Assassin's Creed Valhalla won't go past the title sreen

Discus and support Assassin's Creed Valhalla won't go past the title sreen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Seems like the further I get in this game the more buggy it gets. I know a new update recently came out for it,and I still have the previous... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by haydenjames4, May 26, 2022.

1. haydenjames4
    haydenjames4 Guest

Seems like the further I get in this game the more buggy it gets. I know a new update recently came out for it,and I still have the previous patch.tried updating it but no luck there.

:)

haydenjames4, May 26, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, haydenjames4. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Are you playing it on Xbox or PC?

Do you get any error when trying to play it or update it?

Waiting for your reply.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox S Series - Assasins Creed Valhalla Standard Edition

4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Assassin's Creed Valhalla Standard Edition

5. I Ascok I Win User

Juegos para la nueva Xbox [Games for the new Xbox]

Assassins creed valhalla, Scorn, Hellblade II y muchos mas
  6. Monk3yFunk Win User

Xbox Series X

Mines the same. Just completely died when I was playing Assassins Creed valhalla.
Thema:

1. Assassin's Creed Valhalla won't go past the title sreen - Similar Threads - Assassin's Creed Valhalla

2. Assassin's Creed Valhalla

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla: Can not get game to load up. Gets to title screen, hit continue, and as it is loading, i go back to home screen. 576e2661-1f98-4d29-99a7-8af039a454b8
  3. Assassin's creed valhalla 0x80270302

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed valhalla 0x80270302: Game is fully installed on my Xbox series s internal hard drive. When i go to start the game it tells me that the game needs to finish moving before i can launch it. Again the game and all add-ons...
  4. Playing Assassins Creed Valhalla on Xbox One, it’s now freezing and closing the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing Assassins Creed Valhalla on Xbox One, it’s now freezing and closing the game: I’ve been playing this game for 100+ hours now, and it’s one of my favorites. Not at any point was I ever having problems, but up until recently. Sometimes I can go 5 minutes or 5 steps, and out...
  5. assassin's creed valhalla xbox update won't end problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    assassin's creed valhalla xbox update won't end problem: I tried to update this game. It said that the update is about 14GB and i start the update But until now it downloaded 25 GB and. Still downloading.is it normal? 7997a8f2-3f2e-44cd-a832-e3fe064e554d
  6. Assassin creed Valhalla complete edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin creed Valhalla complete edition: Hi, I have reason to belive that the Assassin Creed Valhalla complete edition is false advertising it says in the description that it comes with Dawn of Ragnarok expansion but when you look at the...
  7. Dawn of Ragnarok add-on to Assassins Creed Valhalla does not install properly.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dawn of Ragnarok add-on to Assassins Creed Valhalla does not install properly.: Hi Purchased the Dawn of Ragnarok add-on on my XBOX ONE. It shows up as installed in the que but does not show up in the add-ons section in the Animus store inside the game, Assassins Creed...
  8. assassin's creed Valhalla error code 0x8b050033

in XBoX Games and Apps
    assassin's creed Valhalla error code 0x8b050033: when i go to play Valhalla it says it has an update but theirs no update that i can see 64942558-4fe1-4efd-bccb-a8aacdd33b81
  9. Assassins creed Valhalla installation stopped

in XboX Insiders
    Assassins creed Valhalla installation stopped: I bought AC Valhalla physical copy and I’m trying to download it but it stops the installation and tells me that my disc may be damaged or dirty. Can anyone help? submitted by /u/RivDrag7777...
  10. Coming back to Assassins Creed Valhalla, loading the game crashes my Xbox series X to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Coming back to Assassins Creed Valhalla, loading the game crashes my Xbox series X to the...: I stopped playing in january as the game wouldnt save correctly anymore. I have 57 hours in the game and was hoping by now that there would be a patch to fix the issues. Now, trying to load any of...