Assassins creed movie code

Discus and support Assassins creed movie code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I received a message for Assassins creed movie, with a code to redeem by June 1 2019. I just tried inputting this code, and it is telling me "This... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MolsonBoy, May 23, 2019.

1. MolsonBoy
    MolsonBoy Guest

I received a message for Assassins creed movie, with a code to redeem by June 1 2019. I just tried inputting this code, and it is telling me "This token has expired and cannot be redeemed" It is only May 20th 2019. Did they lie and it expired way
    before the June 1st deadline?

:)

MolsonBoy, May 23, 2019
  2. MoshedBrotatoe Win User

New Games thats making the sliver screen :)

Assassins Creed movie could be cool.. But they are making a Mass Effect movie haha? I'd definitely watch that.
  3. MolsonBoy Win User

Situation resolved via live chat, but with 2 different Agents. First agent had me jumping through hoop after hoop with screenshot after screenshot among other things. Then requested a friggin video, in which they could not wait for, and disconnected me
    from chat. Like I have video equipment or software just handy at a drop of a dime. This pissed me off.

Second agent was able to solve the issue without the extra crap. The code it seems was still active in their system, but not taking on mine to redeem. Solution was to purchase the movie, then be refunded for it. I will wait a few days for that refund
    to hit my account, but I am sure it will. 2nd agent was much more helpful then the first.
  4. YOU LOST2ACHICK Win User

Let us know if it does not. I hope they are able to solve the issue for you.
  5. KiNGG STiCkY Win User

6. MolsonBoy Win User

Sadly, just me, myself and I living here with the xbox, which no one has access too, or has my login info. Unless my dogs learned how to power it on and play while I am at work. :)

The message says expired. Would it not say it was redeemed if that were the case?
Thema:

1. Assassins creed movie code - Similar Threads - Assassins creed movie

2. Assassin’s Creed Amsterdam 1666

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin’s Creed Amsterdam 1666: Def a big fan of assassin's Creed!! Can't wait!! 225d5405-6ed5-4b8e-afac-5437f60eb96a
  3. After doing an update on my xbox one my xbox 360 assassins creed disc wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After doing an update on my xbox one my xbox 360 assassins creed disc wont load: After doing an update on my xbox one my xbox 360 assassins creed disc wont load. I've changed the power settings to energy saving and done a power cycle but the disc still wont read. Tried...
  4. Assassins creed black flag and unity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed black flag and unity: Hey just wondering if anyone has found a way to fix the downloading issues with black flag and unity? I brought the triple pack and started the download but only syndicate finished downloading...
  5. *Installation Stopped* for Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    *Installation Stopped* for Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag: For the past few months now I've tried reinstalling AC4 digitally and every time it comes up as "installation stopped" around the 300-400 MB mark for the installation, I've tried everything I know...
  6. Locked Xbox Achievements in Assassin's Creed 3 Remastered (But Unlocked in Ubisoft's Uplay)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked Xbox Achievements in Assassin's Creed 3 Remastered (But Unlocked in Ubisoft's Uplay): I was playing Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed 3: remaster and painstaking getting 100% synchronization in all the mail sequences. I finally ended up playing though sequences 12 beating the game...
  7. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag wont install past 13% (2.9GB)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag wont install past 13% (2.9GB): I purchased AC IV a couple of days ago and it will not install past 13%, or 2.9GB. I have tried all the typical methods; Uninstalling and try downloading again Power cycle Remove local save...
  8. When I try to log onto assassin’s creed odyssey, I instantly get message saying that I need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to log onto assassin’s creed odyssey, I instantly get message saying that I need...: Does this delete all my data for every game fc51182d-05fc-4555-9f6a-e670c6b782c6
  9. Assassin's Creed® Odyssey Helix credits - Xbox One to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed® Odyssey Helix credits - Xbox One to PC: Hi, I have the following problem. Well my bad I didnt notice that purchasing Helix pack for Assassin's Creed® Odyssey is for Xbox version not for PC. Is there any way I can activate it on my PC...
  10. Assassins Creed IV 360 backwards compatibility issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed IV 360 backwards compatibility issue: I keep getting the error code that the 360 game isnt playable on my xbox one. I have done hard reset and a software reset with no luck. Game is not scratched. The only thing i can pin point it...