Asphalt 9 non si avvia.... -[Translation - Asphalt 9 does not start ....]

Discus and support Asphalt 9 non si avvia.... -[Translation - Asphalt 9 does not start ....] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Buonasera ho un problema il gioco asphalt 9 su pc con microsoft store non mi sia avvia più .... cosa mi consigliate di fare? ho cancellato anche io... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by The predator836, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Asphalt 9 non si avvia.... -[Translation - Asphalt 9 does not start ....]

Buonasera ho un problema il gioco asphalt 9 su pc con microsoft store non mi sia avvia più .... cosa mi consigliate di fare?
    ho cancellato anche io cache ma il problema persiste ..... grazie

-[Translation - Good evening I have a problem the game asphalt 9 on pc with microsoft store I do not start anymore .... what do you recommend to do? I also deleted the cache but the problem persists ..... thanks]

:)

The predator836, Jan 29, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Asphalt 9 non si avvia.... [Translation-Asphalt 9 does not start ....]

Hi there!

I found a
    thread
    about this game crashing and the first comment mentioned some good solutions to try first. I'll repost it below.

"A corrupted game file is one of the common reasons why a certain game keeps on crashing when launching a game. To help you resolve this concern, I suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

For additional troubleshooting steps you may perform the troubleshooting steps provided on the link below:

Game Freezes or stops responding on Windows
    10 device
    "

Try those solutions first and let us know the results!
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello The predator836,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We noticed there is another thread
    that was created by this account regarding the same issue. We recommend following up with us on

the other thread
    . We will be locking this duplicate thread. Thank you again, and we look forward to hearing from you.
  4. jose danielherrera g Win User

asphalt 9 does not work on windows 10

asphalt 9 does not work on windows 10
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Asphalt 9 Legends on Windows store

6. Shashank Abhinav Win User

asphalt.9

No.I'm.sure.thats.not.the.case.My.PC.is.a.bit.old,but.it.has.the.latest.version.of.windows.10.and.meets.the.requirements.Its.a.Samsung.SyncMasterSA300.
Thema:

1. Asphalt 9 non si avvia.... -[Translation - Asphalt 9 does not start ....] - Similar Threads - Asphalt non avvia

2. asphalt.9

in XBoX on Windows
    asphalt.9: whenever.i.open.the.app,it.goes.to.the.part.where.a.big.ferrari.comes.and.it.says.'asphalt.9'on.the.screen.It.stays.like.that.for.sometime.and.the.app.closes.by.itself.This.is.very.irritating.as.it...
  3. Asphalt 8 airborne

in XBoX on Windows
    Asphalt 8 airborne: I played Asphalt 8 a long time ago and then I removed the game from my PC. Now I download again but I can't connect to my xbox account. It gives an error. How can I solve this problem?...
  4. Asphalt 8 xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Asphalt 8 xbox: I've been playing Asphalt 8 airborne for a long time on my pc without any problem. But after last update, the game does not connect my xbox profile. How can I solve this problem?...
  5. Asphalt Airborne 8

in XBoX on Windows
    Asphalt Airborne 8: I have suddenly and inexplicably discovered that for some unknown reason I am now unable to access the multiplayer option in this game. The explanation given by Gameloft is that I do not have...
  6. Asphalt 8: Airborne

in XBoX on Windows
    Asphalt 8: Airborne: Jogo Asphalt 8: Airborne no PC a mais de quatro anos e até domingo passado (23/05/2020) eu conseguia jogo o modo multiplayer do jogo sem nenhum tipo de problema. Porém desde ontem, toda vez que...
  7. Asphalt 8

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Asphalt 8: No me permite modo multijugador, alguna idea ? d569ba0a-f96f-42b4-99be-9466bd4c3006
  8. Rimborso acquisto di App su Asphalt 9 non riuscito[Translation-App Purchase Refund on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rimborso acquisto di App su Asphalt 9 non riuscito[Translation-App Purchase Refund on...: ho fatto 6 tentativi di acquisto su asphalt 9 da € 9.99 mi ha detto transazione non riuscita ma mi ha ritirato ugualmente i soldi sulla carta...come fare [Translation-I made 6 attempts to...
  9. The Asphalt 9 Legends Loading Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Asphalt 9 Legends Loading Screen: I Was Preparing To Play Asphalt 9 But Then When I Enterd The Loading Screen It Freeze It Self Because Its Taking So Long Please Help Me On Fixing This Problem Guys Ok? Thanks...
  10. Asphalt 9 non si avvia.... [Translation-Asphalt 9 does not start ....]

in XBoX on Windows
    Asphalt 9 non si avvia.... [Translation-Asphalt 9 does not start ....]: Buonasera ho un problema il gioco asphalt 9 su pc con microsoft store non mi sia avvia più .... cosa mi consigliate di fare? ho cancellato anche io cache ma il problema persiste ..... grazie...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asphalt 9 non si avvia

2. Asphalt 9: Legends non si avvia