Assault on Dark Athena, escape from butcher bay, chronicles of Riddick

Discus and support Assault on Dark Athena, escape from butcher bay, chronicles of Riddick in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; will they be made Backward Compatible c568b40a-c13f-44a0-b2ba-35dfd1135a43 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AstroGazer, Jun 20, 2019.

1. AstroGazer
    AstroGazer Guest

will they be made Backward Compatible

:)

AstroGazer, Jun 20, 2019
  2. TyronZlive Win User

Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay

Those games were great. Escape from Butcher Bay and Assault on Dark Athena allowed me to be a part of the riddick legacy. Please, let us have a backward compatibility!!!
  3. AdamKronus Win User

The backward compatibility program has paused until the new console is released.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

No sorry. Firstly the BC program has come to an end. The team are now working hard to bring BC to the next Xbox console. Secondly, the Chronicles of Riddick games were games based on the movie's, the licenses of which would have expired over a decade ago.

Sorry.
  5. KillaRh1no Win User

Would had loved to played these great titles.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

The Xbox backward Comatibility program has now been stopped. The team behind the back compat has been moved to the new console so back compat games will work on that when it is released. What you have now in the back compat catalogue will still work, but
    no more games are being added.
Thema:

1. Assault on Dark Athena, escape from butcher bay, chronicles of Riddick - Similar Threads - Assault Dark Athena

2. why wont Tom clancys division 2 dark zone work with a live pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why wont Tom clancys division 2 dark zone work with a live pass: why wont Tom clancys division 2 dark zone work with a live pass 42583586-05eb-4a6d-b074-bdbd832d7afd
  3. Halo CE Mission 5: Assault on the Control Room keeps shutting down my Xbox One X - how can...

in XboX Insiders
    Halo CE Mission 5: Assault on the Control Room keeps shutting down my Xbox One X - how can...: [IMG] Hi all. I asked this question on Halo Waypoint and a 343i person recommended I check here for help. I have Halo CE: which I have been playing the campaign on my Xbox One X on a 4K TV....
  4. The Long Dark

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Long Dark: Ive owned the game "the long dark" for quite some time now, but ive never really gotten around to playing it. a couple days ago, i redownloaded it. once i tried to open it, a message immediately...
  5. Fortnite: Battle Royale - Dark Vertex Pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fortnite: Battle Royale - Dark Vertex Pack: We bought Dark Vertex Outfit (Battle Royale & Creative only), but it doesn't show it on Fortine. What do we have to do? 0b32ef09-db50-4aa4-ae8b-a0e7024dbe49
  6. Black ops 4 Dark divide expansion and tag der toten

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 4 Dark divide expansion and tag der toten: I have purchased the BO4 pass and im unable to access the Dark divide maps and tag der toten, it said i don't have access. When i go on the microsoft store it say's " Black ops Pass owners get...
  7. Is Halo Spartan Assault's multiplayer Cross platform?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Halo Spartan Assault's multiplayer Cross platform?: Hello, My son wants me to play with him Spartan Assault on Xbox 360, problem is that there is no split screen mode, and we only have one Xbox 360. So I found out that the game is also...
  8. Being kicked from star wars battlefront 2 galactic assault games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being kicked from star wars battlefront 2 galactic assault games: Please can someone in technical support contact me directly unless someone else has a fix (but I doubt they will. I keep getting kicked from GA games in BF2 and then at the top left corner it...
  9. I was assaulted on minecraft and want to delete my whole gamer profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was assaulted on minecraft and want to delete my whole gamer profile: I was harassed on minecraft yesterday and today, and want to PERMANENTLY delete my gamer Xbox account. But I do not want to delete my whole Microsoft account only the Xbox gamer profile. Every...
  10. i have a person who i wanted banned permanently because he assaulted my family and me

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have a person who i wanted banned permanently because he assaulted my family and me: i talked to a official of microsoft and they said to post here about this, but my friend assaulted me and my family personally, saying really bad things and i want to have him banned for...