Assassin's Creed 3 Downloaded version

Discus and support Assassin's Creed 3 Downloaded version in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I played the disc version half way, got frustrated at the 100% synchronization stuff because it destroyed the open world do-it-how-you-want-to-do-it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheCeeMon, Apr 10, 2014.

1. TheCeeMon
    TheCeeMon Guest

I played the disc version half way, got frustrated at the 100% synchronization stuff because it destroyed the open world do-it-how-you-want-to-do-it gamestyle, forced you to perform all the missions in only one way to achieve the 100% sync. Disappointed,
    I returned the game to gamestop.

Later on there was a possibility to download the digital version from Xbox marketplace for 10€ and I decided to download it because earlier I paid 60€ for it and hadn't finished it yet.

Now, here's the problem: I don't know if there's any difference between the downloaded and the disk version of the game but the downloaded version seems to be buggy and glitchy as hell. In the cutscenes, Connors HAIR disappears, lip sync is off the grid,
    dead AI twitches and glitches and just act funky. Textures pop out and pop in. All kinds of stuff that didn't happen in the physical version.

Does anyone else have these problems?

:)

TheCeeMon, Apr 10, 2014
  2. Hrisnik
    Hrisnik Guest
    Game paid/downloaded but corrupted

yep, cache cleared and re-downloaded, again 2x and same results, HDD reports corrupted Assassin's creed 3

Hrisnik, Apr 10, 2014
  3. shello84
    shello84 Guest
    Idea for Free With Gold Games

Hope they give us Assassin's Creed 3. Had the whole series once then traded in. Rebougt/downloaded all this one.

shello84, Apr 10, 2014
  4. mrdied
    mrdied Guest

i had this problem with the disc version. But never played the download copy.

mrdied, May 26, 2014
Thema:

1. Assassin's Creed 3 Downloaded version - Similar Threads - Assassin's Creed Downloaded

2. Assassin's Creed 3 stops download with an error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed 3 stops download with an error.: Hi, I purchased Assassin's Creed 3 and I'm trying to download it to my Xbox 360 for a few days already without much success. The download stops at 81% with an error message saying nothing...
  3. Download of Assassin's Creed Rogue stops at 38%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download of Assassin's Creed Rogue stops at 38%: Hello, I'm having an issue downloading Assassin's Creed Rogue on Xbox 360. I tried changing the region, and deleting my profile and reinstall it, as well as clearing the cache, the issue is still...
  4. Assassins creed odyssey won't download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed odyssey won't download...: Like many, stuck on 84.2 percent download. Paid £91 for the game which is a lot for a game. As of 5 minutes ago ( 18:11 u.k. Time ) it still won't download. Tried requesting a refund and get...
  5. My download stops at 84,2% ! (Assassin's Creed Odyssey) - XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My download stops at 84,2% ! (Assassin's Creed Odyssey) - XBOX ONE: This is the second time I reinstall Assassin's Creed Odyssey. It Always stops at 84,2 pourcents and it just tell me that the "installation is stopped". I had restart my Xbox twice and it keeps...
  6. Téléchargement assassins creed odyssey [Translation - Download assassins creed odyssey]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Téléchargement assassins creed odyssey [Translation - Download assassins creed odyssey]: Oui je voudrais si qq a eu se probleme et comment le resoudre donc je n’arrive pas a finir le telechargement de assassins creed odyssey,le telechargement se bloque a 84% merci pour votre aide...
  7. Assassin's Creed Odissey download error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Odissey download error: [img] [img] [img] Hi, can someone help me?? I can not download my game, it simply for and can not finish, I paid 90 Reais for it, and it should work. Someone please?? I already reinstalled...
  8. Assassins Creed Odyssey - Download stops at 84%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed Odyssey - Download stops at 84%: No matter what I have tried, the download always stops in the same place. Addons and other Games the download works fine - - - Installation attempt on other hard disk brings the same error....
  9. Assassins Creed Odyssey Installation angehalten (digitaler Download)...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Assassins Creed Odyssey Installation angehalten (digitaler Download)...: Hi, ich habe ein Problem beim Downloaden von Assassins Creed Odyssey. Meine Installation ist meistens zu 84% abgeschlossen. Dann wird diese plötzlich unterbrochen: Installation angehalten. Ich...
  10. Assassins Creed Download Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Assassins Creed Download Error: Every time I try to download Assassins Creed, my download fails and shows like Damaged File, what do I have to do to get this problem fixed ? I'm trying to download on my Xbox 360...