Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Backwards Compatibility

Discus and support Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Backwards Compatibility in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the disc of AC4: Black Flag and it is shown as a backwards compatible game, but when i put the disc into my xbox one it doesn’t give me the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LTG FIRESTORM, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Backwards Compatibility

I have the disc of AC4: Black Flag and it is shown as a backwards compatible game, but when i put the disc into my xbox one it doesn’t give me the option to install it. When i click on the disc icon, it says, “This game isn’t playable here. For a list
    of Xbox 360 games playable on Xbox One, go to xbox.com/backcompat. (0x8082000c)”. I don’t have a clue why it says it’s backwards compatible if it’s not letting me play it.

:)

LTG FIRESTORM, Jul 15, 2020
  2. Ooh im good Win User

Since this place is dead...

3. Lord Dirt Win User

AC IV: Black Flag?

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Release Date Leaks

Written Friday, March 01, 2013 By Lee Bradley

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag will be released on 29th October 2013, on both current and next-gen consoles.

The news comes via a countdown page on Ubisoft’s website, which briefly (and accidentally, by the looks of it) displayed the date, along with a new image.

The image showed a beardy bloke in full-on Jack Sparrow pirate regalia. You can see it below.

The countdown, meanwhile, points to Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag’s world premier trailer. That’s Monday, if you’re counting.

It also happens to be the date that we’ll be publishing a full reveal of the game, complete with a bunch of new details.

www.xbox360achievements.org/.../news-14252-Assassin-s-Creed-IV--Black-Flag-Release-Date-Leaks.html
  4. Lord Dirt Win User

AC IV: Black Flag?

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Confirmed With Box Art

Written Thursday, February 28, 2013 By Richard Walker

Box art for Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag leaked earlier today, but it's since been confirmed by a Ubisoft Community Developer on Twitter, who also posted an image of the cover art in question, depicting the game's new pirate hero, sporting a cutlass and
    flintlock pistol.

The tweet also promises the first details on Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag on March 4th at 6pm CET/5pm GMT, which is when you'll be able to read all about it right here, in depth and detail. For now though, we have to shut the hell up about it, lest we're
    made to walk the plank.

Check out the Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag cover art out below, then come back on March 4th for the full lowdown on the whole thing. Spoiler: there will be pirates.

[​IMG]

[Thanks to everyone who sent this in]

www.xbox360achievements.org/.../news-14241-Assassin-s-Creed-IV--Black-Flag-Confirmed-With-Box-Art.html
  5. FlintyGull79 Win User

First game your going to play? and Why?

Ryse: Son of Rome and Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag!!!!!
  6. Wildboy Wiley Win User

Make Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen backwards compatible...

I still say there is a chance for the game to become backwards compatible, simply stated because there are games that were already present on the Xbox One but were released as backwards compatible titles. Call of Duty: Ghosts and Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
    both have had this treatment..

In terms of Remastered or "Enhanced" games and backwards compatibility, Darksiders I and II along with Castle Crashers have enhanced Xbox One versions but still made their way to backwards compatibility. So there's always a chance.
Thema:

Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Backwards Compatibility

1. Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Backwards Compatibility - Similar Threads - Assassin’s Creed Black

2. Assassins creed black flag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed black flag: So I've read in previous forums that assassin's creed black flag didn't need backwards compatibility because they sell it for Xbox one. And it wasn't appearing in my purchased games because I...
  3. Assassins creed black flag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed black flag: I have purchased 3 resources pack add ons i have not got any of them on my game i Got 2 of them 2days ago c46ed688-64c8-4632-bbc7-1d16928e4739
  4. Assassin's creed Black flag disc won't install on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed Black flag disc won't install on xbox one: Purchased black flag disc copy a while back and went to load into it today, only to get the this disc is not playable here message. The disk is clean with no scratches and I've not had issue...
  5. Xbox Assassins Creed Unity+Black Flag bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Assassins Creed Unity+Black Flag bundle: So a while back i received an xbox for christmas that included both games but only redeemed one at the time. Is there any way to redeem the other one today? ed6d561d-affa-4ad7-ad48-21333bffaf10
  6. Forza Horizon , Hitman absolution ,Assassin's Creed , Call of Duty black ops are not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon , Hitman absolution ,Assassin's Creed , Call of Duty black ops are not...: Forza Horizon Hitman absolution Assassin's Creed Call of Duty black ops Most of the backward compatible games are not working on my xbox one s . ..it says it is not compatible . . However I...
  7. Assassin's creed IV black flag update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed IV black flag update: Recently tired to reinstall Assassins creed 4. i cannot install a 2.3GB update required to launch the game, installing the update results in it stopping 10%ish in and then i get a pop up...
  8. Assassin's Creed Black Flag IV: Install Stops@ 0.8%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Black Flag IV: Install Stops@ 0.8%: Help please. I've done a complete factory reset, a soft reset, uninstalled and tried downloading again (numerous times), have 119GB free internal hard drive space, switched everything off and...
  9. Assassins creed black flag not appearing as bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed black flag not appearing as bought: I wanted to replay assassins creed black flag but for some reason it doesnt show up in my games and apps or in the hidden tab and on the store it says i would have to buy it. I am very sure that i...
  10. Main Menu Language on Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (Xbox360 -> XboxOne)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Main Menu Language on Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (Xbox360 -> XboxOne): Hello, I bought a physical copy of AC4: Black Flag for the Xbox 360, and tried playing it on my Xbox One. The problem is, that the main menu is permanently stuck in Russian, and there’s no way...