Assassins Creed Download stops at 79%

Discus and support Assassins Creed Download stops at 79% in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; No chance to download the game on my XBOX 360 . The download stops always at 79% and starts again from zero. For me, it seems like the download file... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MikeKiloOscar, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Assassins Creed Download stops at 79%

No chance to download the game on my XBOX 360 . The download stops always at 79% and starts again from zero.

For me, it seems like the download file is faulty.

Any ideas?

:)

MikeKiloOscar, Mar 31, 2020
  2. zeroice007 Win User

Please check with the 360 on updates that should help. Also if you have a regular xbox one try the digital download there if you can upgrade
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there MikeKiloOscar,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to attend to this problem installing your games. I can totally understand how this sort of thing could get really old really fast, but providing hopefully helpful information and
    troubleshooting is what we're here for.

I suggest attempting to download these games after restoring your console's

network settings to factory defaults
    and reconnecting to your network as a good way to start.

Another thing you might want to try that might help would be to reinstall the console's most recent update
    if possible.

When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks for reading!
  4. CarolineBaker2 Win User

I'm having the exact same problem with "Sid Meier's Pirates" for Xbox 360.
  5. MikeKiloOscar Win User

Hey there ,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to attend to this problem installing your games. I can totally understand how this sort of thing could get really old really fast, but providing hopefully helpful information and
    troubleshooting is what we're here for.

I suggest attempting to download these games after restoring your console's

network settings to factory defaults
    and reconnecting to your network as a good way to start.

Another thing you might want to try that might help would be to reinstall the console's most recent update
    if possible.

When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks for reading!
    Reinstalling the console's most recent update fixed the problem!

Thanks you for the link - this will make my daughter's life a little easier in times of Corona ;-)
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

Dido you power reset the console?
Thema:

1. Assassins Creed Download stops at 79% - Similar Threads - Assassins Creed Download

2. Can't download assassin's creed origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download assassin's creed origins: Few week ago I downloaded ac origins, it works until few days ago, when I try to acced into the game it blocks and say that the game is corrupted. I try ed to disinstall the game but now I can't...
  3. Assassin's Creed 3 stops download with an error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed 3 stops download with an error.: Hi, I purchased Assassin's Creed 3 and I'm trying to download it to my Xbox 360 for a few days already without much success. The download stops at 81% with an error message saying nothing...
  4. Download of Assassin's Creed Rogue stops at 38%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download of Assassin's Creed Rogue stops at 38%: Hello, I'm having an issue downloading Assassin's Creed Rogue on Xbox 360. I tried changing the region, and deleting my profile and reinstall it, as well as clearing the cache, the issue is still...
  5. Assassins creed odyssey won't download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed odyssey won't download...: Like many, stuck on 84.2 percent download. Paid £91 for the game which is a lot for a game. As of 5 minutes ago ( 18:11 u.k. Time ) it still won't download. Tried requesting a refund and get...
  6. My download stops at 84,2% ! (Assassin's Creed Odyssey) - XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My download stops at 84,2% ! (Assassin's Creed Odyssey) - XBOX ONE: This is the second time I reinstall Assassin's Creed Odyssey. It Always stops at 84,2 pourcents and it just tell me that the "installation is stopped". I had restart my Xbox twice and it keeps...
  7. Téléchargement assassins creed odyssey [Translation - Download assassins creed odyssey]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Téléchargement assassins creed odyssey [Translation - Download assassins creed odyssey]: Oui je voudrais si qq a eu se probleme et comment le resoudre donc je n’arrive pas a finir le telechargement de assassins creed odyssey,le telechargement se bloque a 84% merci pour votre aide...
  8. Assassin's Creed Odissey download error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Odissey download error: [img] [img] [img] Hi, can someone help me?? I can not download my game, it simply for and can not finish, I paid 90 Reais for it, and it should work. Someone please?? I already reinstalled...
  9. Assassins Creed Odyssey - Download stops at 84%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed Odyssey - Download stops at 84%: No matter what I have tried, the download always stops in the same place. Addons and other Games the download works fine - - - Installation attempt on other hard disk brings the same error....
  10. Assassins Creed Odyssey Installation angehalten (digitaler Download)...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Assassins Creed Odyssey Installation angehalten (digitaler Download)...: Hi, ich habe ein Problem beim Downloaden von Assassins Creed Odyssey. Meine Installation ist meistens zu 84% abgeschlossen. Dann wird diese plötzlich unterbrochen: Installation angehalten. Ich...