Asphalt 8 connection error on Windows 10

Discus and support Asphalt 8 connection error on Windows 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't connect to Gameloft server. I can't buy cars, boxes, claim rewards. [img] 62d77978-756b-4e29-84cb-4e731f02e467 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RichardPotato, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Asphalt 8 connection error on Windows 10

I can't connect to Gameloft server. I can't buy cars, boxes, claim rewards.
    Asphalt 8 connection error on Windows 10 [​IMG]

:)

RichardPotato, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

Hi. Have you tried to reinstall the game and also checking your router? That should fix it. If not, contact Gameloft for more information.
  3. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can't Login to my Xbox Account in Asphalt 8: Airborne

Yes, but Asphalt 8 is a Windows 8 game.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Asphalt 9 Legends on Windows store

6. jose danielherrera g Win User

asphalt 9 does not work on windows 10

asphalt 9 does not work on windows 10
Thema:

1. Asphalt 8 connection error on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Asphalt connection error

2. asphalt.9

in XBoX on Windows
    asphalt.9: whenever.i.open.the.app,it.goes.to.the.part.where.a.big.ferrari.comes.and.it.says.'asphalt.9'on.the.screen.It.stays.like.that.for.sometime.and.the.app.closes.by.itself.This.is.very.irritating.as.it...
  3. Asphalt 8 airborne

in XBoX on Windows
    Asphalt 8 airborne: I played Asphalt 8 a long time ago and then I removed the game from my PC. Now I download again but I can't connect to my xbox account. It gives an error. How can I solve this problem?...
  4. Asphalt 8 xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Asphalt 8 xbox: I've been playing Asphalt 8 airborne for a long time on my pc without any problem. But after last update, the game does not connect my xbox profile. How can I solve this problem?...
  5. Asphalt Airborne 8

in XBoX on Windows
    Asphalt Airborne 8: I have suddenly and inexplicably discovered that for some unknown reason I am now unable to access the multiplayer option in this game. The explanation given by Gameloft is that I do not have...
  6. Asphalt 8: Airborne

in XBoX on Windows
    Asphalt 8: Airborne: Jogo Asphalt 8: Airborne no PC a mais de quatro anos e até domingo passado (23/05/2020) eu conseguia jogo o modo multiplayer do jogo sem nenhum tipo de problema. Porém desde ontem, toda vez que...
  7. Asphalt 8

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Asphalt 8: No me permite modo multijugador, alguna idea ? d569ba0a-f96f-42b4-99be-9466bd4c3006
  8. Asphalt 8 Refuses to connect with Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Asphalt 8 Refuses to connect with Xbox Live: I'm using a windows 10 PC. When I try to connect to Xbox Live in Asphalt 8, it complains that I need to login with the account used to install the game even thoguh I have already done so. This has...
  9. Asphalt 8 doesn´t connect to my XBOX LIVE anymore . .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Asphalt 8 doesn´t connect to my XBOX LIVE anymore . .: So it isn´t saving my achievements and stuff . . Besides, even the image I´ve set before (Asphalt pulled it from Live before) is gone . . How should I ´´connect ´´ Asphalt to XBOX Live again ?...
  10. Cannot connect Xbox account to Asphalt 8 Airborne

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect Xbox account to Asphalt 8 Airborne: My PC is running Windows 10. I am not able to connect my Xbox account to Asphalt 8 Airborne. Whenever I press the sign in button, it says to wait and then nothing happens. This issue has been...