asphalt 9 lagging

Discus and support asphalt 9 lagging in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi there I installed asphalt 9 game and it works perfectly but sometimes when I play some multiplayer races it starts lagging and turns the game off... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mutasem alhazza, Sep 2, 2019.

1. asphalt 9 lagging

hi there

I installed asphalt 9 game and it works perfectly but sometimes when I play some multiplayer races it starts lagging and turns the game off

:)

mutasem alhazza, Sep 2, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

asphalt 9 lagging

Hi Mutasem,

Thanks for coming to the forums with the issue with lag in multiplayer matches. We recommend to first reboot your network hardware. After run the detailed network statistics and make sure the speeds are good. You want low latency, no packet loss and NAT
    to be open. Most times with issues with lag in multiplayer are due to network connection to the game server. You an also view the

troubleshooter for slow performance
    and try the troubleshooting steps out to improve the matches.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Asphalt 9 Legends on Windows store

4. jose danielherrera g Win User

asphalt 9 does not work on windows 10

asphalt 9 does not work on windows 10
  5. alexteam27 Win User

Android games with xbox achievements

Normally Asphalt 8 and 9 and Dragon mania legend comes on android
  6. Spazpol Win User

Asphalt 9 Legends

i cant join clubs
    Does it give you an error code? What is the game doing? and is this on phone or PC?
Thema:

asphalt 9 lagging

1. asphalt 9 lagging - Similar Threads - asphalt lagging

2. Asphalt 8 Airborne not opening

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Asphalt 8 Airborne not opening: Recently I've decided to replay the game of Asphalt 8 on my computer, so I installed it. However, whenever I open the application or click for the app to open it closes almost instantly to the...
  3. Asphalt 9 Xbox live not logging in issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Asphalt 9 Xbox live not logging in issue.: When I try to log in to Asphalt 9: Legends on my laptop using Xbox live they give me a message saying: unable to login to xbox live. please try again later. I tried everything I know. Please help....
  4. rilevamento comportamento ransomware in Asphalt 9[Translation-Ransomware Behavior Detection...

in XBoX on Windows
    rilevamento comportamento ransomware in Asphalt 9[Translation-Ransomware Behavior Detection...: saluti a tutti, l antivirus ha rilevato in più occasioni (bloccandolo) un comportamento ransomware attraverso il gioco Asphalt 9 . Volevo sapere se vi risultano altri casi simili oppure il mio è...
  5. Asphalt 8 problem with Window 10 v1809 to v1909

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Asphalt 8 problem with Window 10 v1809 to v1909: I am facing crashing issue with Asphalt 8. This also happen with Asphalt 9 and Dragon Mania legends but after update V-1903 it resolved. I installed fresh version of Win 10 and try everything as...
  6. Asphalt Airborn 8 Kontostand nicht aktualisiert

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Asphalt Airborn 8 Kontostand nicht aktualisiert: Hallo ich habe vor einigen Tagen erfolgreich eine 25er microsoft karte eingelöst bei meinem Konto auf der Seite kann ich den Betrag auch sehen, nur wenn ich im spiel dinge kaufen möchte wie...
  7. No puedo ingresar al juego asphalt 9

in XBoX on Windows
    No puedo ingresar al juego asphalt 9: Desde hace un par de meses no he podido ingresar al juego, la pagina no carga, es la segunda vez que me sucede, simplemente queda en el inicio y no termina de cargar...
  8. My Asphalt Extreme is still not working even after the 1909 Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Asphalt Extreme is still not working even after the 1909 Update: Please help, the game stopped responding to the keyboard since the 1903 update c7cfa7f5-3cdf-4233-9c11-7ca9c7c8255b
  9. updated asphalt 8 and it took me back to the start. i've lost all previous.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    updated asphalt 8 and it took me back to the start. i've lost all previous.: i updated asphalt 8 airborne. after doing it, it took me right back to the start. i have lost everything. it shows the same amount of coins i had, but now with a minus sign (-) in front of the...
  10. Vincular nueva cuenta a asphalt 8 [Mod Translation - Link new account to asphalt 8]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vincular nueva cuenta a asphalt 8 [Mod Translation - Link new account to asphalt 8]: Anteriormente tenia el juego de asphalt 8 instalado y esta estaba vinculada a mi cuenta de facebook... lamentablemente mi cuenta de facebook esta borrada pero el juego sigue sincronizada a esa...