Assassins Creed Black Flag Achievement not Unlocking: Saw That One Coming...

Discus and support Assassins Creed Black Flag Achievement not Unlocking: Saw That One Coming... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have completed the game, and this achievement requires you to complete the final section of the game. Even though I have, it still appears as not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ashdabest117, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Ashdabest117
    Ashdabest117 Guest

I have completed the game, and this achievement requires you to complete the final section of the game. Even though I have, it still appears as not unlocked. I have tried completing the final sequence twice to get it to fianlly unlock. Still nothing. Can
    someone help me with this?

Cheers.

:)

Ashdabest117, Dec 23, 2014
  2. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest
    Anyone else fed up of games forcing multi-player down our throats?

Also tired of forced MP achievements for "MP Discovery" in games such as Assassins Creed: Brotherhood, Assassins Creed: Revelations, Assassins Creed 3, Assassins Creed 4: Black Flag. See a trend?

NxtDoc1851, Dec 23, 2014
  3. Ooh im good
    Ooh im good Guest
    Ooh im good, Dec 23, 2014
  4. Assassins Creed Black Flag Achievement not Unlocking: Saw That One Coming...

Hey there, Ash! I'm very sorry to see that this achievement hasn't popped for you! I hope we can figure this one out. Assassins Creed Black Flag Achievement not Unlocking: Saw That One Coming... :D

Looks like trueachievements states you will need to wait for the cut-scene at the end of the credits before this achievement will pop for you. If you haven't done that
    yet, I suggest giving it a try and then letting us know if that worked for you.

If it doesn't work, or you have already watched all the way through the end credits and the cut scene prior to me posting this, then give it about 48 hours after you should have earned the achievement. If you don't see it pop then, please post back! We'll want
    to work on getting you the gamerscore you've earned. :3

Misses Quinzel, Dec 23, 2014
  5. Ashdabest117
    Ashdabest117 Guest
    Hey, Thanks for replying Assassins Creed Black Flag Achievement not Unlocking: Saw That One Coming... :D

I did everything you told me to do, but it still didn't unlock. Because Xbox One doesn't have offline achievements, when i completed the game offline i was planning to get it once i connected back to Xbox live, But it recorded no progress. Assassins Creed Black Flag Achievement not Unlocking: Saw That One Coming... :(

Ashdabest117, Dec 23, 2014
  6. Hey, Ash! Thanks so much for your response! I am sorry to see that it didn't track the progress. Assassins Creed Black Flag Achievement not Unlocking: Saw That One Coming... :( Have you attempted it again while connected to Xbox Live?

Misses Quinzel, Dec 26, 2014
  7. Ashdabest117
    Ashdabest117 Guest
    Yes I have tried, multiple times Assassins Creed Black Flag Achievement not Unlocking: Saw That One Coming... :(

Ashdabest117, Dec 26, 2014
  8. Assassins Creed Black Flag Achievement not Unlocking: Saw That One Coming...

Well, that's no good! I have a few more suggestions to see if we might be able to see if this achievement isn't working at all, or if it's only on your account.

• Have you been able to try it on another account on the same Xbox?
    • Have you attempted it on a different internet connection (be it on another console at someone else's house, or brought yours to a friends)?
    • Have you tried deleting your saved data and starting the game over?
    Trying one of these, if you haven't already, may force that achievement to pop once you attempt it again.

Give any of those a try and post back your results. Hopefully these will help get you the achievement you've earned. Assassins Creed Black Flag Achievement not Unlocking: Saw That One Coming... :)

Misses Quinzel, Dec 28, 2014
  9. Ashdabest117
    Ashdabest117 Guest
    I have tried at a friends house, still nothing. Sorry this is causing so much trouble haha Assassins Creed Black Flag Achievement not Unlocking: Saw That One Coming... :)

Ashdabest117, Dec 29, 2014
  10. Hey there, Ash! I'm very sorry about the delay in response, and to see that this is still affecting you.

I see that you have tried it at a friend's house. Have you tried deleting the save data as well? Doing that and starting the game over would be the last step I have for you to see if we can get that to pop. Please do post back and let us know how that works.
    Assassins Creed Black Flag Achievement not Unlocking: Saw That One Coming... :D

Misses Quinzel, Nov 1, 2018
  11. Fubl Win User

Achievements broken?

Can attest to that at least for me. 14 hours ago unlocked a new hope in assassins creed black flag. After than did everything for about 4_5 achievements and maybe one for true achievements. So fat nothings unlocked
  12. Moonlight Death Win User

Achievements not Unlocking!!

I'm also having the same problem. I'm not unlocking any achievements for my Assassins's Creed IV Black Flag game. I've doe 20 different swinging rope assassinations for an achievement, but the achievement is still stuck at 60%.
  13. Ashdabest117 Win User

Yes I have tried, multiple times :(
  14. Ashdabest117 Win User

Hey, Thanks for replying :D

I did everything you told me to do, but it still didn't unlock. Because Xbox One doesn't have offline achievements, when i completed the game offline i was planning to get it once i connected back to Xbox live, But it recorded no progress. :(
  15. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, Ash! I'm very sorry about the delay in response, and to see that this is still affecting you.

I see that you have tried it at a friend's house. Have you tried deleting the save data as well? Doing that and starting the game over would be the last step I have for you to see if we can get that to pop. Please do post back and let us know how that works.
    :D
Thema:

1. Assassins Creed Black Flag Achievement not Unlocking: Saw That One Coming... - Similar Threads - Assassins Creed Black

2. Assassins creed black flag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed black flag: So I've read in previous forums that assassin's creed black flag didn't need backwards compatibility because they sell it for Xbox one. And it wasn't appearing in my purchased games because I...
  3. Assassins creed black flag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed black flag: I have purchased 3 resources pack add ons i have not got any of them on my game i Got 2 of them 2days ago c46ed688-64c8-4632-bbc7-1d16928e4739
  4. Assassin's creed Black flag disc won't install on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed Black flag disc won't install on xbox one: Purchased black flag disc copy a while back and went to load into it today, only to get the this disc is not playable here message. The disk is clean with no scratches and I've not had issue...
  5. Xbox Assassins Creed Unity+Black Flag bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Assassins Creed Unity+Black Flag bundle: So a while back i received an xbox for christmas that included both games but only redeemed one at the time. Is there any way to redeem the other one today? ed6d561d-affa-4ad7-ad48-21333bffaf10
  6. Forza Horizon , Hitman absolution ,Assassin's Creed , Call of Duty black ops are not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon , Hitman absolution ,Assassin's Creed , Call of Duty black ops are not...: Forza Horizon Hitman absolution Assassin's Creed Call of Duty black ops Most of the backward compatible games are not working on my xbox one s . ..it says it is not compatible . . However I...
  7. Assassin's creed IV black flag update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed IV black flag update: Recently tired to reinstall Assassins creed 4. i cannot install a 2.3GB update required to launch the game, installing the update results in it stopping 10%ish in and then i get a pop up...
  8. Assassin's Creed Black Flag IV: Install Stops@ 0.8%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Black Flag IV: Install Stops@ 0.8%: Help please. I've done a complete factory reset, a soft reset, uninstalled and tried downloading again (numerous times), have 119GB free internal hard drive space, switched everything off and...
  9. Assassins creed black flag not appearing as bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed black flag not appearing as bought: I wanted to replay assassins creed black flag but for some reason it doesnt show up in my games and apps or in the hidden tab and on the store it says i would have to buy it. I am very sure that i...
  10. Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Backwards Compatibility: I have the disc of AC4: Black Flag and it is shown as a backwards compatible game, but when i put the disc into my xbox one it doesn’t give me the option to install it. When i click on the disc...