Assassin's Creed III should be free for Games for Gold

Discus and support Assassin's Creed III should be free for Games for Gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It would be nice to get it for free in December as a Christmas gift to Xbox Live Users. 123a2f42-9f77-4052-8f3e-23c6c63900da Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IntenseJames, Nov 9, 2014.

1. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest

It would be nice to get it for free in December as a Christmas gift to Xbox Live Users.

:)

IntenseJames, Nov 9, 2014
  2. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    So Which Of The "Assassin's Creed" Game Do I Need To Have Played Before Playing "III"?

So "Assassin's Creed III" will be coming out soon but there are apparently already 4 games.

"Assassin's Creed" is a game I played and really enjoyed.

"Assassin's Creed II" was good fun but eventually got buried beneath a pile of other releases.

Then there's "Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood" and "Assassin's Creed: Revelations".

So why are they now releasing "Assassin's Creed III" and not "Assassin's Creed V"?

Are the last 2 games really "Assassin's Creed" games or were they just sort of churned out to make money on a franchise while they worked on "Assassin's Creed III"?

Thanks in advance.

Az

Azrael008uk, Nov 9, 2014
  3. HenchmanC
    HenchmanC Guest
    Missions not updating: History of Rewards

I picked up $50.00 worth of games that were in the XBOX store during July (Far Cry Primal Apex Edition, Assassin's Creed Syndicate Gold Edition, Assassin's Creed Unity). I also purchased $5.00 of Avatar Items within the month as well (The Silent Shadow,
    Walton Gang Hat). Finally, I have acquired several achievements from games that were on the list (Assassin's Creed Unity x1, Assassin's Creed Syndicate x1, Far Cry Primal x1, For Honor x1, Mafia III x1, Assassin's Creed III x8). None of this except the $50.00
    worth of game purchases reflect in My Rewards. Why is this?

HenchmanC, Nov 9, 2014
  4. Wingzero5555
    Wingzero5555 Guest

Honestly it should be given for free as an apology from making Assassin's creed 3 in the first place. Everything about it is still broken and thats after I played it again recently with all the updates. Literally the only good thing about it is the naval
    segments which they used for blackflag. Anyone who buys it for anything more than 5 to 10 dollars is a sucker.

Wingzero5555, Nov 18, 2014
Thema:

1. Assassin's Creed III should be free for Games for Gold - Similar Threads - Assassin's Creed III

2. Assassin's Creed Odyssey

in XBoX Accessibility
    Assassin's Creed Odyssey: Ho comprato Assassin's Creed Odyssey-L'eredit della prima lama, ma non ho Assassin's Creed Odyssey e perciò volevo fare il rimborso, posso farlo? [Mod Translation - I bought Assassin's Creed...
  3. Assassin's Creed III

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed III: The Assassin's Creed III 360 game is not recognized - xbox says not compatible with my one X. It should be backwards compatible according to to the list. I bought this game from a local store....
  4. Assassin's Creed III supposed backward compatibility - Xbox 360 disk doesn't work on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed III supposed backward compatibility - Xbox 360 disk doesn't work on Xbox One: Hello everyone, I've got an Xbox 360 version of Assassin's Creed III, which is supposed to be compatible with Xbox One, according to the Backward Compatibility list. Unfortunately, there's no...
  5. Can't buy Assassin's Creed III

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy Assassin's Creed III: Hello. I am trying to buy ACIII(360 game that is on retrocompabilty list) and it gives me an error like "There is no record of payment options. Microsoft Account cannot be used" ( I translated...
  6. Unable to buy Assassin's Creed III

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy Assassin's Creed III: Assassin's Creed III is free on games with gold this month, but when I go to purchase it I get an error that says "Sorry. Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.". I have...
  7. Assassin's Creed III Won't Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed III Won't Download: I just purchased Assassin's Creed III and it started downloading some of it and then I got an alert saying "Can't download Assassin's Creed III". Why is this happening? I thought maybe I don;t...
  8. Assassin's Creed III Can't Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed III Can't Download: I just purchased Assassin's Creed III and it started downloading some of it and then I got an alert saying "Can't download Assassin's Creed III". Why is this happening? I thought maybe I don;t...
  9. Assassins creed III via Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Assassins creed III via Xbox live gold: Hi I have valid xbox live gold on xbox one console and I want to download Assassing creed III (backward compatibility), but when I choose the game from My Games/Memberships there is only button...
  10. I can't get Assassin's Creed® III with Gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get Assassin's Creed® III with Gold membership: However I have Gold membership I can't get Assassin's Creed® III It is asking me to change payment option. After that, I can't enter my address. Cause only option is address inside of USA. It...