asphalt 9 lagging

Discus and support asphalt 9 lagging in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi there I installed asphalt 9 game and it works perfectly but sometimes when I play some multiplayer races it starts lagging and turns the game off... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mutasem alhazza, Sep 2, 2019.

1. asphalt 9 lagging

hi there

I installed asphalt 9 game and it works perfectly but sometimes when I play some multiplayer races it starts lagging and turns the game off

:)

mutasem alhazza, Sep 2, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

asphalt 9 lagging

Hi Mutasem,

Thanks for coming to the forums with the issue with lag in multiplayer matches. We recommend to first reboot your network hardware. After run the detailed network statistics and make sure the speeds are good. You want low latency, no packet loss and NAT
    to be open. Most times with issues with lag in multiplayer are due to network connection to the game server. You an also view the

troubleshooter for slow performance
    and try the troubleshooting steps out to improve the matches.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Asphalt 9 Legends on Windows store

4. jose danielherrera g Win User

asphalt 9 does not work on windows 10

asphalt 9 does not work on windows 10
  5. alexteam27 Win User

Android games with xbox achievements

Normally Asphalt 8 and 9 and Dragon mania legend comes on android
  6. Spazpol Win User

Asphalt 9 Legends

i cant join clubs
    Does it give you an error code? What is the game doing? and is this on phone or PC?
Thema:

asphalt 9 lagging

1. asphalt 9 lagging - Similar Threads - asphalt lagging

2. Asphalt 8

in XBoX on Windows
    Asphalt 8: I deleted the game because I needed storage. I just downloaded it again and instead of 57 cars I only have 13 and I have -21.504 credits. What to do? Please help me I've been playing this for 3...
  3. Cannot play multi player games or collect rewards in Asphalt 9 Legends

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot play multi player games or collect rewards in Asphalt 9 Legends: Ever since the last major update for Windows 10 a couple of weeks ago I can't play multiplayer games or collect any rewards from some events in the game. When I try to connect to XBox live inside...
  4. Compras no Asphalt 8 (Shopping not Asphalt 8)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compras no Asphalt 8 (Shopping not Asphalt 8): Tem como optar pelo pagamento na compra de produtos no game, via boleto bancário? Gostaria de comprar fichas e itens, mas não tenho cartão de crédito. Translation: Do you have the option to pay...
  5. ASPHALT 8

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ASPHALT 8: The game is asking me to update on my PC and when I click on it I'm getting the store page with no visible links to update . 312cf82d-da0c-42b1-ba56-3a1475fd2c66
  6. Can't Login to my Xbox Account in Asphalt 8: Airborne

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Login to my Xbox Account in Asphalt 8: Airborne: I'm having login issues to my Xbox Account in Asphalt 8: Airborne. After the game started up, I noticed that the Xbox logo on the top-right is greyed-out. When I click on it to login, I get this...
  7. I cant join clubs in asphalt 9 legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant join clubs in asphalt 9 legends: I cant play multiple option in asphalt 9 legends 20e8875d-b947-4b08-a025-1578022b6739
  8. asphalt 8 problem z kontem [Asphalt 8 Account Problem]

in XBoX on Windows
    asphalt 8 problem z kontem [Asphalt 8 Account Problem]: witam po odinstalowaniu gry asphalt 8 i ponownym zainstalowaniu mam minus na koncie,utracone osiągnięcia i brak moich aut [Translation - Hello after uninstalling the game Asphalt 8 and reinstall...
  9. Asphalt Series games (by Gameloft) crashing on loading screen and/or after loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Asphalt Series games (by Gameloft) crashing on loading screen and/or after loading: Okay not sure how to really start this but, hi. Since around mid 2018, i think after the first creators update, this started happening. Every time i would open any Asphalt game by Gameloft, the...
  10. Asphalt 8:Airborn

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Asphalt 8:Airborn: I cant play this game , when I go to play the says I need to up date / but I can not up date 31e09e5f-dd5e-480b-856f-4a9167a8f06a