Assassins Creed games just get better and better.

Discus and support Assassins Creed games just get better and better. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need to try the later ones. They look good. Might give them a try once they go on sale. cf245635-a482-4612-a49a-3df2a4daf8f2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Geth, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Geth
    Geth Guest

I need to try the later ones.

They look good. Might give them a try once they go on sale.

:)

2. Ellarianora Win User

I agree. People always complain when they hear of a new Assassins Creed but I've played all of them and they have been great! Although I didnt like the driving of ships on AC3 and Black Flag they were still great. AC: Syndicate is my favourite. I absolutely
    love the Frye twins and the fact its set in Victorian London - my favourite Era and my country's capital. A viking AC would totally be awesome!
  3. Northern Lass Win User

I havent played any of them, which would you recommend I start with out of the ones which have been games with gold?
  4. GroundOregano94 Win User

My beloved series. Amazing Last two entries. Ancient Egypt and Greece. Bayek is one of my best characters ever, but Odyssey is just like an odyssey. Fantastic!
  5. AridLizard Win User

I haven't played AC since Syndicate.

I think this is a situation I need to remedy as soon as possible
  6. JhonSnow777 Win User

Yes the Odyssey is an amazong game and my other favorite is Black Flag
Thema:

1. Assassins Creed games just get better and better. - Similar Threads - Assassins Creed games

2. Fixing Assassin's Creed Pirates and other Windows Store games on Win 10 N

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fixing Assassin's Creed Pirates and other Windows Store games on Win 10 N: Short version: Install the Microsoft Media Pack, this is the instructions for build 1903: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4475817/media-feature-pack-for-windows-10-n-may-2019 More info...
  3. Please put Assassin’s Creed Odyssey on Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please put Assassin’s Creed Odyssey on Xbox Game Pass: A request to whoever is responsible for adding games to Xbox Game Pass, please add Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, so that people who are unable to afford the game or don’t have enough money for it...
  4. Missing Assassin's Creed Odyssey Ultimate Edition 2 bonus games content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Assassin's Creed Odyssey Ultimate Edition 2 bonus games content: Missing XBox One game bonus content for Assassin's Creed Odyssey Ultimate Edition - 2 bonus games, not showing up, Assassin's Creed III Remastered and Assassin's Creed Liberation Remastered...
  5. Should Ubisoft and Microsoft start remastered Assassin's Creed (1st game) for xbox one or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should Ubisoft and Microsoft start remastered Assassin's Creed (1st game) for xbox one or...: These are some idea suggestions: Ubisoft, Microsoft, and Xbox live should start remastered Assassin's Creed (1st game) this year with single player with stories from the game and books about...
  6. Assassin’s Creed Rogue Game live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin’s Creed Rogue Game live: Hello, i have a problem with downloading assassin’s Creed Rogue this month from Game with Live. it shows me “ show the price” then i don’t find “ get the game” or “ download” just “cancel” or...
  7. ASSASSIN´S CREED 1 GAMES WHIT GOLD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ASSASSIN´S CREED 1 GAMES WHIT GOLD: El assasin´s creed deberia estar gratis hasta este 15 de noviembre pero cuando entro a comprarlo me sale que esta en 119 pesos mexicanos cuando deberia de estar gratis por lo de game whit gold...
  8. Unable to get free Xbox Live Gold game Assassins Creed 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to get free Xbox Live Gold game Assassins Creed 1: Split from this thread. I have the same problem. First of all, I find it kind of ridiculous to be asked for a credit card when you get a free game. I also tried with 2 cards, from my PC and...
  9. xbox games with gold is not allowing me to get assassins creed just i after i type my password ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox games with gold is not allowing me to get assassins creed just i after i type my password ...: xbox games with gold is not allowing me to get assassins creed just i after i type my password to get it and comes up with the error (0x80a4001a) so could you please help to solve the problem?...
  10. How do I start a new game on assassin creed syndicate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I start a new game on assassin creed syndicate: How do i start a new game on syndicate. Please 3eb0c5ac-bc32-48cd-a714-efa1c5fefca7