Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Discus and support Assassin's Creed Brotherhood in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is the Da Vinci Disappearance DLC for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood backwards compatible? 1e06551e-9e8b-4634-b537-ac3c6062f2ca Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Monk_303, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Monk_303
    Monk_303 Guest

Is the Da Vinci Disappearance DLC for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood backwards compatible?

:)

Monk_303, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Solrac Xone Win User

Jogos por 49,90 (site casas bahia)

3. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Which Assasins Creed?

I like Assassins Creed: Brotherhood, but I'm sure Assassins Creed 2 is pretty fun.
  4. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Anyone else fed up of games forcing multi-player down our throats?

Also tired of forced MP achievements for "MP Discovery" in games such as Assassins Creed: Brotherhood, Assassins Creed: Revelations, Assassins Creed 3, Assassins Creed 4: Black Flag. See a trend?
  5. JoelAlves1987 Win User

Hardest achievement?

Assassins creed brotherhood conquista de 100% em todas sincronizacao

[Mod Translation - Assassins creed brotherhood 100% achievement in all sync]
  6. subject17 Win User

UNITED -N- VICTORIOUS is now open for new members

WE ARE STARTING A BROTHERHOOD FOR ASSASSIN’S CREED® UNITY IHOPE TO SEE YOU IN THE BROTHERHOOD.
Thema:

1. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Similar Threads - Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

2. 0x87e0000f Assassins creed unity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x87e0000f Assassins creed unity: For over a month now I have been trying to update my version of Assassins Creed Unity with no success. The game downloads successfully when offline but when updating the game online the mandatory...
  3. Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Backwards Compatibility: I have the disc of AC4: Black Flag and it is shown as a backwards compatible game, but when i put the disc into my xbox one it doesn’t give me the option to install it. When i click on the disc...
  4. Assassins creed brotherhood

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed brotherhood: Hello, I have checked the backwards compatability for xbox 360 games and it states that assassins creed brotherhood is a approved game for the backwards compatability, but my xbox one states that...
  5. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (Multiplayer Online)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (Multiplayer Online): Alguém ai que ainda queira jogar Assassin Creed Brotherhood? Acabei de finalizar a campanha e queria muito jogar o Multiplayer mas não acho uma única pessoa online, se tiver alguém que tenha esse...
  6. Can't login to profile to save on Assassins Creed Brotherhood

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login to profile to save on Assassins Creed Brotherhood: I am trying to play Assassins Creed Brotherhood on my Xbox one(backwards compatible) but I cant start the game or save because when I try to login to my old profile from Xbox 360 it for some...
  7. Several Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Story Acheivements Never Unlocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Several Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Story Acheivements Never Unlocked: Playing Assassin's Creed The Ezio Collection - Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, and just completed the game and got the achievement ACB | Il Principe (Receive 100% synch in ACB and full synch in all...
  8. When do you think Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is going to be made backwards compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When do you think Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is going to be made backwards compatible?: Since Assassin's Creed:I, II & III, Rogue and Revelations are already backwards compatible, While Brotherhood isn't yet. When do you think it's being made backwards compatible?...
  9. Error during download Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error during download Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Hi, I've just buy AC Brotherhood from marketplace and I have a problem at 12% of the download. I cleared cache of the HDD, delete the non-completed file and restart my console, as said in the...
  10. Control issues with the Assassin's Creed I + Brotherhood games I bought off the Xbox Live ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Control issues with the Assassin's Creed I + Brotherhood games I bought off the Xbox Live ...: I bought Assassin's Creed I and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood off the Xbox Live marketplace the other day and have run in to a lot of control problems. For starters, I can't hold down R1 to go in...