Assassins creed backwards compatibly

Discus and support Assassins creed backwards compatibly in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So ive tried to download assassins creed 1 from disc to my xbox one and series x. Both consoles said that the game was not backwards compatible even... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bruhhammer, Jul 14, 2022.

1. Bruhhammer
    Bruhhammer Guest

So ive tried to download assassins creed 1 from disc to my xbox one and series x. Both consoles said that the game was not backwards compatible even though all assassins creed games from 360 era are. Plus i have the option to just buy assassins creed 1 from the xbox store. Why wont it work even though it is backwards compatible?

:)

Bruhhammer, Jul 14, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Yes the dlc for Assassin's Creed brotherhood is backward compatible.
  3. HarIey Quinn77 Win User

Xbox 360 Game Not Installing On Xbox One

Assassins Creed 3 is on the backwards compatibility list, have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling? And seeing if redownloading it will fix it?
  4. Alienlover10000 Win User

"Destiny" Backwards Compatibility

Plus if I remember correctly Microsoft promised every free with gold game would be backwards compatible and yet Assassin's Creed 4 is it backwards compatible BioShock Infinite is and backwards compatible those are just examples don't lie to us Microsoft
    please deliver this for us.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Xbox 360 Console with Digital Games To Xbox One Console.

Ghosts and assassins creed 3 isn't backwards compatible

It is unlikely that Ghosts will be since the one copy is already available and sledgehammer games didn't offer an upgrade
  6. Smwutches Win User

any way to get ac brotherhood without buying ezio collection?

Thema:

1. Assassins creed backwards compatibly - Similar Threads - Assassins creed backwards

2. Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Backwards Compatibility: I have the disc of AC4: Black Flag and it is shown as a backwards compatible game, but when i put the disc into my xbox one it doesn’t give me the option to install it. When i click on the disc...
  3. Assassin’s Creed III still backwards compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin’s Creed III still backwards compatible?: Is the original Assassin’s Creed III from Xbox 360 still backwards compatible on Xbox One? Or have they removed it since Assassin’s Creed III Remastered came out? Its no longer on this backwards...
  4. Assassins Creed IV 360 backwards compatibility issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed IV 360 backwards compatibility issue: I keep getting the error code that the 360 game isnt playable on my xbox one. I have done hard reset and a software reset with no luck. Game is not scratched. The only thing i can pin point it...
  5. Is assassin creed black flag backward compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is assassin creed black flag backward compatible?: Ive seen websites saying it is, but i want to confirm wether it is or not. fee0d105-05e1-4782-94e7-3bbcaab0ae9d
  6. Assassins Creed IV - Freedom Cry backwards compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed IV - Freedom Cry backwards compatible?: Has anyone else been able to access the Freedom Cry DLC on the 360 version of Black Flag? I own the DLC and the season pass is installed on the console but can't seem to access Freedom Cry. All...
  7. Retrocompatibilidade Assassin Creed Liberation (Mod Translation: Backward Compatibility ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Retrocompatibilidade Assassin Creed Liberation (Mod Translation: Backward Compatibility ...: Please, assassin creed liberation in retrocompatibilidade. 3fc23dcf-602c-4b8b-bb66-2d64773195cd
  8. Assassin's Creed III supposed backward compatibility - Xbox 360 disk doesn't work on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed III supposed backward compatibility - Xbox 360 disk doesn't work on Xbox One: Hello everyone, I've got an Xbox 360 version of Assassin's Creed III, which is supposed to be compatible with Xbox One, according to the Backward Compatibility list. Unfortunately, there's no...
  9. Backward compatibility assassin's creed 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backward compatibility assassin's creed 3: My xbox will not start assassin's creed 3 while it is now compatible, I have the cd of the game, a message tells me that is not compatible, my xbox is update. Thanks for answer....
  10. When do you think Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is going to be made backwards compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When do you think Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is going to be made backwards compatible?: Since Assassin's Creed:I, II & III, Rogue and Revelations are already backwards compatible, While Brotherhood isn't yet. When do you think it's being made backwards compatible?...