Assassin’s creed odyssey season pass

Discus and support Assassin’s creed odyssey season pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently just purchased the season pass for ac odyssey on the in game store, the money is pending to come out my account and the fate of atlantis... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by McSheffy, Sep 11, 2019.

1. McSheffy
    McSheffy Guest

I recently just purchased the season pass for ac odyssey on the in game store, the money is pending to come out my account and the fate of atlantis quest became active, but when i check on the microsoft store it says i dont own it and that i have to buy
    it again? How do i resolve this and get the season pass without having to purchase it twice?

:)

McSheffy, Sep 11, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Assassins Creed Odyssey Season Pass deal

Hello MicheleTolliver,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in downloading Assassin's Creed Liberation since you purchased the

Assassin's Creed Odyssey Season Pass
    . As Smwutches stated, you will gain access to Assassin's Creed Liberation once Assassin's Creed III Remastered is finished downloading. We hope this helps!
  3. MeraMeraNoAce Win User

Do you think the season pass's for games are worth purchasing?

I think the last season pass I bought was for DragonBall Xenoverse 2 and was really disappointed when they released more content out with the season pass and I think even went as far as to make a season pass 2. I did however get the season pass for Assassin's
    Creed Odyssey free with the edition of the game I got and that has rekindled my faith in season passes.
  4. jawest78 Win User

Season Pass announced - $30+

5. ChrisCalvin71 Win User

Season pass for assassins creed odyssey

GrinchAK907,

I have had something similar with LEGO Marvel Superheroes 2. It shows the Season Pass as owned and not installed. I have to go and install all the DLC. I am not sure why this happens but it does from time to time. The Blind King might be the next DLC coming
    for the game. I am not seeing it on the store or on the Assassin's Creed website either. So unfortunately I do not have a good answer for you at this time.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Season pass for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey

Hello Harry,

Thanks for bringing the issue to the forums. Yes if you have the home console sharing set up, you will be able to share the DLC from the season pass too.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
Thema:

1. Assassin’s creed odyssey season pass - Similar Threads - Assassin’s creed odyssey

2. Installation stopped on one episode of Assassin's Creed Odyssey DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation stopped on one episode of Assassin's Creed Odyssey DLC: So this weekend AC Odyssey DLC - The Fate of Atlantis Episode 1 was free and the Season Pass was half price. After completing Episode 1 of the DLC, I decided to buy the season pass to get the...
  3. [Xbox One] Free Assassins Creed Odyssey DLC Fields of Elysium Aug 26th - Sept 1

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    [Xbox One] Free Assassins Creed Odyssey DLC Fields of Elysium Aug 26th - Sept 1: Thanks for sharing. I should now go and purchase the game. d04c8bf4-9a77-4956-8789-5a7c8bf49a78
  4. Bought Assassins Creed Odyssey Deluxe Edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought Assassins Creed Odyssey Deluxe Edition: I bought the $112.00 version of Assassins Creed Odyssey and it has the season pass in the bundle and a few other things. I downloaded it and was playing the game fine but recently I hit a wall...
  5. Please put Assassin’s Creed Odyssey on Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please put Assassin’s Creed Odyssey on Xbox Game Pass: A request to whoever is responsible for adding games to Xbox Game Pass, please add Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, so that people who are unable to afford the game or don’t have enough money for it...
  6. XBox one X: Bild Flackert bzw. Aussetzer beim Spielen von Assassine Creed Odyssey...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox one X: Bild Flackert bzw. Aussetzer beim Spielen von Assassine Creed Odyssey...: Hallo zusammen, Ich habe seid Samstag (13.7.2019) folgendes Problem: Beim Spielen von Odyssey auf meiner XBox One X (Kaufdatum 22.6.2019) tritt folgendes Problem aus: Das Bild Flackert und wir...
  7. Assassin's Creed Odyssey Add-On Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Assassin's Creed Odyssey Add-On Problem: I have purchased a season pass for Odyssey and it's been working ever since the first add-on came out, but recently when I try to play at my house (has terrible wifi but generally isn't a problem...
  8. Assassin's Creed Odyssey frequent crash to title screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Assassin's Creed Odyssey frequent crash to title screen: I am hoping someone can help me out with this. I frequently have an issue where my game freezes (with an audible buzzing noise) and crashes back to the title screen. It seems to happen at points...
  9. Screen Captures for Assassin's Creed Odyssey Not Showing ANYWHERE!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Screen Captures for Assassin's Creed Odyssey Not Showing ANYWHERE!: I have checked the XBOX ONE Website, UbiSoft and directly on the XBOX ONE but I can not seem to locate my screen captures for Assassin's Creed Odyssey. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?...
  10. Assassins creed odyssey won't download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed odyssey won't download...: Like many, stuck on 84.2 percent download. Paid £91 for the game which is a lot for a game. As of 5 minutes ago ( 18:11 u.k. Time ) it still won't download. Tried requesting a refund and get...