Assassins Creed FIVE

Discus and support Assassins Creed FIVE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ubisoft recently announced the upcoming Assassins Creed Five, based around the French Revolution. I personally being a fan of the games, am hoping to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by crickaya, Mar 28, 2014.

1. crickaya
    crickaya Guest

Assassins Creed FIVE

Ubisoft recently announced the upcoming Assassins Creed Five, based around the French Revolution. I personally being a fan of the games, am hoping to see one day a game involving Asian influence of some sort. Anybody else with me? You can read about five
    here- Everything We Know So Far About Assassin's Creed 5

-Crick

:)

crickaya, Mar 28, 2014
  2. BaldingChad
    BaldingChad Guest
    Xbox family face off

I have unlocked more than five achievements but the second part (No losers at the dinner table) remains locked. Played assassins creed origins. Please help.

Kind regards Rich.

BaldingChad, Mar 28, 2014
  3. Cha1ky
    Cha1ky Guest
    Gears 5 (XB)

No its not.

Everyone calls Assassins Creed, Assassins Creed. People don't call it Assassins. With Gears of War, most people do just call it Gears.

Its like Call of Duty just going to COD.

Cha1ky, Mar 28, 2014
  4. BoNfAh Win User

Compro jogos

estou querendo vender ou trocar :

Assassin's Creed

Assassin's Creed 2

Assassin's Creed Revelations
  5. firebird1189 Win User

What do people think of AC 3, compared to other AC games.

For those of you who are complaining about Assassins creed 4 try Assassins creed 3! and those complaining about Assassins creed 3 try Assassins Creed 4! Hope this helped!
  6. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Anyone else fed up of games forcing multi-player down our throats?

Also tired of forced MP achievements for "MP Discovery" in games such as Assassins Creed: Brotherhood, Assassins Creed: Revelations, Assassins Creed 3, Assassins Creed 4: Black Flag. See a trend?
  7. Krinjax Win User

Have you changed...

I definitely have, I used to enjoy (in general) only FPS games, but now I find that my top five favorite games are all third person; namely 'Assassins Creed' and 'Mass Effect'.
  8. Rick75fowler Win User

Assassin's Creed xmas present help

cheers for that reply,it does look like a game i can get into very much and it be a nice present so this is the complete set then.

Assassins Creed

Assassins Creed 2

Assassins Creed Brotherhood

Assassins Creed Revelations (Not yet released)
Thema:

Assassins Creed FIVE

1. Assassins Creed FIVE - Similar Threads - Assassins Creed FIVE

2. Assassin's Creed® Odyssey Helix credits - Xbox One to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed® Odyssey Helix credits - Xbox One to PC: Hi, I have the following problem. Well my bad I didnt notice that purchasing Helix pack for Assassin's Creed® Odyssey is for Xbox version not for PC. Is there any way I can activate it on my PC...
  3. Assassins Creed IV 360 backwards compatibility issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed IV 360 backwards compatibility issue: I keep getting the error code that the 360 game isnt playable on my xbox one. I have done hard reset and a software reset with no luck. Game is not scratched. The only thing i can pin point it...
  4. Errorcode: 0x838601e7 appears when I try to start Assassins creed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Errorcode: 0x838601e7 appears when I try to start Assassins creed: Hello I have a problem with syncronizing and this has been going on for 3 days now. The errorcode is appearing when I try to start the game. I have tried to do a hard restart on the Xbox qnd...
  5. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Is the Da Vinci Disappearance DLC for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood backwards compatible? 1e06551e-9e8b-4634-b537-ac3c6062f2ca
  6. Assassin's Creed 3 stops download with an error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed 3 stops download with an error.: Hi, I purchased Assassin's Creed 3 and I'm trying to download it to my Xbox 360 for a few days already without much success. The download stops at 81% with an error message saying nothing...
  7. Assassin’s creed odyssey season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin’s creed odyssey season pass: I recently just purchased the season pass for ac odyssey on the in game store, the money is pending to come out my account and the fate of atlantis quest became active, but when i check on the...
  8. Download of Assassin's Creed Rogue stops at 38%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download of Assassin's Creed Rogue stops at 38%: Hello, I'm having an issue downloading Assassin's Creed Rogue on Xbox 360. I tried changing the region, and deleting my profile and reinstall it, as well as clearing the cache, the issue is still...
  9. Installation stopped on one episode of Assassin's Creed Odyssey DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation stopped on one episode of Assassin's Creed Odyssey DLC: So this weekend AC Odyssey DLC - The Fate of Atlantis Episode 1 was free and the Season Pass was half price. After completing Episode 1 of the DLC, I decided to buy the season pass to get the...
  10. Is assassin creed black flag backward compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is assassin creed black flag backward compatible?: Ive seen websites saying it is, but i want to confirm wether it is or not. fee0d105-05e1-4782-94e7-3bbcaab0ae9d