Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (Xbox 360 CD) incompatible with Xbox One S console? [Answered]

Discus and support Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (Xbox 360 CD) incompatible with Xbox One S console? [Answered] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I looked up the Compatible List before asking for the game of course and yes from the list I saw it clearly states that Xbox 360 version of the game is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlueDragonXS126, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (Xbox 360 CD) incompatible with Xbox One S console? [Answered]

I looked up the Compatible List before asking for the game of course and yes from the list I saw it clearly states that Xbox 360 version of the game is backward compatible therefore should work on Xbox One S. Yet when I do insert the CD it says failed
    to run due to the game being incompatible. How come?

Edit: My question was answered thanks for the help!

:)

BlueDragonXS126, Feb 25, 2020
Thema:

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (Xbox 360 CD) incompatible with Xbox One S console? [Answered]

1. Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (Xbox 360 CD) incompatible with Xbox One S console? [Answered] - Similar Threads - Assassin's Creed Black

2. Assassins creed black flag and unity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed black flag and unity: Hey just wondering if anyone has found a way to fix the downloading issues with black flag and unity? I brought the triple pack and started the download but only syndicate finished downloading...
  3. *Installation Stopped* for Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    *Installation Stopped* for Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag: For the past few months now I've tried reinstalling AC4 digitally and every time it comes up as "installation stopped" around the 300-400 MB mark for the installation, I've tried everything I know...
  4. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag wont install past 13% (2.9GB)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag wont install past 13% (2.9GB): I purchased AC IV a couple of days ago and it will not install past 13%, or 2.9GB. I have tried all the typical methods; Uninstalling and try downloading again Power cycle Remove local save...
  5. Is assassin creed black flag backward compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is assassin creed black flag backward compatible?: Ive seen websites saying it is, but i want to confirm wether it is or not. fee0d105-05e1-4782-94e7-3bbcaab0ae9d
  6. Cannot Install Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Install Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag: So basically, i've bought a game on the Xbox One from their store and when the download reaches 4.9% it stops, I've looked up what to do and nothing (even though those were solutions only if I had...
  7. My disc version of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag won't install on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My disc version of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag won't install on Xbox One X: I have the Wal-Mart version of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. The game is listed as being backwards compatible but the Xbox One X continues to say that it's not and that I should check the...
  8. Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag: Devil of the Caribbean achievement did not unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag: Devil of the Caribbean achievement did not unlock: Approx June 28th at 4:00 PM EST, I should have unlocked the Devil of the Caribbean achievement in Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag, by defeating all 4 of the legendary ships. I have gone through all...
  9. Assassin's creed iv black flag achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed iv black flag achievements not unlocking: i have 10+ black flag achievements not unlocking. About a year ago I lost access to internet and I decided to play one of my favorite single player games. When my internet was restored I checked...
  10. Assassin’s Creed Black Flag “Killer Killer” Achievement not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin’s Creed Black Flag “Killer Killer” Achievement not working: I’m playing through Black Flag and unfortunately my Killer Killer achievement isn’t popping. I’ve harpooned about 12 killer whales, and I’ve tried different things to see if I was doing something...