and it works perfectly but sometimes when I play some multiplayer races it starts lagging and turns the game off c0e84213-4ac7-4ce1-a79d-c0adb2c3825a
  7. Compras no Asphalt 8 (Shopping not Asphalt 8)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compras no Asphalt 8 (Shopping not Asphalt 8): Tem como optar pelo pagamento na compra de produtos no game, via boleto bancário? Gostaria de comprar fichas e itens, mas não tenho cartão de crédito. Translation: Do you have the option to pay...
  8. Asphalt 8 Refuses to connect with Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Asphalt 8 Refuses to connect with Xbox Live: I'm using a windows 10 PC. When I try to connect to Xbox Live in Asphalt 8, it complains that I need to login with the account used to install the game even thoguh I have already done so. This has...
  9. Asphalt 8 doesn´t connect to my XBOX LIVE anymore . .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Asphalt 8 doesn´t connect to my XBOX LIVE anymore . .: So it isn´t saving my achievements and stuff . . Besides, even the image I´ve set before (Asphalt pulled it from Live before) is gone . . How should I ´´connect ´´ Asphalt to XBOX Live again ?...
  10. Cannot connect Xbox account to Asphalt 8 Airborne

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect Xbox account to Asphalt 8 Airborne: My PC is running Windows 10. I am not able to connect my Xbox account to Asphalt 8 Airborne. Whenever I press the sign in button, it says to wait and then nothing happens. This issue has been...