Assassins creed 4

Discus and support Assassins creed 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am wondering if there is anyway I can get a game from games for gold after it expired? My little girl was admitted into hospital so I missed the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by oOLewdakrisOo, May 2, 2015.

1. Assassins creed 4

Hi, I am wondering if there is anyway I can get a game from games for gold after it expired? My little girl was admitted into hospital so I missed the opportunity to download assassins creed 4.

thank you

Lewis

:)

oOLewdakrisOo, May 2, 2015
  2. firebird1189
    firebird1189 Guest
    What do people think of AC 3, compared to other AC games.

For those of you who are complaining about Assassins creed 4 try Assassins creed 3! and those complaining about Assassins creed 3 try Assassins Creed 4! Hope this helped!

firebird1189, May 2, 2015
  3. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest
    Anyone else fed up of games forcing multi-player down our throats?

Also tired of forced MP achievements for "MP Discovery" in games such as Assassins Creed: Brotherhood, Assassins Creed: Revelations, Assassins Creed 3, Assassins Creed 4: Black Flag. See a trend?

NxtDoc1851, May 2, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Assassins creed 4

Unfortunately once a promotion ends there is no way to get it unless they put it on there again.

Smwutches, May 2, 2015
  5. firebird1189 Win User

What do people think of AC 3, compared to other AC games.

For those of you who are complaining about Assassins creed 4 try Assassins creed 3! and those complaining about Assassins creed 3 try Assassins Creed 4! Hope this helped!
  6. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Anyone else fed up of games forcing multi-player down our throats?

Also tired of forced MP achievements for "MP Discovery" in games such as Assassins Creed: Brotherhood, Assassins Creed: Revelations, Assassins Creed 3, Assassins Creed 4: Black Flag. See a trend?
  7. IAmProjectAlice Win User

Worth buying?

Just brought the Assassin's Creed Anthology, so definitely buying Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag
  8. Lofty Who Win User

XB1 console deals.

9. Dead Dweller Win User

Assassins Creed Fans and Players

Assassins Creed 2 was the best. Assassins Creed 3 is a disappointment. Pr-ordered Assassins Creed 4, hopefully that's good. Really interested in seeing how far down the timeline this game will go. Hopefully up to the year 3,000 :p
Thema:

Assassins creed 4

1. Assassins creed 4 - Similar Threads - Assassins creed

2. Assassins Creed Origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed Origins: Olá, eu gostaria de saber mais uma opinião pessoal de quem me responder. Apesar de serem gêneros totalmente diferentes, o assassins creed origins é meio parecido com o The division 2 no quesito da...
  3. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Installation Stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Installation Stopped: My brother uninstalled Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, and now when I try to install it again it doesn’t even get to 0.1% before it gives a notification saying “Installation stopped”, then tries to...
  4. Assassins Creed Odyssey Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed Odyssey Crashing: Hey So I bought the digital version of Assassins Creed Odyssey through cjs-cd keys(I know now, not the best place to buy) a few weeks ago. Been working fine on my Xbox One X, but last night it...
  5. Hello Gamers Assassins Creed Odyssey Question Here

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Gamers Assassins Creed Odyssey Question Here: Can you recruit or tame medusa in assassin's creed odyssey ? I love Recruiting people. Please help God bless and Thank you 4f338ab5-6c75-49b7-be5e-f1fac4271cd0
  6. Free Xbox games with gold game - Assassin's Creed Syndicate has vanished from my son's account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free Xbox games with gold game - Assassin's Creed Syndicate has vanished from my son's account: My son has a active Xbox Games with Gold pass but is unable to find the Assassin's Creed Syndicate game he was able to purchase for free over a year ago. Where could it have gone? And is it still...
  7. Assassin’s Creed III still backwards compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin’s Creed III still backwards compatible?: Is the original Assassin’s Creed III from Xbox 360 still backwards compatible on Xbox One? Or have they removed it since Assassin’s Creed III Remastered came out? Its no longer on this backwards...
  8. Assassins Creed Odyssey question.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed Odyssey question.: After completing the cave of forgotten isles can you re enter it after ? Please help thank you and God bless 606a80e5-d76c-411e-bb0a-b33e3930abf3
  9. Can't download assassin's creed origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download assassin's creed origins: Few week ago I downloaded ac origins, it works until few days ago, when I try to acced into the game it blocks and say that the game is corrupted. I try ed to disinstall the game but now I can't...
  10. Says I don’t own Assassins Creed Black Flag from games for gold and achievement points.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Says I don’t own Assassins Creed Black Flag from games for gold and achievement points.: Please fix your console thanks 4f593f07-dae1-4585-afbe-c9aa2273ecb7