Assassin's Creed Black Flag IV: Install Stops@ 0.8%

Discus and support Assassin's Creed Black Flag IV: Install Stops@ 0.8% in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Help please. I've done a complete factory reset, a soft reset, uninstalled and tried downloading again (numerous times), have 119GB free internal hard... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lachie014, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Lachie014
    Lachie014 Guest

Help please. I've done a complete factory reset, a soft reset, uninstalled and tried downloading again (numerous times), have 119GB free internal hard drive space, switched everything off and removed cables - then plugged everything back in again, removed
    local saved data. After factory reset, I thought I would install Black Flag first, but still stops at 0.8%.

Was a digital purchase. Have seen other similar posts, but threads now closed. If you've been able to solve this problem -I'd love to know how. TIA

:)

Lachie014, Sep 7, 2020
  2. Ooh im good Win User

Since this place is dead...

3. FlintyGull79 Win User

First game your going to play? and Why?

Ryse: Son of Rome and Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag!!!!!
  4. Edgelordicus Win User

Installation stopped error

I tried disconnecting my external storage, than performing a full factory reset and tried to install (without reconnecting my external storage) Assassins Creed IV Black Flag and it stopped at the exact same point of 313.65 MB.
  5. nsanitydoomed Win User

Assasins creed

6. Colossal Spirit Win User

Game won't install :/

I'm trying to install assassins creed black flag
Thema:

1. Assassin's Creed Black Flag IV: Install Stops@ 0.8% - Similar Threads - Assassin's Creed Black

2. Assassins creed black flag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed black flag: So I've read in previous forums that assassin's creed black flag didn't need backwards compatibility because they sell it for Xbox one. And it wasn't appearing in my purchased games because I...
  3. Assassins creed black flag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed black flag: I have purchased 3 resources pack add ons i have not got any of them on my game i Got 2 of them 2days ago c46ed688-64c8-4632-bbc7-1d16928e4739
  4. Assassin's creed Black flag disc won't install on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed Black flag disc won't install on xbox one: Purchased black flag disc copy a while back and went to load into it today, only to get the this disc is not playable here message. The disk is clean with no scratches and I've not had issue...
  5. Xbox Assassins Creed Unity+Black Flag bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Assassins Creed Unity+Black Flag bundle: So a while back i received an xbox for christmas that included both games but only redeemed one at the time. Is there any way to redeem the other one today? ed6d561d-affa-4ad7-ad48-21333bffaf10
  6. Forza Horizon , Hitman absolution ,Assassin's Creed , Call of Duty black ops are not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon , Hitman absolution ,Assassin's Creed , Call of Duty black ops are not...: Forza Horizon Hitman absolution Assassin's Creed Call of Duty black ops Most of the backward compatible games are not working on my xbox one s . ..it says it is not compatible . . However I...
  7. Assassin's creed IV black flag update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed IV black flag update: Recently tired to reinstall Assassins creed 4. i cannot install a 2.3GB update required to launch the game, installing the update results in it stopping 10%ish in and then i get a pop up...
  8. Assassins creed black flag not appearing as bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed black flag not appearing as bought: I wanted to replay assassins creed black flag but for some reason it doesnt show up in my games and apps or in the hidden tab and on the store it says i would have to buy it. I am very sure that i...
  9. Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Backwards Compatibility: I have the disc of AC4: Black Flag and it is shown as a backwards compatible game, but when i put the disc into my xbox one it doesn’t give me the option to install it. When i click on the disc...
  10. Main Menu Language on Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (Xbox360 -> XboxOne)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Main Menu Language on Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (Xbox360 -> XboxOne): Hello, I bought a physical copy of AC4: Black Flag for the Xbox 360, and tried playing it on my Xbox One. The problem is, that the main menu is permanently stuck in Russian, and there’s no way...