Assassin's creed Antholgy - invalid code on Ancestor Pack DLC of AC Revelations

Discus and support Assassin's creed Antholgy - invalid code on Ancestor Pack DLC of AC Revelations in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello everyone sorry for my english, it's a little rusty I've bought Assassin's creed Anthology a little while ago and, a few days ago, I've started... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hellfiremaga, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Hellfiremaga
    Hellfiremaga Guest

hello everyone

sorry for my english, it's a little rusty

I've bought Assassin's creed Anthology a little while ago and, a few days ago, I've started Assassin's creed Revelations. I've enter all the codes and the code for "Ancestor Pack" send me back to the "Mediteranean traveler map pack". Obviously it's a known
    problem and I hope it'll get solved quick

I've already contact Ubisoft who told me to see with Xbox since it's an Xbox code (And they also told me it's a Ancestor Pack code, I've just tried one more time and they're still wrong).

Anyone can help? I just need want a code for this DLC.

Many thanks for your answers

:)

Hellfiremaga, Feb 7, 2014
  2. Worth getting?

[quote user="Wildfire8205"]

AC Revelations should have been named AC Brotherhood 2/ AC 1 and a half. LOL

[/quote]

This actually got me thinking...

What it SHOULD have been titled:

- Assassin's Creed

- Assassin's Creed 2

- Assassin's Creed 2, episode 2 (AC: Brotherhood)

- Assassin's Creed 2, episode 3 (AC: Revelations)

- Assassin's Creed 3

- Assassin's Creed 3, episode 2 (AC: Black Flag)

I think it would have made more sense that way. Yes, I know Black Flag will be a step backwards, but the classification of "episodes" will be related by a common person or direct bloodline, not chronology. Haytham, Connor and whomever the new pirate guy
    is in Black Flag are directly related (father, son, grandfather) so they should all be under the "Assassin's Creed 3" heading because they all deal with that particular family in that specific time period.

-M

Silicon Iceman, Feb 7, 2014
  3. MarkNHarris
    MarkNHarris Guest
    Xbox 360 says it can't download purchased content

I was not given an error code, just a pop up at the bottom of the screen that says <insert content> Can't be downloaded.

Download goes back and forth between 0 & 1% then jumps to 100% followed by can't be downloaded.

I purchased but can't download the following:

• Assassin's Creed Revelations
    • Assassin's Creed Revelations - The Lost Archive DLC
    • Assassin's Creed 2 - Sequence 12: Battle of Forli DLC
    • Assassin's Creed 2 - Sequence 13 : Bonfire of the Vanities & Secret Locations DLC

MarkNHarris, Feb 7, 2014
  4. HeitorOliveira Win User

So, is it Game of The Year?

In my opinion, gears 3, batman AC or assassins creed Revelations
  5. Mr Boozyhead Win User

Girlfriend + Xbox =........

If she likes AC then Assassins Creed Revelations or for something different Viva Pinata?
  6. Silicon Iceman Win User

Worth getting?

[quote user="Wildfire8205"]

AC Revelations should have been named AC Brotherhood 2/ AC 1 and a half. LOL

[/quote]

This actually got me thinking...

What it SHOULD have been titled:

- Assassin's Creed

- Assassin's Creed 2

- Assassin's Creed 2, episode 2 (AC: Brotherhood)

- Assassin's Creed 2, episode 3 (AC: Revelations)

- Assassin's Creed 3

- Assassin's Creed 3, episode 2 (AC: Black Flag)

I think it would have made more sense that way. Yes, I know Black Flag will be a step backwards, but the classification of "episodes" will be related by a common person or direct bloodline, not chronology. Haytham, Connor and whomever the new pirate guy
    is in Black Flag are directly related (father, son, grandfather) so they should all be under the "Assassin's Creed 3" heading because they all deal with that particular family in that specific time period.

-M
  7. Wiggs Win User

Ubisoft thinks we need a new Assassins Creed every year.

I stopped caring about AC when they started putting non # titles at the end to describe their next installment.

Assassin's Creed Revelation...Assassin's Creed Brotherhood....Assassin's Creed Secret Panty Party....

I enjoy them....but not that much.
  8. AdamDietterick Win User

Waiting for It to arrive!!!

Too bad Batman AC, Rage, MW3, Forza 4, Elder Scrolls:Skyrim, Assassin's Creed Revelations also came out this year.
Thema:

1. Assassin's creed Antholgy - invalid code on Ancestor Pack DLC of AC Revelations - Similar Threads - Assassin's creed Antholgy

2. 0x87e0000f Assassins creed unity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x87e0000f Assassins creed unity: For over a month now I have been trying to update my version of Assassins Creed Unity with no success. The game downloads successfully when offline but when updating the game online the mandatory...
  3. Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Backwards Compatibility: I have the disc of AC4: Black Flag and it is shown as a backwards compatible game, but when i put the disc into my xbox one it doesn’t give me the option to install it. When i click on the disc...
  4. Assassin's Creed Syndicate glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Syndicate glitch: Currently playing Assassin's Creed Syndicate on the X1 with a digital copy. The achievement Ordinary Criminal is stuck at 95% and the only solutions I'm finding are ones for if you have a physical...
  5. Main Menu Language on Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (Xbox360 -> XboxOne)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Main Menu Language on Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (Xbox360 -> XboxOne): Hello, I bought a physical copy of AC4: Black Flag for the Xbox 360, and tried playing it on my Xbox One. The problem is, that the main menu is permanently stuck in Russian, and there’s no way...
  6. Assassins Creed not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed not Working: My xbox isnt even reading blackflag and instalation wont start its as if the games not in the xbox what do i do? 84dddf49-c8d5-43e4-845c-390078695b2f
  7. Assassins Creed Unity has completely disappeared off of my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed Unity has completely disappeared off of my Xbox: I was looking to reinstall Unity after not playing it for a long time and it isn't anywhere on my ready to install or installed and when I search it up in the store it says I have to purchase it...
  8. Assassins creed won’t download (0x87e0000f)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed won’t download (0x87e0000f): I recently got assassins creed black flag, unity and syndicate. Syndicate downloaded perfectly but whenever I try the other two they just wont download. I’ve tried turning off the power to the...
  9. Assassins creed won’t download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed won’t download: I recently got assassins creed black flag, unity and syndicate. Syndicate downloaded perfectly but whenever I try the other two they just wont download. I’ve tried turning off the power to the...
  10. Assassin's Creed: Unity (Dead Kings DLC) - Freedom Fighter Achievement Not Unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed: Unity (Dead Kings DLC) - Freedom Fighter Achievement Not Unlocking: Hi, I’ve recently worked on 100%’ing Assassins Creed Unity. I now only have 1 achievement missing but I believe there is an issue with it after reading online. Achievement: Freedom Fighter...