Assassins Creed IV 360 backwards compatibility issue

Discus and support Assassins Creed IV 360 backwards compatibility issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting the error code that the 360 game isnt playable on my xbox one. I have done hard reset and a software reset with no luck. Game is not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DopiestBerry215, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Assassins Creed IV 360 backwards compatibility issue

I keep getting the error code that the 360 game isnt playable on my xbox one. I have done hard reset and a software reset with no luck. Game is not scratched. The only thing i can pin point it down to is i have disk 2 instead of disk 1. Does that matter
    or anyone have any insight on this? Thanks.

:)

DopiestBerry215, Nov 3, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

You will need disk 1 for that.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Yes the dlc for Assassin's Creed brotherhood is backward compatible.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Downloadable Content

If the DLC is for the Xbox One version of the game, then no, you can't use that DLC on the Xbox 360 version of the game.

For example, Assassins Creed IV Black Flag is a Backwards Compatible Xbox 360 game that works on the Xbox One. However, if you buy Xbox One DLC, then this will NOT work on the Xbox 360 version of the game.

But if you get the Xbox 360 DLC content for a Backwards Compatible game, the DLC will work on the emulated Xbox 360 on Xbox One.
  5. Spazpol Win User

Games with gold game only for xbox 360

6. Wildboy Wiley Win User

Will They Ever make it backwards compatible?

I don't think they will since there already is the xone version.
    To be fair, there are plenty of games to already have a Xbox One counterpart, where they still made the 360 version backwards compatible. Call of Duty: Ghosts and Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag just to name a couple. That's not even counting the Xbox 360
    titles that became backwards compatible when there was already a remastered version released on Xbox One.
Thema:

1. Assassins Creed IV 360 backwards compatibility issue - Similar Threads - Assassins Creed 360

2. Assassin's Creed III supposed backward compatibility - Xbox 360 disk doesn't work on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed III supposed backward compatibility - Xbox 360 disk doesn't work on Xbox One: Hello everyone, I've got an Xbox 360 version of Assassin's Creed III, which is supposed to be compatible with Xbox One, according to the Backward Compatibility list. Unfortunately, there's no...
  3. Borderlands 2 (360 version) and assassins creed rough do not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 (360 version) and assassins creed rough do not work: hello, guys i habe a Problem with these two games, i habe them but if I try to play it say they are not available because the release date ist not yet but my buddy Kannada play them without...
  4. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Xbox 360 version) - Why not in Xbox One if already exists ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Xbox 360 version) - Why not in Xbox One if already exists ...: Hi Guys, well, I've jumped in the new world of Xbox One in the last few days... I know that there's a list about games of Xbox 360 that can run even in Xbox One so I won't ask if the X or Y game...
  5. Rayman origins xbox 360- Battlefield 4 xbox 360-Assassin's creed platinium hits xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rayman origins xbox 360- Battlefield 4 xbox 360-Assassin's creed platinium hits xbox 360: I want to play those games on xbox one . Could you please put them on the list of compatible games for 2016. Thx 267725d5-1ff7-4565-8b8b-fe0fb13d14d1
  6. Assassins Creed IV 360 save games to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed IV 360 save games to Xbox One: I had Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag on my Xbox 360 and then I got an Xbox One Assassins Creed Unity bundle in which I also had AC IV included. Is there any way for me to get my save games on my...
  7. Assassin's Creed Games. Present to Old Titles. (Xbox 360 & Xbox One).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Games. Present to Old Titles. (Xbox 360 & Xbox One).: Hello Everyone.. I am wondering if many of you Xbox Players still likes Assassin's Creed Series... As it is my #1 Favorite Still after I starting to dislike it because of Assassin's Creed Unity...
  8. Assassin's creed rogue xbox 360 graphics issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed rogue xbox 360 graphics issue.: I just bought assassin's creed rogue for my xbox 360 E. I had seen some videos on YouTube and I was really impressed with the graphics. But there must be something wrong with my console, settings,...
  9. Assassin's Creed 3 con XBOX 360 Suscripción GOLD no se descarga correctamente

in XBoX on Consoles
    Assassin's Creed 3 con XBOX 360 Suscripción GOLD no se descarga correctamente: Buenas tardes, El pasado 2 de junio de este año 2.017 adquirí una suscripción GOLD (promoción 1 EURO) Llevo una semana intentando instalar el JUEGO GRATUITO con Gold "ASSASSIN'S CREED 3", y lo...
  10. Assassins Creed 1 not working on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Assassins Creed 1 not working on Xbox 360: A friend just gave me old Assassins Creed 1, it's a platinumhits box. But when I put it in the Xbox it said it's unreadable? Whats the issue? ba65c244-7383-415a-b0cb-4ee99d2bbfcf