Assassins Creed origin saves not syncing

Discus and support Assassins Creed origin saves not syncing in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is there any way to sync my save from the cloud version of assassins creed to my PC version? Is this something that is only possible on the console... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/devinride, Jun 22, 2022.

1. /u/devinride
    /u/devinride Guest

Is there any way to sync my save from the cloud version of assassins creed to my PC version? Is this something that is only possible on the console version?

submitted by /u/devinride
    [link] [comments]

/u/devinride, Jun 22, 2022
  2. bloodbringer16 Win User

Impossible to add my Account on Xbox One X

Hi there

As long as you were connected to xbox live and signed in with your profile while you were playing assassins creed your saves will be saved in the cloud.

So when you go back on assassins creed or any game it will sync the saves back to your console (download the saves to your console from the cloud)
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Biggest OMG Moment in Gaming

The story of Aya and Bayek, and the Origin of the Assassin's Seal in Assassin's Creed Origins.
  4. JoelAlves1987 Win User

Hardest achievement?

Assassins creed brotherhood conquista de 100% em todas sincronizacao

[Mod Translation - Assassins creed brotherhood 100% achievement in all sync]
  5. Exoterror Win User

Game Vistas

Assassin's Creed Odyssey is the first one that comes to mind for me. The Assassin's Creed games do a great job of showing you the scenery when you use a sync point
  6. Akujin1 Win User

Got new xbox saved my game to the cloud

I had the same problem other day got a new Xbox uploaded save games for Halo 4 and Assassins Creed 3 to the cloud I had problems with both the saves for both games. I had to copy the saves from the cloud to the HDD then delete the Assassin's creed 3 update
    from the HDD not the save but the update. Disconnect from Xbox live load up Assassins creed the save should be there but wont let you play it due to no update reconnect to Xbox live and it will tell you to update AC3 do this the game will restart and your
    save should be there and working.

Still haven't figured out how to get my Halo 4 saves to stop syncing and erasing my campaign data though.
Thema:

1. Assassins Creed origin saves not syncing - Similar Threads - Assassins Creed origin

2. Assassins Creed Origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed Origins: I’ve restarted my PC and tried on multiple days too but whenever I click on download on Assassins Creed Origins I get hit with the message “There was a problem installing this game. Click here for...
  3. Assassins Creed Origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed Origins: No origins, quando eu caço um animal eu recebo um material de criação e um espólio animal. Esses espólios que eu recebo servem para alguma coisa ou simplesmente só para vender?...
  4. Assassins Creed Origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed Origins: Eu vou comprar o AC Origins, e gostaria de saber se os controles são os mesmos dos Assassins anteriores, pois eu me acostumei com, por exemplo, atacar pelo X e correr pelo RT no Xbox, pois assim...
  5. Assassins Creed Origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed Origins: Olá, eu gostaria de saber mais uma opinião pessoal de quem me responder. Apesar de serem gêneros totalmente diferentes, o assassins creed origins é meio parecido com o The division 2 no quesito da...
  6. Can't download assassin's creed origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download assassin's creed origins: Few week ago I downloaded ac origins, it works until few days ago, when I try to acced into the game it blocks and say that the game is corrupted. I try ed to disinstall the game but now I can't...
  7. Assassin's Creed: Origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed: Origins: Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Support.I understand that you would like for us to add the Russian language pack, to your copy of Assassin's Creed: Origins. I will do my best to advise you.Please...
  8. Assassin's Creed origins download does not launch [Assassin's Creed origins download does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed origins download does not launch [Assassin's Creed origins download does...: Hello, I bought and configured via the store the game. Assassin's Creed origins, the game has successfully installed (49 GB) displays then nothing, return to the home screen ... what should I do...
  9. Assassins Creed Origins Missing Achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed Origins Missing Achievements: Recently completed the game and both DLC’s recieving all the achievements except 2 ‘Surgical Strike’ and ‘New Recruits’ I’ve checked online what the requirements are for these achievements and...
  10. Assassins Creed Origins broken. Wont launch. Error 0x87e105dc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed Origins broken. Wont launch. Error 0x87e105dc: Have been playing assassins creed origins for a month on xbox one x without issues. Today it wont launch. Tried restarting the console. Didn't fix it. a4d3a36e-8b6f-47db-abfc-8b9b81e1dece