Assassins creed movie code

Discus and support Assassins creed movie code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I received a message for Assassins creed movie, with a code to redeem by June 1 2019. I just tried inputting this code, and it is telling me "This... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MolsonBoy, May 23, 2019.

1. MolsonBoy
    MolsonBoy Guest

I received a message for Assassins creed movie, with a code to redeem by June 1 2019. I just tried inputting this code, and it is telling me "This token has expired and cannot be redeemed" It is only May 20th 2019. Did they lie and it expired way
    before the June 1st deadline?

:)

MolsonBoy, May 23, 2019
  2. MoshedBrotatoe Win User

New Games thats making the sliver screen :)

Assassins Creed movie could be cool.. But they are making a Mass Effect movie haha? I'd definitely watch that.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Molson,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with a code redemption. To help clarify the issue:

• Where did you receive this code from?
    • Did you purchase this code on the Microsoft Store?

Let us know so we may be able to further assist.
  4. {Parity} Win User

You will need to reach out to
    Xbox Support
    for assistance with that.
  5. Mister Taurus Win User

My xbox one out of nowhere can't read the disc games

Hello! Well apart from assassin's creed origins i tried assassin's creed the ezio collection and assassin's creed syndicate (fan of the franchise as you can tell :D :D). Those are the only 3 game that i have in a disc form. I also have assassin''s creed
    unity and assassin's creed black flag but they're downloaded via redeemed code and they run perfectly. As for the movies i've never used the console for that matter so i have no idea. i'll check the link for the blank screen guide and i let you know!
    Excellent, just remember we're here to help and we recommend checking to see if a DVD and BluRay will both work on your console, just to check. Let us know how this goes for you.
  6. DanteSparda504 Win User

Splinter Cell movie lead?

He's attached to it, but I don't know if the movie will actually happen.

The Assassins Creed movie seems much further along than Splinter Cell, and I just don't even think AC will end up getting off the ground. I think both will end up being cancelled, but god damn does a Michael Fassbender led Assassins Creed movie sound incredible.
Thema:

1. Assassins creed movie code - Similar Threads - Assassins creed movie

2. Assassin’s creed odyssey season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin’s creed odyssey season pass: I recently just purchased the season pass for ac odyssey on the in game store, the money is pending to come out my account and the fate of atlantis quest became active, but when i check on the...
  3. Download of Assassin's Creed Rogue stops at 38%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download of Assassin's Creed Rogue stops at 38%: Hello, I'm having an issue downloading Assassin's Creed Rogue on Xbox 360. I tried changing the region, and deleting my profile and reinstall it, as well as clearing the cache, the issue is still...
  4. Installation stopped on one episode of Assassin's Creed Odyssey DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation stopped on one episode of Assassin's Creed Odyssey DLC: So this weekend AC Odyssey DLC - The Fate of Atlantis Episode 1 was free and the Season Pass was half price. After completing Episode 1 of the DLC, I decided to buy the season pass to get the...
  5. Is assassin creed black flag backward compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is assassin creed black flag backward compatible?: Ive seen websites saying it is, but i want to confirm wether it is or not. fee0d105-05e1-4782-94e7-3bbcaab0ae9d
  6. Cannot Install Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Install Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag: So basically, i've bought a game on the Xbox One from their store and when the download reaches 4.9% it stops, I've looked up what to do and nothing (even though those were solutions only if I had...
  7. [Xbox One] Free Assassins Creed Odyssey DLC Fields of Elysium Aug 26th - Sept 1

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    [Xbox One] Free Assassins Creed Odyssey DLC Fields of Elysium Aug 26th - Sept 1: Thanks for sharing. I should now go and purchase the game. d04c8bf4-9a77-4956-8789-5a7c8bf49a78
  8. Fixing Assassin's Creed Pirates and other Windows Store games on Win 10 N

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fixing Assassin's Creed Pirates and other Windows Store games on Win 10 N: Short version: Install the Microsoft Media Pack, this is the instructions for build 1903: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4475817/media-feature-pack-for-windows-10-n-may-2019 More info...
  9. Bought Assassins Creed Odyssey Deluxe Edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought Assassins Creed Odyssey Deluxe Edition: I bought the $112.00 version of Assassins Creed Odyssey and it has the season pass in the bundle and a few other things. I downloaded it and was playing the game fine but recently I hit a wall...
  10. Please put Assassin’s Creed Odyssey on Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please put Assassin’s Creed Odyssey on Xbox Game Pass: A request to whoever is responsible for adding games to Xbox Game Pass, please add Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, so that people who are unable to afford the game or don’t have enough money for it...