Assassin's Creed Bundle code doesn't work on brand new xbox one?

Discus and support Assassin's Creed Bundle code doesn't work on brand new xbox one? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just got the Assassin's creed bundle with two codes: Black Flag and Unity The Unity code worked and the game installed properly, however, when I typed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lucid Liz, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Lucid Liz
    Lucid Liz Guest

Just got the Assassin's creed bundle with two codes: Black Flag and Unity

The Unity code worked and the game installed properly, however, when I typed in the Black flag code it said that the code did not exist. I typed the code in several times and checked each time. I waited the next day and tried again, but still no luck. Is
    anyone else having this problem?

:)

Lucid Liz, Dec 26, 2014
  2. Redeem code doesn't work

I purchased my Xbox One with Redeem Code for both Assassin's creed Black Flag and Assassin's Creed Unity. The former one works but the latter doesn't work even though I have tried many times. Who should I contact?

OafishBadge9708, Dec 26, 2014
  3. Assassin's Creed Unity Xbox One - Digital Code - $1.89

If you know anyone with a half decent PC you can currently get nine Assassin's Creed titles for $15 at Humble Bundle The Humble Assassin's Creed Bundle

The titles are Assassin's Creed: Chronicles China, India, and Russia.

Assassin's Creed 1, 2, Brotherhood, 3 (and King Washington DLC), Liberation, and Unity.

Pretty good deal since Assassin's Creed 3 alone is $19.99 on the Xbox marketplace at the moment.

LodgedBonsai923, Dec 26, 2014
  4. Assassin's Creed Bundle code doesn't work on brand new xbox one?

Exactly the same issue. Probably the current round of Xbox network attacks but wanted you to know that you're not alone. I imagine with the trolls finally get bored and get back to fapping then our codes will work fine.

Waffle Castle, Dec 26, 2014
Thema:

1. Assassin's Creed Bundle code doesn't work on brand new xbox one? - Similar Threads - Assassin's Creed Bundle

2. XBOX ONE ASSASSINS CREED BUNDLE - NO GAME TOKEN FOR DOWNLOAD INCLUDED???PLEASE HELP!!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX ONE ASSASSINS CREED BUNDLE - NO GAME TOKEN FOR DOWNLOAD INCLUDED???PLEASE HELP!!!: Good Afternoon, I purchased the XBOX ONE Assassin's Creed Bundle from Sam's Wholesale and did not find any downloadable material or tokens. The Bundle was for both Assassin's Creed Black Flag...
  3. Assassin's Creed Bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Bundle: Back in November, I purchased the Xbox One Assassin's Creed bundle, along with Dragon Age Inquisition. Since then, I have only been playing DA, which I recently finished. I was going to download...
  4. Xbox One Assassin’s Creed Unity Bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Assassin’s Creed Unity Bundle: I just bought the Xbox One Assassin’s Creed Unity Bundle. I redeemed the code, it downloaded and installed Unity but not Black Flag. On the Xbox One box and front of the card it shows both Unity...
  5. Assassins Creed Bundle Codes Taken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed Bundle Codes Taken: Hi, my brother had planned to buy the sunset overdrive xbox bundle in november, however they ran out of stock, therefore he was forced to switch to the Assassins Creed Bundle. He has never played...
  6. XBOX One Assassins Creed Bundle Key codes on paper card damaged when removing tape - Cannot ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX One Assassins Creed Bundle Key codes on paper card damaged when removing tape - Cannot ...: This is a little hard to explain, but my son received an XBOX One for Christmas with the Assassins Creed bundle. The two games Assassins Creed IV and another one can be downloaded by typing in...
  7. Xbox one Assassin's Creed Bundle Mess up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Assassin's Creed Bundle Mess up: I just got it and I've been playing Unity for the last 3 days. Now out of no where it says I need to be online and signed in(while I am online and signed in) because they can't find my licence to...
  8. Is the Xbox One Assassin's Creed bundle being discontinued?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the Xbox One Assassin's Creed bundle being discontinued?: My local stores are all out of stock, there are only a few stores in my state that have it in stock but I don't want to drive 100+ miles to get it and I don't want to order it online. I was...
  9. XBox One system audio/video issue. (Assassin's Creed Unity bundle)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One system audio/video issue. (Assassin's Creed Unity bundle): Greetings, I recently purchased an XBox One Assassins Creed bundle and I am experiencing a system(?) issue that is rather disturbing. Occasionally when opening Apps or games the system sound...
  10. new assassin creed bundle

in XBoX on Consoles
    new assassin creed bundle: i bought the assassin creed bundle with Xbox. and the game were downloadable contents. one game is able to download but the other say no code found or try the code again. what can i do...