Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag: Cant Download free game from Xbox Live - South Africa

Discus and support Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag: Cant Download free game from Xbox Live - South Africa in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I live in South Africa and my Xbox 360 was bought in, and set for, South Africa, but I can not download Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. Why...... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SedateWord614, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag: Cant Download free game from Xbox Live - South Africa

Hi,

I live in South Africa and my Xbox 360 was bought in, and set for, South Africa, but I can not download Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. Why... cause it seems to be region locked again.

I'd like to express my absolute disgust to Microsoft Xbox for happily taking our money each month and then Region locking all the games that are supposed to be free! I'm so angry with you guys! I'm really starting to HATE microsoft for doing this.

:)

SedateWord614, Apr 27, 2015
  2. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag region Locked for South Africa?

Hi,

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag is currently available for Xbox 360 Live members to download for free. But I cant download it.

I live in South Africa and my Xbox was bought in, and set for, South Africa, but I can not download it.

Is this game Region locked as well?

If so, Then I'd like to express my absolute disgust to Microsoft Xbox for happily taking our money each month and then Region locking all the games that are suppossed to be free! I'm so angry with you guys! I'm really starting to HATE microsoft for doing
    this.

If not, then please give me an explanation why I cant download it successfully.

SedateWord614, Apr 27, 2015
  3. Ooh im good
    Ooh im good Guest
    Ooh im good, Apr 27, 2015
  4. Ooh im good Win User

Since this place is dead...

5. BelovedAuntLD Win User

Xbox One error code: 0x87df2efe

Error received while downloading Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, purchased from Newegg
  6. The Great Mim Win User

Price of games

No Price increase????? where you shopping?

Battlefield 4 with China Rising Expansion Pack Xbox 360 = £42.99 (GAME)

Battlefield 4 with China Rising Expansion Pack Xbox One =£49.99 (GAME)

Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag Xbox 360 = £42.99 (GAME)

Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag Xbox One = £49.99 (GAME)
  7. xxxAZZAx Win User

What is Your Launch Selection?

Day One Console

-FIFA 14 (free with console)

- Assassins Creed IV- Black Flag

- Forza 5

- COD- Ghosts
  8. Smwutches Win User

Watch Dogs Season Pass on Xbox ONE if purchased on Xbox 360

Actually, it is listed in the description for AC4:

Exclusive Kraken Ship Pack – Only available to Season Pass owners, this pack includes a sail, wheel, and figurehead inspired by the legendary sea monsters known for swallowing ships, men and whales. • All New Single Player Story – Play as Adewale, a former
    slave turned Assassin, fighting to free Haitian slaves from their French captors. Over 3 hours of new single-player gameplay! • All new multiplayer maps and characters for an even more expansive experience. • Save 20% If you purchase this Season Pass, all
    future content must be acquired through the in-game store. Do not download this content from Xbox LIVE , or you will be charged twice. Assassin’s Creed®IV Black Flag™ required; sold separately. Xbox LIVE Gold membership required to play (sold separately).
    Content will only unlock after the release of Assassin’s Creed®IV Black Flag™.
    Owners of Assassin’s Creed®IV Black Flag™ Season Pass for Xbox 360 will also get Season Pass access on Xbox One, offer expires 5/31/2014
Thema:

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag: Cant Download free game from Xbox Live - South Africa

1. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag: Cant Download free game from Xbox Live - South Africa - Similar Threads - Assassin's Creed Black

2. Says I don’t own Assassins Creed Black Flag from games for gold and achievement points.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Says I don’t own Assassins Creed Black Flag from games for gold and achievement points.: Please fix your console thanks 4f593f07-dae1-4585-afbe-c9aa2273ecb7
  3. Assassins Creed IV black flag installation stopped issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed IV black flag installation stopped issue: I have seen so many other people asking for help with this. I have tried everything and nothing works all i see is everyone deflecting it to different threads Literally bought it again to see if...
  4. Problem with installing Assassins Creed Black Flag & Unity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with installing Assassins Creed Black Flag & Unity: I have been having issues the past year where i couldnt download Assassins creed black flag Xbox One edition digitally. The error code that would come up was 0x87e0000f which is an installation...
  5. Assassin's creed black flag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed black flag: Hi I'm trying to download assassin's creed black flag, but it repeatedly gets the error code 87E0000F even though my Xbox is up to date. I have tried everything that the support section has...
  6. Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (Xbox 360 CD) incompatible with Xbox One S console? [Answered]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (Xbox 360 CD) incompatible with Xbox One S console? [Answered]: I looked up the Compatible List before asking for the game of course and yes from the list I saw it clearly states that Xbox 360 version of the game is backward compatible therefore should work on...
  7. Assassins creed black flag and unity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed black flag and unity: Hey just wondering if anyone has found a way to fix the downloading issues with black flag and unity? I brought the triple pack and started the download but only syndicate finished downloading...
  8. *Installation Stopped* for Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    *Installation Stopped* for Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag: For the past few months now I've tried reinstalling AC4 digitally and every time it comes up as "installation stopped" around the 300-400 MB mark for the installation, I've tried everything I know...
  9. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag wont install past 13% (2.9GB)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag wont install past 13% (2.9GB): I purchased AC IV a couple of days ago and it will not install past 13%, or 2.9GB. I have tried all the typical methods; Uninstalling and try downloading again Power cycle Remove local save...
  10. Is assassin creed black flag backward compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is assassin creed black flag backward compatible?: Ive seen websites saying it is, but i want to confirm wether it is or not. fee0d105-05e1-4782-94e7-3bbcaab0ae9d