Assassin's Creed Origins brightness problem

Discus and support Assassin's Creed Origins brightness problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently a problem has come up when I play Origins. The brightness one day was significantly lower once I went into the game. When I checked the TV... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by escott0, Jul 14, 2018.

1. escott0
    escott0 Guest

Recently a problem has come up when I play Origins. The brightness one day was significantly lower once I went into the game. When I checked the TV settings (Samsung KS8000) and tried changing the picture mode back and forth, the brightness popped back
    to normal, but as soon as I continued playing, it dimmed until it was back where it was. I would think it was a problem with the TV except that it is unique to this game. Any other app, or other input, looks normal, but going back into Origins causes it
    to return. I checked Origins' own brightness settings, but the game also worked fine until recently without me changing any settings.

So, I'm wondering if anyone else has had issues with Origins dimming the brightness. It doesn't seem to matter whether it's day or night in game, and the dimmed lighting persists in the menus. Thanks.

:)

escott0, Jul 14, 2018
  2. Assassin's creed origins

If your console is set to the region of Italy, purchases from the marketplace on your console should default your game language to Italian

InCaudaVenenum, Jul 14, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Assassin's Creed Origins

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their support via their redemption page. They are not the same as the Xbox Rewards Program.

Smwutches, Jul 14, 2018
  4. Assassin's Creed Origins brightness problem

I think its somekinda of Auto Brightness , please check you TV Setting to see if there is any thing like that Assassin's Creed Origins brightness problem :)

itzjustARTYOM, Jul 14, 2018
  5. itzjustARTYOM Win User

I think its somekinda of Auto Brightness , please check you TV Setting to see if there is any thing like that :)
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Biggest OMG Moment in Gaming

The story of Aya and Bayek, and the Origin of the Assassin's Seal in Assassin's Creed Origins.
  7. lazarvl Win User

Assassin's Creed: Origins

Hi. this ; about languages .....

Assassin's Creed Origins on Xbox One FAQ

Q: Which languages does Assassin’s Creed Origins support?

A: When launching the game, players will have the option to download separate language packs if preferred. The audio language packs include:

• English
    • French
    • Italian
    • German
    • Spanish
    • Russian
    • Japanese
    • Brazilian Portuguese

my version; Assassin's Creed Origins Gold Edition
  8. K4tsuj1 Win User

Quarantine Game Sales

Assassins Creed, such as Origin or Odissey would be great.
  9. DreadGrrl Win User

Weekly What Are You Playing Thread 9/14/18

I’ve been replaying Assassin’s Creed Origins. I need to prep my hands for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey.

I also dipped back into Elex for a bit.
Thema:

1. Assassin's Creed Origins brightness problem - Similar Threads - Assassin's Creed Origins

2. Assassins Creed Origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed Origins: I’ve restarted my PC and tried on multiple days too but whenever I click on download on Assassins Creed Origins I get hit with the message “There was a problem installing this game. Click here for...
  3. Assassins Creed origin saves not syncing

in XboX Insiders
    Assassins Creed origin saves not syncing: Is there any way to sync my save from the cloud version of assassins creed to my PC version? Is this something that is only possible on the console version? submitted by /u/devinride [link]...
  4. Assassins Creed Origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed Origins: No origins, quando eu caço um animal eu recebo um material de criação e um espólio animal. Esses espólios que eu recebo servem para alguma coisa ou simplesmente só para vender?...
  5. Assassins Creed Origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed Origins: Eu vou comprar o AC Origins, e gostaria de saber se os controles são os mesmos dos Assassins anteriores, pois eu me acostumei com, por exemplo, atacar pelo X e correr pelo RT no Xbox, pois assim...
  6. Assassins Creed Origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed Origins: Olá, eu gostaria de saber mais uma opinião pessoal de quem me responder. Apesar de serem gêneros totalmente diferentes, o assassins creed origins é meio parecido com o The division 2 no quesito da...
  7. Can't download assassin's creed origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download assassin's creed origins: Few week ago I downloaded ac origins, it works until few days ago, when I try to acced into the game it blocks and say that the game is corrupted. I try ed to disinstall the game but now I can't...
  8. Assassin's Creed: Origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed: Origins: Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Support.I understand that you would like for us to add the Russian language pack, to your copy of Assassin's Creed: Origins. I will do my best to advise you.Please...
  9. Assassin's Creed origins download does not launch [Assassin's Creed origins download does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed origins download does not launch [Assassin's Creed origins download does...: Hello, I bought and configured via the store the game. Assassin's Creed origins, the game has successfully installed (49 GB) displays then nothing, return to the home screen ... what should I do...
  10. Assassins Creed Origins Missing Achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed Origins Missing Achievements: Recently completed the game and both DLC’s recieving all the achievements except 2 ‘Surgical Strike’ and ‘New Recruits’ I’ve checked online what the requirements are for these achievements and...