Assassins Creed Valhalla (Xbox series X) visual problem

Discus and support Assassins Creed Valhalla (Xbox series X) visual problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have purchased the Xbox series X from game store uk on release day and also received Assasins creed Valhalla Gold edition (disk) , the problem I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by X3cutioner, Nov 21, 2020 at 2:52 AM.

1. X3cutioner
    X3cutioner Guest

I have purchased the Xbox series X from game store uk on release day and also received Assasins creed Valhalla Gold edition (disk) , the problem I am having is when I start the game a few seconds in I am getting flashing coloured lights appearing on the
    screen when I move the character around, the game is unplayable I have also experienced the same problem on Watchdogs legion (disk). My tv is a Samsung QLED Q80T 4K UHD 120hz with the 2.1 HDMI port, I have reset the TV, the console has been reset to factory
    settings a couple of times I have reinstalled the games a few times. I have also tried a different HDMI cable (same spec as Xbox cable). I have unchecked and rechecked the settings on the Xbox video settings and still the problem is still there. I also buyed
    the game fron the microsoft store (download) and it still does the same thing with the downloaded version.

:)

2. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Smart Delivery on Xbox Series X

Since you have Assassin's creed Valhalla pre-ordered for xbox one you'll be able to download the game for no additional charge on the Series X
  3. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Ac valhalla

4. X6Jay9X Win User

Xbox Series X shutting off during game play

I have the same problem on my series x cod cold war and assassins creed valhalla both shut the xbox down its very frustating also im noticing achievements not poping no resume game working
  5. OldManScud Win User

Have you looked into the firmware for your model TV yet?

Are you going right into the TV and not through a receiver?

Sounds like you went through this, but here is the troubleshooting from the forums sticky thread:

4K/120hz
    Workaround:

If you are experiencing a corrupted image, here are your workarounds to reverting back to a safe video mode:

• Restart your console and configure your video modes to one of the listed options above.
    • If you're still experiencing a corrupted image after restart, disable VRR on the TV. Please consult your TV manufactures on how to do this.
    • If the issue still persist after steps 1 and 2, perform the video mode reset sequence to get back to a safe state and configure for one of the two options above. To do this, follow
      the steps on this page here
      under “Your screen is blank after you turn on the console > Reset your display settings”.
    • Update to the latest firmware on your TV
    • If the issue still persists, also consider trying the following:
      • Configure the console for 4K/60 with VRR by going to Settings> General > TV & display options > Video Modes >
        check the box for Allow variable refresh rate.
      • Configure the console for 4k/120 with no VRR by going to Settings > General > TV & display options > Video
        Modes
        > uncheck the box for Allow variable refresh rate. The resolution and refresh rates are found under “Display” in TV & Display options.
      • If you wish to experience 120hz and VRR, please configure for 1080p/120hz VRR or 1440p/120hz VRR by Settings > General > TV & display options > Video
        Modes
        > check the box for Allow variable refresh rate. The resolution and refresh rates are found under “Display” in TV & Display options.

• Known Issue: If you are using a 4K@120Hz TV that also supports VRR you might encounter no signal or corrupted image when the Xbox is configured for 4K120+VRR. This issue occurs with various TVs from LG, Samsung, or Vizio.

6. DeRpY SmUrFy300 Win User

Xbox Shutting down

The Xbox Series X turns itself off randomly to protect itself from overheating or when there is no power.The majority of reports of the Xbox
    Series X turning off appear to be related to next-gen games like Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
Thema:

1. Assassins Creed Valhalla (Xbox series X) visual problem - Similar Threads - Assassins Creed Valhalla

2. Assassins Creed Valhalla

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed Valhalla: Just bought it, keeps hanging up and back to the Home page... Anybody knows what's going on with my game? 619d6de0-6dbf-4773-ac75-bb466b33b000
  3. assassins creed valhalla

in XBoX Games and Apps
    assassins creed valhalla: I purchased and pre-ordered the game and when it came out i couldn't play it Please help. 73aa96e6-c070-4c80-a689-e4717497d268
  4. Assassins Creed Valhalla uninstalled and is demanding I purchase the game after I brought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed Valhalla uninstalled and is demanding I purchase the game after I brought...: Can you please resolve this issue as it happened the second day after the release of the game and it will not let me redownload the game without me buying the game a second time....
  5. Game Sharing with Assassin's creed valhalla

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Sharing with Assassin's creed valhalla: Iam currently Game sharing with my brother and all games have successfully been shared except from Assassin's creed valhalla but the game was installed and working great for the past 2 days. Can...
  6. Assassins Creed Valhalla Achievements issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed Valhalla Achievements issues: Hello, I have a problem with the achievements of AC Valhalla, I played like 5 hours and still stucked ad 0; there are some achievements story related and it didn't pop up. I tried to restart the...
  7. Assassins Creed Valhalla - Achievements not unlocking.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Assassins Creed Valhalla - Achievements not unlocking.: "If you're on Xbox One: Ensure you were connected to Xbox Live. If you weren't, try connecting to Xbox Live then attempt to unlock the achievement again. Always Connected/Online If you were...
  8. Assassin's Creed Valhalla Rewards punch card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla Rewards punch card: I bought Assassin's Creed Valhalla but the Rewards punch card isn't working for the additional 6000 points. Like I clicked the punch card, and then I bought it, and now It has me click the second...
  9. Achievements not unlocking for Assassin's Creed Valhalla

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking for Assassin's Creed Valhalla: I've only had 2 achievements unlock when I should have at least 3 and maybe one or two more. I posted a message on the ubisoft forum as well, but figured posting one here might help as well....
  10. Assassins Creed Valhalla and Quick Resume

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed Valhalla and Quick Resume: Has anybody else noticed that Assassins Creed Valhalla no longer uses the Quick Resume feature? When I first play AC:V the quick resume feature worked fine, however at some time over the weekend...