Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Discus and support Assassin's Creed Brotherhood in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is the Da Vinci Disappearance DLC for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood backwards compatible? 1e06551e-9e8b-4634-b537-ac3c6062f2ca Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Monk_303, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Monk_303
    Monk_303 Guest

Is the Da Vinci Disappearance DLC for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood backwards compatible?

:)

Monk_303, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Similar Threads - Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

2. Assassin's Creed® Odyssey Helix credits - Xbox One to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed® Odyssey Helix credits - Xbox One to PC: Hi, I have the following problem. Well my bad I didnt notice that purchasing Helix pack for Assassin's Creed® Odyssey is for Xbox version not for PC. Is there any way I can activate it on my PC...
  3. Assassins Creed IV 360 backwards compatibility issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed IV 360 backwards compatibility issue: I keep getting the error code that the 360 game isnt playable on my xbox one. I have done hard reset and a software reset with no luck. Game is not scratched. The only thing i can pin point it...
  4. Assassins creed brotherhood

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed brotherhood: Hello, I have checked the backwards compatability for xbox 360 games and it states that assassins creed brotherhood is a approved game for the backwards compatability, but my xbox one states that...
  5. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (Multiplayer Online)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (Multiplayer Online): Alguém ai que ainda queira jogar Assassin Creed Brotherhood? Acabei de finalizar a campanha e queria muito jogar o Multiplayer mas não acho uma única pessoa online, se tiver alguém que tenha esse...
  6. Can't login to profile to save on Assassins Creed Brotherhood

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login to profile to save on Assassins Creed Brotherhood: I am trying to play Assassins Creed Brotherhood on my Xbox one(backwards compatible) but I cant start the game or save because when I try to login to my old profile from Xbox 360 it for some...
  7. Several Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Story Acheivements Never Unlocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Several Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Story Acheivements Never Unlocked: Playing Assassin's Creed The Ezio Collection - Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, and just completed the game and got the achievement ACB | Il Principe (Receive 100% synch in ACB and full synch in all...
  8. When do you think Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is going to be made backwards compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When do you think Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is going to be made backwards compatible?: Since Assassin's Creed:I, II & III, Rogue and Revelations are already backwards compatible, While Brotherhood isn't yet. When do you think it's being made backwards compatible?...
  9. Error during download Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error during download Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Hi, I've just buy AC Brotherhood from marketplace and I have a problem at 12% of the download. I cleared cache of the HDD, delete the non-completed file and restart my console, as said in the...
  10. Control issues with the Assassin's Creed I + Brotherhood games I bought off the Xbox Live ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Control issues with the Assassin's Creed I + Brotherhood games I bought off the Xbox Live ...: I bought Assassin's Creed I and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood off the Xbox Live marketplace the other day and have run in to a lot of control problems. For starters, I can't hold down R1 to go in...