Assassins Creed II not in download history.

Discus and support Assassins Creed II not in download history. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, First post here, hopefully this will make its way to the right place. I've been keeping up to date for the most part with Games with Gold, so I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xRaimi, Jan 1, 2014.

1. xRaimi
    xRaimi Guest

Hey,

First post here, hopefully this will make its way to the right place. I've been keeping up to date for the most part with Games with Gold, so I'm running pretty short on hard drive space right now. Had to remove Assassins Creed II and Halo 3 to make some
    room for Sleeping Dogs.

Long story short, I just made sure to double check that I could access them through download history and most of the things I've downloaded are there. Just not Assassins Creed II (as far as I can see), and I will be charged if I try to download it again.I've
    checked both purchase history on here, and download history under my Account management on my Xbox.

Has anyone else had this, and managed to get it sorted out? Any pointers?

Thanks.

:)

xRaimi, Jan 1, 2014
  2. DLC

I have purchased DLC for Assassins Creed II, Fable II and Mass Effect years ago, but they do not show up in purchase history nor the Xbox One recognized them. What can I do to fix this?

helloimicarus, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Noconcern99
    Noconcern99 Guest
    Won't let me redownload game

My Xbox is the assassins Creed bundle that came with assassins creed black flag and assassins Creed unity I deleted assassins Creed black and wanted to redownload it it but it dosent show up in my download history and the market place says I have to purchase
    it again. Anyone know what's wrong?

Noconcern99, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Azi Dahak Win User

What game was your 1st 1000 GamerScore?

i think it was Assassin's Creed or maybe Assassin's Creed II
  5. Titfu Win User

What games are you playing?

Assassin's Creed II, because it is undoubtedly the best Assassin's Creed game ever made (and has the best story of the 3 Assassin's Creed games IMO). After playing Assassin's Creed Brotherhood I couldn't believe how much more fluid the movement is in Assassin's
    Creed II (at least to me). It's like they went backwards with Brotherhood.

After I get bored with Assassin's Creed II, who knows. I might switch over to my Gamecube and play Twilight Princess some more, or I may go rent Red Dead Redemption and finish my playthrough with that one. Truly a remarkable game.
  6. artful c0dger Win User

Games with gold

Assassin's Creed 2 is now available to download free for gold members from today.

Linkage
  7. ShadowNextGen Win User

1000/1000 Club

Signed. I have 1000/1000 for both Assassin's Creed and Assassin's Creed II. My favorite new IP of this generation.
  8. onyxishere Win User

Assassins creed 2 can't re-download!!!

Thema:

1. Assassins Creed II not in download history. - Similar Threads - Assassins Creed download

2. Assassin's Creed 4 download on Xbox One shows 360 game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed 4 download on Xbox One shows 360 game?: I recently got back into the Assassin's Creed series during the pandemic, I bought the download for Assassin's Creed IV on my xbox 360. I then subsequently downloaded it of my brother's xbox one...
  3. Can't download update needed to play assassins creed iv on xbox one, it freezes at the same...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download update needed to play assassins creed iv on xbox one, it freezes at the same...: It is a promotional copy of AC4 for xbox one I got new, so at first I thought it being a promotional copy was the issue but I can't find anyone online having the same problem with any promo...
  4. Assassins creed won’t download (0x87e0000f)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed won’t download (0x87e0000f): I recently got assassins creed black flag, unity and syndicate. Syndicate downloaded perfectly but whenever I try the other two they just wont download. I’ve tried turning off the power to the...
  5. Assassins creed won’t download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed won’t download: I recently got assassins creed black flag, unity and syndicate. Syndicate downloaded perfectly but whenever I try the other two they just wont download. I’ve tried turning off the power to the...
  6. Can't download assassin's creed origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download assassin's creed origins: Few week ago I downloaded ac origins, it works until few days ago, when I try to acced into the game it blocks and say that the game is corrupted. I try ed to disinstall the game but now I can't...
  7. Assassins Creed Download stops at 79%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed Download stops at 79%: No chance to download the game on my XBOX 360 . The download stops always at 79% and starts again from zero. For me, it seems like the download file is faulty. Any ideas?...
  8. Assassin's Creed 3 stops download with an error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed 3 stops download with an error.: Hi, I purchased Assassin's Creed 3 and I'm trying to download it to my Xbox 360 for a few days already without much success. The download stops at 81% with an error message saying nothing...
  9. Download of Assassin's Creed Rogue stops at 38%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download of Assassin's Creed Rogue stops at 38%: Hello, I'm having an issue downloading Assassin's Creed Rogue on Xbox 360. I tried changing the region, and deleting my profile and reinstall it, as well as clearing the cache, the issue is still...
  10. Assassins creed odyssey won't download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed odyssey won't download...: Like many, stuck on 84.2 percent download. Paid £91 for the game which is a lot for a game. As of 5 minutes ago ( 18:11 u.k. Time ) it still won't download. Tried requesting a refund and get...