Assassin's Creed Unity - Buggy and slow

Discus and support Assassin's Creed Unity - Buggy and slow in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Received the new Assassin's Creed Unity game on XBox One. The game looks really great and exciting, but i can't help notice it being buggy and slow.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HKvalhe, Nov 14, 2014.

1. HKvalhe
    HKvalhe Guest

Received the new Assassin's Creed Unity game on XBox One. The game looks really great and exciting, but i can't help notice it being buggy and slow. Buggy related to the information already received by users on the day the game was launched. Slow because
    i can't help feel frustrated that it's limited to 30fps on 900p. Playing at non-full HD resolution and not 60fps doesn't make the game smooth. It might look like the character is running fast, but the rest of the place seem to be too quiet. It would have been
    better if a patch was provided to update the game with improvements. To correct the bugs and make the game run at full 1080p at 60fps. That would solve things. I don't buy the *** that XBox One can't handle 1080p at 60fps. Because what is the point of making
    next-generation consoles, if they are not capable of handling full 60fps at both full 1080p and 2160p? That's ridicilous!

:)

HKvalhe, Nov 14, 2014
  2. Nukleuz
    Nukleuz Guest
    Assassin's Creed : Chronicles (China Available Now)

Oops, that would help! Assassins Creed Unity.
    Assassin’s Creed® Unity Season Pass

Assassin’s Creed Unity Season Pass will provide 8 hours of new content, including:
    • Assassin's Creed Unity Dead Kings, an all-new campaign
    • Expand your experience in Paris with new missions and equipment
    • Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China, an all-new downloadable game

Nukleuz, Nov 14, 2014
  3. Rorifett
    Rorifett Guest
    Rorifett, Nov 14, 2014
  4. Assassin's Creed Unity - Buggy and slow

Yes this realy suxx *** off big resuloution ... the Fps is the only one ..

MichelDregenuss, Nov 18, 2014
Thema:

1. Assassin's Creed Unity - Buggy and slow - Similar Threads - Assassin's Creed Unity

2. Assassins creed black flag and unity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed black flag and unity: Hey just wondering if anyone has found a way to fix the downloading issues with black flag and unity? I brought the triple pack and started the download but only syndicate finished downloading...
  3. Assassin’s Creed Unity could help rebuild Notre Dame Cathedral

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin’s Creed Unity could help rebuild Notre Dame Cathedral: Hello all: I came across this article today and I thought it is pretty amazing that Assassin’s Creed Unity could be used in the rebuilding of Notre Dame Cathedral. What do you guys think?...
  4. Lost my Promotional code for assassins creed Unity

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost my Promotional code for assassins creed Unity: HI, I had purchased X box one year and a half back from US. I got the Assassins Creed Unity download code with the same. Unfortunately I have lost the download code. Please let me know how can...
  5. Assassin's Creed Unity [ Assasins Creed Unity]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Unity [ Assasins Creed Unity]: Bonjour, On m'a offert le jeu neuf le 29 septembre. J'y ai bien joué jusque l mais ce soir impossible de lancer le jeu. La console me demande d'inserer le disque alors que celui ci est bien dans...
  6. Unlock achievements of assassins creed unity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlock achievements of assassins creed unity: After passing the sequence 11 Down But Not Out the achievement has not been unlocked and I try to repeat the sequence and the achievement does not come out. Has this happened to anyone ?...
  7. Assassins creed Unity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed Unity: fraternite Hydrogen bonded Defender of franciade Reign of terror Achievements not showing up they are completed da23b2eb-8099-414a-bed9-932600139a2e
  8. Are the Ubisoft severs for assassins creed unity down for xb1 multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are the Ubisoft severs for assassins creed unity down for xb1 multiplayer: I have been trying to join my friends game four 4 days and nothing is working we haveTry to connect to the multiplayer servers but it doesn’t work 0b3cc4e9-9572-4734-a3b3-7acfa398fb60
  9. Assassins creed unity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed unity: just finished Assassins creed Unity. Finished all sequences, collected all chests. done Dead Kings,finished Nostradamus puzzles. done most of Paris Stories, but cannot complete as not all Paris...
  10. Assassin's Creed: Unity game load problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed: Unity game load problems: The other day I was playing some Assassin's Creed: Unity. For some reason, the game crashed and stalled, everything about the game was unreactive, this lasted about a minute, so I decided to click...