Assassin's Creed: Liberation questions.

Discus and support Assassin's Creed: Liberation questions. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In this game, how do you roll past the enemy in a fight. Second question, how do you put an enemy in front of you when people are about to shoot at... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ReactiveRocket6, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Assassin's Creed: Liberation questions.

In this game, how do you roll past the enemy in a fight. Second question, how do you put an enemy in front of you when people are about to shoot at you?

:)

ReactiveRocket6, Feb 24, 2014
  2. Another buggy Assassins Creed game?

Hello everyone Assassin's Creed: Liberation questions. :)

The only Assassin's Creed game that I've ever played is Liberation.

Do Assassin's Creed games always come out buggy / glitchy?

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone Assassin's Creed: Liberation questions. :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Feb 24, 2014
  3. Assassin's Creed Unity Xbox One - Digital Code - $1.89

If you know anyone with a half decent PC you can currently get nine Assassin's Creed titles for $15 at Humble Bundle The Humble Assassin's Creed Bundle

The titles are Assassin's Creed: Chronicles China, India, and Russia.

Assassin's Creed 1, 2, Brotherhood, 3 (and King Washington DLC), Liberation, and Unity.

Pretty good deal since Assassin's Creed 3 alone is $19.99 on the Xbox marketplace at the moment.

LodgedBonsai923, Feb 24, 2014
  4. DigiLuigi
    DigiLuigi Guest

Human shield is done by pressing A near an enemy just when one or more guards are aiming their guns at you. Rolling I think is only done when a bigger enemy is swinging their heavy weapon at you. The animation for this is long and the attack can't be blocked
    (yellow indicator). You can roll away or around the enemy by pressing a direction + A...I think.

DigiLuigi, Feb 24, 2014
Thema:

1. Assassin's Creed: Liberation questions. - Similar Threads - Assassin's Creed Liberation

2. Assassin’s creed odyssey season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin’s creed odyssey season pass: I recently just purchased the season pass for ac odyssey on the in game store, the money is pending to come out my account and the fate of atlantis quest became active, but when i check on the...
  3. Assassins Creed Liberation Price Reduction

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Assassins Creed Liberation Price Reduction: Hi I own the Assassins Creed 4 Season Pass and it should reduce the price of AC:Liberation from £16 to £12. This is not the case as neither on the Xbox dashboard nor on the Xbox website. There...
  4. Retrocompatibilidade Assassin Creed Liberation (Mod Translation: Backward Compatibility ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Retrocompatibilidade Assassin Creed Liberation (Mod Translation: Backward Compatibility ...: Please, assassin creed liberation in retrocompatibilidade. 3fc23dcf-602c-4b8b-bb66-2d64773195cd
  5. Anyone else get overcharged for Assassins Creed Liberation?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else get overcharged for Assassins Creed Liberation?: This is more of a rant, I had bought AC Liberation during the $4.99 sale, but then saw I was charged the full price. I talked to customer service and she said "rest assured you will receive your...
  6. Far Cry Classic or Assassins Creed: Liberation HD?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry Classic or Assassins Creed: Liberation HD?: So I just picked up Skate 3 on a sale and have some money in my wallet left over, so both these games are on sale and idk which one to pick. Any advice on which is better or more game...
  7. Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD issues after download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD issues after download: I bought AC: Liberation HD yesterday or the day before and have since not been able to play the game after downloading the game multiple times. First try, got "The game couldn't start. Try...
  8. Assassins Creed Liberation refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Assassins Creed Liberation refund: Does anyone know when or how the refund will be issued for the Assassins Creed Liberation over charge? I consented to $4.99 plus tax and was charged the full $19.99 plus tax. I talked to someone...
  9. Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD announced for Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD announced for Xbox 360: I'm loving Assassins Creed 4 but ... The only thing that has slightly spoilt it is why so many ... "Creep around and follow/listen to him" .... and when you back in the modern world, hacking...
  10. Assassin's creed liberations HD price

in XBoX on Consoles
    Assassin's creed liberations HD price: I have the season pass for AC IV. It's showing $26.95 for AC Liberations HD with the season pass. Is that right? 2cd107b1-602f-4bf2-b318-114e60daae1d